Nickname: Smoke
    Account Name: klmpoiuyt
    Nationality: tunisia
    Primary Language: arabic
    Secondry Language(s): English and French
    For how long have you been playing SAES? : 1years
    How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): 400
    Which G/S/C have you been in? : BBMC AND CMC
    Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : i am kicked because I drive a car sport IN Bbmc and Cmc delated
    Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : N/A

Second Part
    (this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application)
    1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?: I will keep defend and when the crackers come back we will finish the robbery.

2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?: I will do my best to forgive me.

3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? i will report him if he DM or insulting me.

4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part : I will plan entertaining activity.

Third Part
    What is your motivation to join BBMC? : Im motivated to join BBMC because its full with pro members ,loyal and active players and i have good friends in the gang.
    What can you bring to the gang? :I will bring positivity,will be good and active player and will help the gang with anything.
    Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : yes, sounflyy
    Sounfly it s me Smoke ☺

the gang died

• Application Format
    First Part
    Nickname: MartinJames
    Account Name: theclub
    Nationality: Pinoy
    Primary Language: Filiino
    Secondry Language(s): English
    For how long have you been playing SAES? : Like 1 years and a half
    How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): in my last check it was 503hours
    Which G/S/C have you been in? : BHB
    Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : i leave because i cant understand what is leader talking about
    Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : N/A

Second Part
    (this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application)
    1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?The ruins of the situation in an effective and respectful manner
    2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? i will just do my best so they can forgive me
    3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? just report them what did they do to you
    4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part : i will gonna plan some cool and entertaining activity

Third Part
    What is your motivation to join BBMC? : because when i grow up i like to be a rider , so thats why i want to join BBMC
    What can you bring to the gang? : respect gang members and gang HQ teams . and some roleplays and activities
    Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : no one this is just my choicegang 🙂
    thx for reading

• @martinJames

gang died

• alt text

Nickname: BigBoss
    Accountname: mohamed ali
    Languages spoken:English, arabe , france
    How long have you been playing on SAES : 2 year
    Use TAB and write how many hower u have : 27hours this new compte

Second Part:

What is roleplay and will you be able to do it : Roleplaying is acting or performing as an another character.

What is Deathmatching and when you can do it : Deathmatching is shooting, known as free for all. You can do it when you are defending your base,you can't shoot civilians without a reason.

What are Bank robberies and what is difference between BR and PBR: Bank robs are when a gang takes the whole bank for themselves, public bank rob is when gangs and other criminals takes over a bank together 20 player.

What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you: Turf war is gang war, You cannot spawn as a medic or a pizza boy to help out your gang. You can't spawn as a cop.

Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you : N/A no

• @BigBoss said in The Blood Brothers MC - Level 2:

alt text

Nickname: BigBoss
    Accountname: mohamed ali
    Languages spoken:English, arabe , france
    How long have you been playing on SAES : 2 year
    Use TAB and write how many hower u have : 27hours this new compte

Second Part:

What is roleplay and will you be able to do it : Roleplaying is acting or performing as an another character.

What is Deathmatching and when you can do it : Deathmatching is shooting, known as free for all. You can do it when you are defending your base,you can't shoot civilians without a reason.

What are Bank robberies and what is difference between BR and PBR: Bank robs are when a gang takes the whole bank for themselves, public bank rob is when gangs and other criminals takes over a bank together 20 player.

What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you: Turf war is gang war, You cannot spawn as a medic or a pizza boy to help out your gang. You can't spawn as a cop.

Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you : N/A no

Gang Died

• To all applicants,
    The gang has been closed.
    I'm sorry for the loss Soulfly, even though our gangs weren't too close but it's always sad to see a competitor stop being one, will miss the red freeways going around.
    Good luck to all of you guys' future endeavors.

• @Bone lock dis plz

• Rest in peace. Brothers

• RIP

• @Whitelock Bro The Blood Brothers MC already closed from long time.

• iam known

• @Whitelock if u know why u make apply