Reporting SAES>sushii for an unfair adminjail

• The cop in question is spawned as Money Transporter. Which is not a spawn that is able to arrest, since they do not even have a taser or nightstick.
    Even if you didn't know that, you can clearly see in your video that the cop in question is holding a colt.
    Furthermore after you start shooting, he runs away and hides, clearly showing that he is not chasing you.

What you did violates server gameplay rule #1, which is do not deathmatch.

Not a taser

• if you look at the video you can see the cop running to hide behind the car and return gunfire at me right? I gave him a chance to get out of our turfwar but looks like he wanted to join the party

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/25675/money-transporter-job
    Ive read this topic but I dont see anything telling us that they cant arrest criminals? so how am i supposed to know that a class within the police team is not able to arrest us?

and have you read the description of the video? here perhaps you should read them again.. whatever sushii is saying about what i did doesnt add up either cus clearly he rushes towards me

[2021-03-10 20:29:02] [Output] : Local: SAESsushii: they can't arrest you
    [2021-03-10 20:29:07] [Output] : Local: UE|Michaell: they cant?
    [2021-03-10 20:29:33] [Output] : Local: UE|Michaell: but it has same skin as other cops that can arrest
    [2021-03-10 20:29:44] [Output] : Local: SAESsushii: well he wasn't chasing you either Michaell
    [2021-03-10 20:30:02] [Output] : Local: SAESsushii: he has 44 mins of playtime
    [2021-03-10 20:30:19] [Output] : Local: SAESsushii: i was with him talking, as you could see in local char
    [2021-03-10 20:30:20] [Output] : Local: UE|Michaell: we are having a war here aswell
    [2021-03-10 20:30:39] [Output] : Local: SAESsushii: so you dmed him for no reason?
    [2021-03-10 20:30:48] [Output] : Local: UE|Michaell: i cant smell his playtime or if he can or cannot arrest me
    [2021-03-10 20:31:01] [Output] : Local: SAESsushii: but he wasn't chasing you
    [2021-03-10 20:31:06] [Output] : Local: SAESsushii: he wasn't spawned as a trainee
    [2021-03-10 20:31:10] [Output] : Local: UE|Michaell: did he or did he not run close towards me?
    [2021-03-10 20:31:11] [Output] : Local: SAESsushii: he was spawned as money transporter
    [2021-03-10 20:31:21] [Output] : Local: SAESsushii: he was running around me
    [2021-03-10 20:31:24] [Output] : Local: SAESsushii: you came over and shot him
    [2021-03-10 20:31:26] [Output] : Local: SAESsushii: for no reason
    [2021-03-10 20:31:28] [Output] : Local: UE|Michaell: no i did not

• @michael said in Reporting SAES>sushii for an unfair adminjail:

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/25675/money-transporter-job
    Ive read this topic but I dont see anything telling us that they cant arrest criminals? so how am i supposed to know that a class within the police team is not able to arrest us?

As I've said, you can clearly see in the video as well, that he is holding a colt, not a taser. This alone should be clear indication to you that the player is no threat to arrest you.

Much like the Police Detective spawn, which is a spawn in the police team that does not have a taser or nightstick.

• Thought I’d add my side of the story here as well.
    The person who you can see in the video who gets DM’d is a new player who has 44 minutes of playtime. I was with this player for about 25 minutes or so, showing him how certain jobs works and how this sever runs as a whole.
    He was spawned as a Money Transporter, a spawn which doesn’t give you the abilities to arrest. Although you can argue that yes, this spawn is within the police section, the spawn has no tazor or nightstick which allows you to arrest.
    After losing his vehicle, I warped back to him to ask what happened and without any of us knowing, there was a turf going on. You can see in the video that we were stood on the pavement talking to one another.
    Yes, he did walk up to you but you should’ve known that he was unable to arrest you. Especially after running away and not making any attempt to try and attack or arrest (not that he can anyway)
    You shot him a couple of times and then proceeded to run away. When this player ran back toward me, you decided to run back and finish the job by killing him.
    See in the video, he was hiding behind a car because you attacked him.
    Originally I was going to give you a warning, but with the attitude and recent punishment history, you were given an AJ.
    Despite him holding a colt, he did not attack you or make any kind of threat toward you apart from running toward you.
    I’m not going to argue on this topic but i’ll let a HQ decide.
    Thanks for reading.

• How am I supposed to know what equipment they spawn with?
    Why are you saying he was hiding behind a car while he was clearly returning gunfire towards me after getting cover?
    You can also see we were in the middle of a huge turf war... Do you think I have time to look at what guns cops are holding or what class they are spawned when I have to keep an eye around for enemies the entire time? Were turfing lmao

• @michael said in Reporting SAES>sushii for an unfair adminjail:

How am I supposed to know what equipment they spawn with?
    Why are you saying he was hiding behind a car while he was clearly returning gunfire towards me after getting cover?
    You can also see we were in the middle of a huge turf war... Do you think I have time to look at what guns cops are holding or what class they are spawned when I have to keep an eye around for enemies the entire time? Were turfing lmao

Whether or not you are actively participating in a turf war does not matter.
    The player was not chasing you, neither were they able to do so given they do not posess the means to arrest you. (Unless you were in a vehicle, which clearly is not the case).

Furthermore, prior to where you start the video, sushii and the player in question were standing there for a solid two minutes, just talking.

Also, in the video you see that after you shoot the player for the first time, both of you run away from each other. At this point especially the player is no threat to you whatsoever, yet you return to finish him off.

And especially as someone who has played on the server for a long time you should easily be able to tell that this is not how a cop normally acts. If they were trying to arrest you they would've tased you when they got close, not turned around and run away.

• Can you just ask another HQ to take a loot at this? talking to you is pointless

[2021-03-10 20:31:24] [Output] : Local: SAESsushii: you came over and shot him
    "" Yes, he did walk up to you but you should’ve known that he was unable to arrest you. Especially after running away and not making any attempt to try and attack or arrest (not that he can anyway) "" - sushi
    how am i supposed to know he is not able to arrest me ? and once again sushii... He is the one who started shooting after we both ran? or is he not???

Why is it so hard for you guys to just admit youre wrong and remove a punishment ?
    go ingame and ask people their opinion on your judgement ... Video should have been enough info + logs

• This post is deleted!
  • BUMP

• The information seen and gathered, I was willing to revert this to a warning because it's wishy-washy, however with your recent punishment history with killing cops not after you / DM and your attitude towards a member of staff after receiving it, I'm allowing this to stay.

To avoid any further confusion, we have introduced a skin shader, so you can tell the difference between police and money transporters and I would also recommend everyone keeps up to date with the latest server rules.