You lowkey suck for this lol.. hope this gets balanced out though

• alt text

Personal Information

Nickname: Dyam Douglas
    Username: dyam98
    Nation of Residence: Netherlands

GAME RELATED QUESTIONNAIRE

What is your squad and rank in it? FOX Operations X - Headquarter

List the groups you are enlisted in: DE - Honorary General, SAI - Honorary Captain, PC

Do you have PC Diploma? Yes, I do.

On a scale from 1 to 5, how frequent are you to respond to jailbreaks? 3

State any Combat training if received previously, also state source: I have received and supplied combat training in both DE and FOX.

Do you have a property in the vicinity of the Prison? Yes, multiple.

Why are you interested in joining the ranks of SPA? I think the group is interesting. And OB is due for a worthy opponent.

How can you prove to be an asset to our team? I can give you my commitment, management skills and experience I have acquired over the past 10 years on SAES.

How would you approach a jailbreak in which criminals have complete control over the Yard entrance? I would call backup and then find a camouflaged spot to start sniping down threats.

You witness a group of criminals entering the jail facility, what do you do? I call a possible jailbreak on radio and advice units to be on stand-by. Once the criminals tresspass I would call a definitive jailbreak over the radio and request back-up.

• Results

@James We've decided to proceed with your application, Accepted. Thanks for showing interest in SPA.

@Troones Overall a decent application and we've decided to continue with you, Accepted. Thanks for showing interest.

@Dalb Thanks for showing your interest in our group. Your application is weak and low effort, application Denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

@Dzeko Sorry for keeping you waiting but unfortunately your application has been Denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Gl

• @DyamDouglas

Sorry for keeping you waiting and we would also like to thank you for showing interest. Your application is Accepted. Await further instructions from the HQ.

• alt text
    Nickname: dalb
    I see no point in being part of this group anymore, since you are not interested in me. Good luck.

• alt text

Personal Information

Nickname: Mohamed Ali
    Username: DALIO
    Nation of Residence: Tunisia

What is your squad and rank in it? SAFP Probation

List the groups you are enlisted in: ZIP - WFS - CS - SAM

Do you have PC Diploma? Nope

On a scale from 1 to 5, how frequent are you to respond to jailbreaks? 4.5

State any Combat training if received previously, also state source: Not yet

Do you have a property in the vicinity of the Prison? Nope

Why are you interested in joining the ranks of SPA? Because this is the only organisation that will combine the cops from different squad in one group so they can work together as one using their experience and gather it to face OB so i see that will be so awesome and i wanna be part of that arrest spam on the screen to spread horror in criminals.

How can you prove to be an asset to our team? i can offer my skill, experience and maturity also my time to the team as one of the oldest player on SAES .

How would you approach a jailbreak in which criminals have complete control over the Yard entrance? first step, i'll go to the jail and buy some energy drink from the store. by my entering the jail i will call my mates as back up on the radio in that time ill be ready in my position aiming to the door that criminals heading too to find me in friont of them shooting with no stop till the back up arrive.

You witness a group of criminals entering the jail facility, what do you do? i would first use the radio to inform that there is a suspected persons trying to enter the jail then ill go after them to see if there is a danger by them to the jail system if yes i will confirm that again on radio and face them.

• alt text

Personal Information

Nickname: Dzeko
    Username: furki5454
    Nation of Residence: Turkey

What is your squad and rank in it? MIT - Captain (4lvl)

List the groups you are enlisted in: ALT.

Do you have PC Diploma? No.

On a scale from 1 to 5, how frequent are you to respond to jailbreaks? As long as I'm in the game, I respond 4 times out of 5.

State any Combat training if received previously, also state source: I received a disciplined and organized education in the MIT team. I'm improving myself for the Desert Eagle.

Do you have a property in the vicinity of the Prison? Yes there is.

Why are you interested in joining the ranks of SPA? I would like to join SPA to prevent criminals from escaping easily from prison and to act in an organized manner with the professionals in the SPA group.

How can you prove to be an asset to our team? I find myself professional with the training and rutbe I got from MIT and I want to use this contribution for SPA. I especially like to work organized and in teams. Therefore, I think I will be beneficial to SPA.

How would you approach a jailbreak in which criminals have complete control over the Yard entrance? I report first on the radio and then fight until enough support arrives. When support comes, I take the water tank and help the other police. I continue until the criminals out there are over.

You witness a group of criminals entering the jail facility, what do you do? First of all, I report over the radio. Later, if there is no criminal outside, I go inside the prison and take a good position and wait for the back-up, after the support arrives, we enter the front and back doors in an organized manner and trap and neutralize the criminals in the middle aisle. Our job will be easier after cleaning that side. Finally we get in touch with the radio and after the order of "RUSH" we start running and catching criminals.