Money Transporter Job

• @nanobob said in Money Transporter Job:

@franklin said in Money Transporter Job:

This job is excellent, the script is great and everything but there really really needs to be some rules set, players are literally scared to go into money transporting because of unclear rules, my member got admin jailed today because of this bullshit, I know Nanobob says its common sense, but it really isn't for everyone, I think there definitely should be some rules set because the way we're getting admin jailed right now is complete and utter bullshit, anyhow amazing script.

What exactly do you think requires clarification then in the way of rules?

Well everything that you're not supposed to do should be listed in the rules in my opinion, for example that you cannot kill the driver after the truck got destroyed.. The job is fun asf but it's literally scary to go play it because of no clarification of the rules.. I don't know how else to explain it

• @franklin said in Money Transporter Job:

@nanobob said in Money Transporter Job:

@franklin said in Money Transporter Job:

This job is excellent, the script is great and everything but there really really needs to be some rules set, players are literally scared to go into money transporting because of unclear rules, my member got admin jailed today because of this bullshit, I know Nanobob says its common sense, but it really isn't for everyone, I think there definitely should be some rules set because the way we're getting admin jailed right now is complete and utter bullshit, anyhow amazing script.

What exactly do you think requires clarification then in the way of rules?

Well everything that you're not supposed to do should be listed in the rules in my opinion, for example that you cannot kill the driver after the truck got destroyed.. The job is fun asf but it's literally scary to go play it because of no clarification of the rules.. I don't know how else to explain it

I feel like if we're going down the route we're going to end up with a rulebook with 100 rules again.
    That example follows the same logic as when someone steals your car, which is once they are out of your vehicle you no longer have a reason to attack them, so doing so is DM.

• @NanoBob could sai attend money transporter event ? , cause just a while ago one of them attacked me.

• @mackey said in Money Transporter Job:

@NanoBob could sai attend money transporter event ? , cause just a while ago one of them attacked me.

SAI are not included in those that get money for escoring the vehicle, they can however arrest wanted people just like they otherwise could.

• @NanoBob
    they must try to kill the driver and do not destroy the truck but they can deal at least some damage like they hit the tires
    but if sm1 keep shooting me and deal 55% damage for example thats allowed or not ?

• @kirosa said in Money Transporter Job:

@NanoBob
    they must try to kill the driver and do not destroy the truck but they can deal at least some damage like they hit the tires
    but if sm1 keep shooting me and deal 55% damage for example thats allowed or not ?

As long as they damage you with the intent to steal the truck that is no problem.
    In the end the more damage they do the less benefitial it is for them since they still need to get away with the truck.