SOLVED [CHANGE] BR Rules

• As this topic was created, I decided to share my opinion as well.

Currently, for a bank robbery there is a need of 10 official squad members. However, recently I noticed that the squad members are respawning or leaving the game, some on purpose, others maybe not, respawning as some other class or group just to prevent bank robberies.

(I) No matter what the spawn is, an official squad member should count. Earlier today, there were 5 official squads and 6 non-spawned.

(II) If the official squad member count is 10 and someone leaves, that count stays for 5-10 minutes more. For an example a gang is regrouping while there are 10 official squad members. On their take-off, 1 or 2 leaves and that way they can't start a bank robbery. So you could make it so even after they leave, they'd count for some more time.

• Moved from Questions & Suggestions by  Brophy Brophy 
  • Locked by  Brophy Brophy 
  • Thanks for this suggestion.

We are currently looking into this and will post a topic about it later today.

• @Bisollini it would be good if the 10 police officers needed for the BR, which the Squad counts as Squad being in another spawn to avoid these problems, Because it is annoying that the gang is full and when you get to the bank there are not the 10 police officers needed since several members of the squad are with another spawn.

• big no lol, imagine BRing with 3 cops vs 40 defender. that would be cancer

• I still dont get why cops say insta no at this when it is an activity that actually benefits both sides, I guess its better to just stay afk and do nothing rather than trying to stop a br

• This post is deleted!
  • @silikondy No one said BR against 3 cops mate. You'd be 8 spawned and 2-3 non maybe. It's up to them if they come or not.

• @silikondy said in [CHANGE] BR Rules:

big no lol, imagine BRing with 3 cops vs 40 defender. that would be cancer

People need to stop with this ideology now really, it can't always be about who gets the W. Sometimes some gameplay is better than nothing at all.

The only change that needs to happen is squads count whilst spawned as other classes. 99٪ of the time cops already know about a br before they happen, and it doesn't exactly take long to respawn.

• it would be great to see this happening imagine regrouping for br for 10min to get 15 helper then the cops spawn as other class or log off

• @silikondy said in [CHANGE] BR Rules:

It is not our fault squads can't attract people to their side.

• Some BR's are happening with 3/4 cops responding ( 10 cops " online " ).. you still want to difficult cop side ?
    -1 And I hope that SAES HQ dont fuck cop side more than it is already fucked.

• @jay said in [CHANGE] BR Rules:

@silikondy said in [CHANGE] BR Rules:

People need to stop with this ideology now really, it can't always be about who gets the W. Sometimes some gameplay is better than nothing at all.

The only change that needs to happen is sqhads count whilst spawned as other classes. 99٪ of the time cops already know about a br before they happen, and it doesn't exactly take long to respawn.

Mindsets like your are fucking the cop side and thats why it is dying.

• @sherap2-0 Mindsets like yours are killing the copside, the problem doesnt come from the admins but cops that dont want to change server features to have more activity because it will be hard for you to win. At this point it shouldnt involve who wins but the server activity in general

• Well, we do not spawn other classes or leave on purpose to avoid a BR from happening. However, we seek to see more and more BRs as you do, no matter who will be the winner.

When we get pinged that there is a BR regroupement, we actually do care to attend it, personally I do join the server whenever there is a BR regroupement notification or something.

Also I think it is been already stated by Admins that if you ever had a proof of the avoiding then report it.

PS: I think there is already a script that counts squad members online for a certain amount of time even if one quits or spawns another class, isn't it?

• I was for this suggestion when there was still an afk script. Not now, when FBI had 10+ people online all gangs were too much of pussies to BR. there have been moments with even 30 officials and no one wanted to BR for weeks. This isn't about being able to do a server event. This is about maximising the succes rate.

Now cops got bored because you all didn't wanna br. And now you come out your closets again to complain about a lack of cops.

If cops want to have fun as another spawn they should not be forced to respawn. I also don't force you to respawn as mechanic when I run out of fuel.

• @weppo said in [CHANGE] BR Rules:

I was for this suggestion when there was still an afk script. Not now, when FBI had 10+ people online all gangs were too much of pussies to BR. there have been moments with even 30 officials and no one wanted to BR for weeks. This isn't about being able to do a server event. This is about maximising the succes rate.

Now cops got bored because you all didn't wanna br. And now you come out your closets again to complain about a lack of cops.

If cops want to have fun as another spawn they should not be forced to respawn. I also don't force you to respawn as mechanic when I run out of fuel.

P E R F E C T

• @weppo said in [CHANGE] BR Rules:

Did you even red his suggestion? Check again 1/2 of his suggestion, try to fully understand it, then give a proper answer with a clear reason, instead of using random nosense like "Now cops got bored because yo all didn't wanna br.
    Tbh, his first part of suggestion is indeed useful, almost nothing will be changed and it will benefit us without affecting cop side activity.

If cops want to have fun as anoth er spawn they should not be forced to respawn. I also don't force you to respawn as mechanic when I run out of fuel.

Nobody is forcing you to respawn as squad member just because 30+ people waste their time regrouping and waiting for you or any other squad member to log in or change his spawn to start br and have fun. There will be just one little change:
    "(I) No matter what the spawn is, an official squad member should count."

• @Kok

Why would any official squad need to count? This litterly is forcing people to respawn. Because you are saying that just because we are apart of a squad we should count. You are litterly contradicting yourself.

Even right at this moment there are more then enough cops to do a BR but none happened aside from 1. Because crims only want to BR when there are EXACTLY 10 cops. Fuck me I remember EU even waited inside a bank so it would drop to 4.

Either take a risk when there ARE cops or don't BR at all. Don't complain when there are a few days with not enough cops just because you cannot BR like other gangs can.

• @weppo not sure if you are reading anything at this point
    nobody is putting a weapon against your head and telling you to spawn, it's you who are forcing us not to BR by respawning or disconnecting, it's just annoying to see >10 official squads in game but no one spawned as a cop, this may or may not be done on purpose by the squad members to avoid BRs.

Official Squads numbers barely pass 10 this days what risk are you talking about? it's not about pussying out or something its about regrouping just for a cop to disconnect and ruin the count

• @weppo

Yeah, that "risk" you're talking about... official gangs were 100+ before TT died, there were big queues for brs, I don't think anyone was scared to BR, but anyway...

Also I doubt that criminals want to BR when there are EXACTLY 10 cops, atleast I don't, because if 1 cop logs out it's all over / you got to wait 15 minutes minimum for another one or hope their count doesn't decrease even more.

I really liked SAES>Jay's reply on this topic, that the win isn't the most important thing at all. The both sides will have fun, right? You'll earn money if that's what you'll be raiding it for. Plus, more bank robberies = more opportunities to stop them. It's more fun that way, doesn't matter failed or success, atleast it's something different than just driving around.

At the end, you don't need more than 5 cops to stop a bank robbery, you just need a good teamwork. The last days, there BRs stopped just by 2-3 cops, even if there are 20+ deffenders and you think it's 20vs2 or whatever, not everyone is deffending, there are many new players as well.

I respect your opinion, however I would like you to look at the things from that point of view.

• This post is deleted!
  • Moved from Questions & Suggestions by  Brophy Brophy 
  • Locked by  Brophy Brophy 
  • Topic has been marked as solved  Brophy Brophy