Nickname: Fondy
    Account Name: yassine09
    Nationality: algerian
    Country of Residence: algeria
    Rate your English skills (X/10): 7.5/10
    Spoken Languages: Arabic , Frensh and english
    Discord name and tag: i dont have one

How long have you been playing on SAES?: 2019
    Why do you want to become JUMBO?: I want to join JK because its a good gang and active in game like doing turf , BR .. and i have friends there and i want to have a good time with them in this great gang of kings
    Previous organizations: M and DIA
    Current group memberships: CS
    Have you ever been banned from SAES? If yes, explain: No never
    What is deathmatching?: deathmatching is killing someone with out a reason or shooting his car
    What is avoiding arrest?: avoid arrest is killing your self with a nade or jumping from roofs and get killed when the cop is chasing you
    Write down 2 important BR rules in your opinion:
    1- Only 2 BRs per day
    2-You can't deffend outside of bank when its not your gang's BR
    Write down 2 important Turf rules in your opinion:
    1-You can use only base or hospital to respawn for the zone and you cant use your house for that
    2- You can't spawn as cop or medic to help your gang in turf by healing them or arrest other side
    (Optional)Do you have any friends in JK, or anyone who might vote for you?: Nah but i know some
    (Optional)Tell us more about yourself: well im Fondy im 18 years old im algerian i started playing saes in 2019 with my friends who was teaching me like Remp ..

• Nickname: Tenorashi
    Account Name: Tenorashi
    Nationality: Earth
    Country of Residence: Saudi Arabia
    Rate your English skills (X/10): I'd give it an 8
    Spoken Languages: English and Arabic
    Discord name and tag: Tenorashi 7250

How long have you been playing on SAES?: Almost two years but not very active because I have been quite busy I have the time to play now.
    Why do you want to become JUMBO?: My friend has told me that there are cool people within the gang and I only know Velo there and he quite a terrorist but he seems nice.
    Previous organizations: Tugathugs
    Current group memberships: None.
    Have you ever been banned from SAES? If yes, explain: System once banned me over a misunderstanding because he thought I was someone else
    What is deathmatching?: Killing someone for no reason
    What is avoiding arrest?: Killing myself to avoid getting arrested
    Write down 2 important BR rules in your opinion: No marker killing,Two bank robberies a day
    Write down 2 important Turf rules in your opinion: Do not use houses/properties and do not come as a cop
    (Optional)Do you have any friends in JK, or anyone who might vote for you?: Maybe velona because that's all I have known
    (Optional)Tell us more about yourself: Well my name is Anas I am 17 years old I like football and girls I only think of big bundas shaking over me. Just for the notice I have been Jumbo before but i was somehow removed and when I logged in Rykila invited me to TT so i just accepted it because I had no clue what was going on

• Nickname: Nishki
    Account Name bluelive122
    Nationality: Saudi
    Country of Residence: Saudi Arabia
    Rate your English skills (X/10): 9 out of 10
    Spoken Languages: English,Arabic,Saudi,Iraqi,Syrian,jordanian
    Discord name and tag: Nishki0284

How long have you been playing on SAES?: Around 5 years
    Why do you want to become JUMBO?: I know the peeps around there and they all seem to be chill to hang around so yeah
    Previous organizations: They are quite alot so i'd rather explain them ingame
    Current group memberships: Outbreak,CubanCars,Lounge,RadioSA and quite few others like SAI Etc..
    Have you ever been banned from SAES? If yes, explain: Yes for being a cunt towards Daryl
    What is deathmatching?: Killing someone for no reason
    What is avoiding arrest?: Avoid getting arrested for no reason
    Write down 2 important BR rules in your opinion: NO MARKER KILLING/SHOOT COPS BEHIND THE GLASS and no coming as a cop to the other gang's br
    Write down 2 important Turf rules in your opinion: Do not call for CLO/DE and do not use your props
    (Optional)Do you have any friends in JK, or anyone who might vote for you?: Yes Terr,Velo,Zinyak,Sko,Mixpeko
    (Optional)Tell us more about yourself: I am an Arsenal fan...

• @fondy alt text
    (denied)

• Deleted!

• @Olivier1TN i noticed tha you copied @RagnarTN Application fix it or you will be denied in 24 hours .

• @olivier1tn alt text
    You can apply again after 2 weeks.

