Aveyro's Application for ZIP [Stage 3]

• alt text

alt text

Section 1 - Applicant Main Information

In-game name: I am known as Aveyro.
    Nationality: Tunisian.
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your English proficiency? (?/10): 6/10.
    Other languages you can speak: Arabic as my mother language & French.
    Tell us something about yourself: Greetings, I am Aveyro, my real name is Mohamed, I live in Tunisia, exactly in the Capital. I like playing video games on my computer, I am playing SAES: RPG server 7/24 whenever I find myself free, I have been playing on this server for a while now, 3 years exactly. I'm a chill guy, I don't really get into arguments with people even if they start one. I enjoy playing on the server but at the same time, I take everything seriously.

Section 2 - Player SAES Career Information

How long have you been playing on SAES?: I've been playing SAES server for 3 years.
    Your current squad/gang: The Company, sHQ.
    Your current group(s):
    Outbreak Organization - The Motor Heads - SA Fire Departement - SA Medics - Global Express Trucking Co. - San Andreas Studios - SAES BRINKS.

Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): N /A.
    Have you ever been banned from the server?: N / A.
    What are your strengths?: Well, I am an old player on this server who takes everything seriously, I have a lot of knowledge in this game which I gained from my past experience. I am a good player at war, I am good at handling weapons/using them. I have good skills in driving/flying. However, of course, I have good skills in building.
    What are your weakness?: Honestly, I don't have any weakness bothering me.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

Why do you want to join the ZIP Construction group?: I really do like building though, I always try building some things by spawning as "worker", I did some good buildings & I have some good skills at this profession, but the construction panel assigned to this jurisdiction isn't good enough, a lot of objects are imperfect, I cannot practice and develop my skills with a bad panel. Unlike the ZIP group construction panel, as it has more than 150 objects that will enable everyone to build anything they want. I am interested to join this group, to discover new objects and learn more lessons and improve my skills.
    What is your goal within the ZIP ? Well, everyone knows this professional group, with its experienced & respectful members, who have amazing building skills. There are those who devote all of their time to building. There are people who are in the Lightning World Sports ( LWS ) group, who were starting to develop their skills to become LWS members in ZIP as these two groups are related to each other. Until these players become hosting big events with a strong building. Anyway, my goal of trying to join the ZIP Construction organization to be next to these members, to learn more lessons from them, to be a friend with them, to improve my skills, turn from good to better.
    Do you know any member (as a friend ) inside this organization, and did anyone recommend you to apply?: Well, I know many members in this group, I have some friends such as KARIM, Blue, Judyes, Nulgath , Guard & DALIO. No one recommended I to apply, it was my idea, I was waiting for the requirements of this group to get opened to try my luck and join it. I hope I won't fail you.

Date: 29/05/2021
    Applicant's signature: Aveyro

alt text

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: A small House.
    Date: I built it on 29/05/2021.
    Description: I built a small house with the available objects that I find in my panel. This house has a sitting room ( Represented with ''Brick Block'' & ''Catwalk'' as a sofa as I don't have this object in the panel, and a Plazma TV on the wall represented with ''Catwalk'' ) a bedroom with a Plazma TV on the wall ( Represented with ''Catwalk'' ) A dining room, which behind the sitting room ( Represented with ''Dinner Table / Chairs / Workers Bench '' ) Finally, the bathroom ( which represented with a ''Window 2'' & ''Catwalk'' for the mirror and the bathtub.
    Screenshot(s): You'll find everything in the spoiler below.

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: Forest's cottage ( For a hunter or lumberjack )
    Date: I built it on 30/05/2021
    Description: I took a small space in Red County's Forest, I searched for a suitable place, between 2 trees. I put a ''Workerhut'' as the cottage, I surrounded it with suitable objects to complement this build.

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: A guns shop ( Ammunition )
    Date: I built it on 31/05/2021
    Description: I took some space of the Whetstone construction zone, put a ''Tarmac Floor'' and I built a guns store with the objects I found available in my worker's construction panel. Hope you enjoy it!

