Comando Da Capital

• SECTION I : PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname:ahmed
    Username:ahmed
    Nationality:Male

SECTION II - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?:NO
    Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked):[MMC]I'm out there are not many people

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?:NO
    Why shall we consider accepting you?:I am a good player and I have experience
    How will you be benefiting CDC:friend and fun

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler):ok

Nickname: MilkySky
    Username: firasflv
    Nationality: Tunisian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: Yes, i will expalin in-game.
    Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked):

• BloodZ: Left because i thought i could fit in RF.
    • Royal Flush: I didn't really get along with the members.
    • Ghost Traids: I Left because some of my friends joined Lunas and called me to come with them.
    • Lunas: I left to come CDC.

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Yes, Ekko and Fatroucha.
    Why shall we consider accepting you?: I'm a team player and really active on the server, also i believe we will have fun playing together and not to forget that i'm friendly with everyone around the server and i think i will be a great fit to the team.
    How will you be benefiting CDC: Like i said above, i'm really active on the server and i will do my best for the gang and push with you until we reach the top.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): (To be updated)

Nickname: Joe
    Username: Ahmed
    Nationality: Tunisia

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: N/A
    Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): N/A
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Yes @Proton
    Why shall we consider accepting you?: Well, let me start this off by saying that i'm a skilled player when it comes to shooting /driving and most importantly communicating which allows me to make friends around the server easily, also i am really active and i seriously think that i can really be a great addition to CDC.
    How will you be benefiting CDC: to be honest i can be a great help for CDC in everything you guys need me to do considering I'm really active which is something CDC needs now, also i will do my best to keep the media archive spammed. actually, i will do what ever needs to be done to keep the gang going.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler):

• Dear @Ahmed-SAES

Despite the fact that you've been seen around us on several occasions, you haven't presented us with a convincing reason to accept you. Your application is also weak, and I'm certain that you haven't read our requirements, which indicate clearly:

• You must be 13 years old, if not older.

Thank you for your interest in joining Comando Da Capital and best wishes in your future endeavors.

APPLICATION: DENIED

Dear @MilkySky

Although you have a strong presence around us and a positive reputation among the majority of our members, we are skeptical of your loyalty.

APPLICATION: PENDING

Dear @Ahmed-0

Decent application and a very strong presence around us at all times.

Thank you for your interest in joining Comando Da Capital and welcome to the family.

APPLICATION: ACCEPTED

• alt text
    SECTION I : PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: hazy
    Username: gothboi
    Nationality: brazilian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: No

Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): I've been to some gangs, the last one I was in was jumbo and it unfortunately closed

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: No

Why shall we consider accepting you?: I've been playing saes for a few years and with my experience I can help get back to the top, like I used to.

How will you be benefiting CDC: I'm an experienced player, I can help doing activities, events and other things, I also have experience as a hq, I know how to lead and recruit members.

Nickname: Lewy
    Username: edvards890
    Nationality: Latvian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: Nope
    Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked):

• FBI: Left because i wanted to be a criminal
    • CDC: Died
    • CripZ: To join back to my old familia CDC!

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: None
    Why shall we consider accepting you?: I don't really have something specific to say but i can tell you that i've been in CDC before so most of you know me pretty well since almost everyone of you was in CDC before, so i'm good at everything you need me to do.
    How will you be benefiting CDC: I'm very loyal and i will do whatever needs to be done for CDC no questions asked.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler):

• Dear @hazy & @Lewy Welcome back among us.
    APPLICATION: ACCEPTED

Dear @MilkySky We haven't seen you with us in a while, we are willing to offer you one more chance before we give our final answer.
    APPLICATION: PENDING

Nickname:|BlacKOuT|

Username:major paulo

Nationality: Portuguese , living in france

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?:yes i think i went once but it was an admin mistak

Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked) : safp - inactivity
    cdc - I came back now and I think it was due to inactivity to

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply : at the time yes and now too , at the time it was julio and chico , now it was the druggie

Why shall we consider accepting you?: Im a good player and have experience and i've been on cdc and now i want to go back to be active.

How will you be benefiting CDC: having acquaintances there already being active and representing the cdc once again

Nickname: vexy
    Username: sexy|157
    Nationality: Latvian/Finland

Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked):👇🏽

HS: Left because they was inactive then.
    Gsf: Died
    Bloodz: Died
    Los Lunas:Left bcs there was guys what i don’t like.

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Happy

Why shall we consider accepting you?: Im a good member fisherman on every gang leader calling me like a fisher i can got good members to cdc tho i have a lot of friends .Im a loyal ,i like be tho where is much Latvians tho. Im friendly to all players and members of cdc and all saes players tho.

How will you be benefiting CDC: Im a good driver and shooter tho im teaching to crack tho.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members

• @blackoutpb2 said in Comando Da Capital:

Nickname:|BlacKOuT|
    Username:major paulo

UNDER REVIEW

@vexy said in Comando Da Capital:

SECTION I : PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: vexy
    Username: sexy|157

UNDER REVIEW

Nickname: Stegen
    Username: stegen
    Nationality: Tunisian - Algerian

Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): No, I've never joined any gang and I'd love comando da capital to be my first.
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Yes, Sparctic.
    Why shall we consider accepting you?: I'm a good player, good at shooting, driving, communicating, working under pressure as well which I believe is my best quality. Also I have lots in friends within CDC and not just in-game friends but also real life friends.
    How will you be benefiting CDC: Like I said above, I'm good at many things which I believe will be good for CDC, and I will do what ever must be done to push the gang with you to the level 5.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): Will be updated soon.