Reporting SAES Community Staff Member Element

• I was literally muted for listing CLO ranks in main chat plus did it only once, since when something that's already added ingame became punishable? I would really appreicate SAES HQ to take this fairly and question the admin in charge. Please refrain falling in with ''oldmafia'' vibe.
    Thank you in advance.
    King Regards,
    Norm

Here's my evidence ;

https://i.gyazo.com/386fca3b0b8e34bf1f48bbe4d7b73fb4.png

• @norm said in Reporting SAES Community Staff Member Element:

I was literally muted for listing CLO ranks in main chat plus did it only once, since when something that's already added ingame became punishable? I would really appreicate SAES HQ to take this fairly and question the admin in charge. Please refrain falling in with ''oldmafia'' vibe.
    Thank you in advance.
    King Regards,
    Norm

Here's my evidence ;

https://i.gyazo.com/386fca3b0b8e34bf1f48bbe4d7b73fb4.png

You clearly are not speaking English in that message, so where exactly do you believe Element did not treat the situation appropriately?

• Hello there Norm (aka OldMafia).

You clearly wrote a sentence in Spanish: "[22:39] Norm: Teniente el soldado de Coronel" right after seeing few players speaking in a foreign language on the main chat getting warned by the topbar red-warning message.

The sentence that you wrote includes CLO Ranks "Teniente, Soldado, Coronel" however there are no ranks such as "Teniente el" or "Soldado de", the "el" stands for "the", and "de" stands for "from".

You clearly tried to mislead/provoke an Admin by putting together a sentence that includes CLO Ranks.

Additionally, a moment before you got muted you misled a player that asked a question on the main chat by telling him to type "/quit"

[22:38] kinghanna: how to buy a shiled
    [22:38] Norm: /quit

• @element

What does my trolling have to do with this? It has no subject to the case whatever. Never seen any of these red topbar warns neither. Plus can you, for the sakes of god how you felt I was trying to mislead or provoke an admin? I literally TABBED and wrote what I saw on CLO ranks hence there were a few online with different ranks. Admit it, you muted me because you hate me. No wonder how Nanobob responded before yourself did neither. I would love to have @Brophy handling this case since me and NanoBob has a terrible past and he surely has a disdain on me.

• This post is deleted!
  • I just realised;

Additionally, a moment before you got muted you misled a player that asked a question on the main chat by telling him to type "/quit"

[22:38] kinghanna: how to buy a shiled
    [22:38] Norm: /quit

Any MTA player should know or atleast guess what /quit means. If not, It already means they doesn't speak English. However, your point is invalid. There were a few who trolled him along with me and they received zero punishment or any warning at all. No matter which angle we look at it, you are guilty and I loved your cover-up story for CLO ranks. Oh so we don't count it as a CLO rank because I said ''el soldado'' in my sentence? Alright Element.

• I would have muted you too norm, what was the point of saying "Teniente el soldado de coronel" in mainchat anyways? You added el and de to make it look like a Spanish sentence so that when you are muted you can report whoever did it and claim that you are just listing the ranks.

I would also classify this as a false report in attempt to get Element in trouble and even potentially have him removed from the staff team, therefore I believe you should have a punishment of similar magnitude in accordance with Server rule number 7:

• Before this is escalated further please keep these rules in mind. I personally find you entertaining but rules must be upheld and respected.

The word of any staff or admin is final.

If you have an issue with the ruling of a Staff/Admin create a support ticket on Discord. Do not fight about it in-game or on the forum.

Excessive abuse, harassment or negative/toxic behaviour which is detrimental to the community will not be tolerated and you will be penalised. Do not overtly bully or harass other players. There is a line, do not cross the line. This rule goes twice for Staff/Admin you verbally abuse for fulfilling their duties. You will be removed from our services should your attitude not improve after a warning.

• Everything that needs to be said has already been said, stop being a prick and you won't get in trouble.