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: A small classroom.
    Description: I took some space of the Las Venturas construction zone, put a ''Tarmac Floor'' and I built a small classroom with the objects I found available in my worker's construction panel. I used the ''Catwalk'' as two blackboards. The ''Architect Table'' as a teacher's office. Finally, I put the ''Workerhut Bench'' as study tables and I made them in an orderly and parallel way. Hope you enjoy it!

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: A small restaurant.
    Description: I took some space of Whetstone's construction zone, I built a restaurant, it's not that big one, but it's cool. I used in this building '' Wall 2 / Bar / Window 2/ Window / Seating Area / Brick Area / Doors / Torch / Brick Block & Catwalk '' I used these very well to make this restaurant look really good. Hope you enjoy it!

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: A small medical ward.
    Date: I built it on 01/06/2021
    Description: I chose a small space that come suitable for this room I'll build depending on my objects available in the worker's construction panel. I put 5 of windows to make this room looks better, I used the ''Catwalk'' to make a wheelchair medical as this object is not found in the panel, and next to each chair, I put a table, as a place where the medics note the notifications for example. Finally, I build a big office with the ''Architect table'' that you find in front of you at the end of the ward when you enter this place, I wanted to add more objects to decorate this place more, but sadly I rate the limit ( 50 objects ).

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: A small garden with a good build.
    Date: I built it on 01/06/2021
    Description: I took some space of Red County's construction zone, I planned to do a small garden, I used ''Tree'' as grass or a shrub, and some ''Roses'' surrounding it nicely. I put ''Portable Office'' as a small floor, some ''Fences'' at the end of its edge, and some ''Lamps'' to light it up. Finally, I surrounded this garden with ''Window 2'' to make it have a good view. Hope you like it!

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: A Gas Station.
    Date: built it on 01/06/2021
    Description: I took some space of LV construction zone, I planned to build a small gas station, I used in this build: 4 of ''small hangar'' as small roofs, 8 of ''small steel cord'' as poles which this roof is concentrated on it. I surrounded this station's space with some ''Warning fences'' & ''Entrance Post'' as a place dedicated to the guard. Special thanks to @MarksMan who assisted in this building, with adding a fuel tank and 6 fuel machines in a way organized to make this station looks better as these objects aren't found in my panel. Finally, I added a ''Workerhunt'' closer to this station, like a cabin for the workers in this place, to chill in and eat for example. Hope you like it !

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: َ A small Cottage made of wood.
    Date: I built it on 05/06/2021
    Description: I took some of Whetstone forest's construction zone, I chose a good place to build a small cottage made of wood via the object ''logs'', I made a small bedroom with a ''Bed'' and a small ''Heater'' made of ''brick block'' & ''Torch''. A room under this bedroom, I put in it some ''Hay'' like pieces of wood felled trees and a ''Architect Table'' like an office I wanted to add more objects to decorate it more but sadly I rate the limit ( 50 Objects used ). Hope you like it!

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: an Appartement [ A common small house ( 2 rooms & a living room ) ]
    Date: I built it on 05/06/2021
    Description: Well, the meaning of this building, is a common house with 2 bedrooms and a small living room, for rent for example like some people for a vacation period, or for some students. The living room is in the center of this appartement, with a diner table. The two rooms overlook each other, I put a ''Portable Office'' under each bed like a carpet and some ''Dixi-Toilets'' next to its entrance. If I decorated it more for example with ''Brick Block'' or ''Torch'' objects, it might look more good, but sadly I reached the limit ( 50 Objects used ). Anyway, hope you like it!

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: A small car showroom.
    Date: I built it on 05/06/2021.
    Description: I made a car showroom, with the objects I found available in the construction panel. I used ''Window 2'' as surrounded, I used ''Architect Table'' to make an office next to the entrance, I put a car at the end of the room and I surrounded it with ''Red Rope Barrier'' and some rose & speakers on the left and the right, and other objects to make this building looks nice, I wanted to decorate it more but I already used 50 objects.

