Liyones Application for ZIP

• alt text

-Personal Information-

Name: Dhia Eddine
    Nationality: Tunisia
    Tell us about yourself: My name is dhia im 17 years old and i live in Tunisia especially in Sousse, i love video games/tech and Computer science as well, im actually graphic designer and im planning to learn programming languages.

-In-Game Information-

Nickname: M|Liyones
    Username: dhiamlaih
    How long have you been playing SAES: since 2016-2017
    Playtime: 1155 Hours
    Building experience rate: 8/10
    RP experience rate: 5/10
    What can you offer to ZIP: i can bring Activities/creativity/patience and im ready to offer anything to ZIP
    Why did you apply for ZIP: i've been interested to join since very long time ago and well the time for me to apply has came , well i want to join ZIP because i really like building and making maps, and ZIP has the most active and creative members, and finally i want to become ZIP because it's really a good and useful group that offer many things in SAES.
    Why should we accept you: Well im mature guy who respect and try to bring smile to everyone's face, im a friendly guy who like to get good friends and spend most of time with them , im a respectful guy who respect everyone in the world doesn't matter if lover or hater it is just good thing to respect people so you earn respect from people, Finally and most important reason why you should accept me is that im an experienced builder and i love building and making maps.

P.S: This application is not that good due to my bad english, that's what i can write/say.
    Cheers.

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: Painting Club
    Date: 05/11/2021
    Description: Me & @Lou-2 built painting club, so we built the main room where you can find the main office and the painting pictures, and we added some decors to make it better and finally we built small toilet.
    Screenshot(s):
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: Coffe Shop
    Date: 09/11/2021
    Description: I built a small coffe shop and added roof to it for great view.
    Screenshot(s):
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: Class Room
    Date: 20/11/2021
    Description: Me & @baphomet built class room of school
    Screenshot(s):
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: Construction Materials Shop
    Date: 21/11/2021
    Description: Built a small construction Materials shop.
    Screenshot(s):
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: Psychiatrist Office
    Date: 25/11/2021
    Description: Built a small Psychiatrist Office, built secretary office and the doctor office inside, @hessan210 helped me a lot , credits to him.
    Screenshot(s):
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text