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: A small bridge with 50 objects used.
    Date: I built it on 09/06/2021.
    Description: I took a good place of Whetstone's construction zone which fits this building, I made it with ''Catwalk'' & ''Fence'' & ''Brick Blocks'' & ''Bollard 2''. I built a small place for a statue made with ''Toilet'' surrounded by ''Red Rope Barrier''. Hope you like it!

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: A Helipad
    Date: I built it on 10/06/2021.
    Description: I built a helipad with ''Tarmac Floor'' ''Yellow Fence'' & ''sf bank steps 2''. I made the ''H'' letter with some ''Small Tarmacs''. Hope you like it!

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: A Control Tower.
    Date: Built on 10/06/2021.
    Description: I built a Control Tower with the objects I found available in the worker construction panel, I made the roof with 2 ''Small hangars'', the floor with ''Wall'' and ''catwalk''. I put some ''servers'' as controllers, crates, some ''Workhunt Bench'' next to it with some blueprints like a small office and I surrounded the place with ''Window 2'' and some ''brick blocks'' . Special thanks to @Denox for his help/assistance in this building with decorating it with adding other objects to make it looks better and putting the stairs when I got out of 50 objects used. Hope you like it!

• alt text

You've been doing a great job so far and therefore we have decided that you may move on to the next stage.

In this stage you will firstly need to create a blueprint by either using: blueprint maker , paint or any other program you prefer.

As following you will need to build your created blueprint ingame with the public worker spawn. (Las Venturas -> Civillian -> Worker)

Once both tasks are finished, please share them on your application topic.

Make sure to include images and an description.

(Don't forget to keep doing activities in the meantime too.)

Good luck.

On behalf of ZIP Managers Team,
    Colobria.

• alt text

Title: A home.
    Date: I built it with my friend @Guard ( duo work ) on 11/06/2021
    Description: As I passed to the second stage, I thought of something to make his blueprint and decided to build a one-of-a-house, not with a big build and not that small one. As you see the Blueprint I made below, this building ( the house ) consisting of a Living room, with some Sofas and small tables in front of them, behind this room you'll find a small space dedicated to a dining room which consists of a diner table. Behind this dining room, you'll find a bathroom made of toilets & a bathtub. Next to this bathroom, you'll find a Kitchen made up of all the things suitable for it by Guard. There are 2 bedrooms, a small ward separates them. The right bedroom has a bedroom and an office with a computer and a rug on the floor ( RP: For a child/daughter ) that stick to a second bathroom. The other bedroom ( left one ) is made of a bed and a small sitting place and a small TV on the wall ( RP: for the parents ). Special thanks to @Guard who assisted in this building as most of the objects which this house is made of aren't available in the worker panel, I put the walls/beds/chairs doors/tables/fences ( The objects I found in my panel ), I prepared the rooms and closed them, he put the appropriate things that were not found for me, to make this home appears as closer as its blueprint. Hope you enjoy it!

The Blueprint:

alt text

The In-Game Building:

alt text

ScreenShots: You'll find more in the spoiler below.

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: Mini volleyball court [ With 50 objects ]
    Date: I built it on 11/06/2021
    Description: I built a mini volleyball court, I used the ''Steelbar'' to build the court, I put some ''Fences'' like nets in the middle (the boundary between the two teams' places). I put some chairs around this stadium like a seat for the public, I wanted to add more but I reached the limit. I chose the SF construction zone cuz it has a good floor. Hope you enjoy it!

• ZIP - Build Banner
    Title: Yoga Club
    Date: Built on 11/06/2021
    Description: I built a small Yoga club with the available objects I found in the construction panel, which made up of a place for practicing yoga/sports movements, surrounded by some speakers. The second part is a space dedicated to handling music. Thanks to @Cheess who assisted in this building with adding the rugs on the yoga place and some music devices. Hope you enjoy it!