• @velo said in JUMBO Klan:

Nickname: Cara Jane
    Account Name: Elexux1
    Nationality: Philippines
    Country of Residence: Asia
    Rate your English skills (X/10): 9/10
    Spoken Languages: Filipino/English
    Discord name and tag: Cara03#0618

How long have you been playing on SAES?: I was Playing Saes Way back 2016 and then i was stop playing due to finish my course in tertiary and i was come back playing this year August 8 2021
    Why do you want to become JUMBO?: JK is one of the top quality gangs and has professional members
    Previous organizations: Royal Flush
    Current group memberships: None
    Have you ever been banned from SAES? If yes, explain: No
    What is deathmatching?: Deathmatching is you kill each other or killing someone without reason
    What is avoiding arrest?: Killing yourself or exploiting vulnerabilities in other ways to avoid getting caught by the police.
    Write down 2 important BR rules in your opinion: Don't Jump on the Roof after the Br and also in BR you did not kill other robbers we can never start a robbery alone and we can't go to bank robberies as cops
    Write down 2 important Turf rules in your opinion: You can only use your gang spawn and also either the attacker or the defender must be in the turf zone at the time of the engaging.
    (Optional)Do you have any friends in JK, or anyone who might vote for you?: JK|Pekekent|HQ
    (Optional)Tell us more about yourself:

• @elexux1 alt text
    siktir git

• alt text
    Nickname: BlackOut
    Account Name: Leegendery
    Nationality: Tunisian
    Country of Residence: Tunisian
    Rate your English skills (X/10): 7.5/10
    Spoken Languages: English/Arabic/Frensh
    Discord name and tag: BlackOut#0908

How long have you been playing on SAES?: 1Month
    Why do you want to become JUMBO?:
    Previous organizations: CripZ
    Current group memberships: N/A
    Have you ever been banned from SAES? If yes, explain: N/A
    What is deathmatching?: its to kill player or destroying his vehicle without reason.Example: if i kill someone for no reason or destroying their car, that means deathmatch.
    What is avoiding arrest?: Avoiding Arrest:trying to kill yourself or disconnect the game while escape from cops. example: while the police are chasing me,if i kill myself or i quit the game. i have done avoid arrest.

1- Only 2 BRs per day

2- Not alllowed to camp in roofs

1- You just can use gang spawn or hospital, you cant use your propierties to respawn.

2- You cant assist to turf spawned as police/medic.

(Optional)Do you have any friends in JK, or anyone who might vote for you?: Yes Blacky And Judyess
    (Optional)Tell us more about yourself: Hello. My name is Mohamed And I Am 17 Years old. I Love Play MTA, i like Playing FootBall . and i loved playing SAES:RPG all the time , But sometimes im angry to other people because they said im a kid ,But Now some players is respectful now not like since .

• alt text

Nickname: Yassinos
    Account Name: yassineftw
    Country of Residence: Tunisia
    Rate your English skills (X/10): 7/10
    Spoken Languages: Arabic/Frensh/English
    Discord name and tag: Yassinos#3485

How long have you been playing on SAES?: 1 year
    Why do you want to become JUMBO?: I want to become JUMBO because its a good and active gang and i have many friends there and i want to have a good time with them
    Previous organizations: THC
    Current group memberships:

• The Motor Heads

• All Load Trucking

Have you ever been banned from SAES? If yes, explain: No
    What is deathmatching?: Deathmatching or DM is killing someone without reason
    What is avoiding arrest?: Avoiding arrest or Avoid Arrest is killing yourself or disconnect from the game when a cop is chasing you
    1- You can't Marker kill cops when BR started
    2- You can't Kill Cops before the Glasses its not allowed
    1- You can't spawn in your own properties in Turf Wars
    2- You Can't Spawn as a cop in Turf War to assist your gang
    (Optional)Do you have any friends in JK, or anyone who might vote for you?: ==Yes i have many friends here but I don't want to tag because I'm afraid of forgotting someone
    (Optional)Tell us more about yourself: Hello My name is Yassin AKA Yassinos I'm 16 years old i like playing videogames with my friends
    I've been playing on SAES since 2020 and i really enjoy it

• @BlackOut invited welcome to the family.
    @Yassinos You are accepted meet any HQ ingame for your invitation.
    alt text

• Nickname: sKeS
    Account Name: amroun
    Country of Residence: Sousse
    Rate your English skills (X/10): 8/10
    Spoken Languages: Arabic/English
    Discord name and tag: sKeS#2956

How long have you been playing on SAES?: 3 years
    Why do you want to become JUMBO?: JK is good gang and want to join this family to learn from it .
    Previous organizations:
    CDL : Dead
    N~C : Dead
    C : Dead
    ThC : Left to help GSF
    GSF : i didnt felt good there so i left
    Lunas : kicked idk why
    FBI : left bored from cop side
    GSF again : Dead
    Current group memberships: WFS-BRINKS
    Have you ever been banned from SAES? If yes, explain: N/A
    What is deathmatching?: Dm is killing someone for no reason
    What is avoiding arrest?: Avoid arrest is killing your self - logging out - killing someone else about to be arrested
    1-you are not allowed to start bank rob alone
    2-you can use your gang's spawn or hospital spawn.you are not allowed to spawn to your house or prop while turf war is going on
    1- you are not allowed to arrest at turf war while being in an official gang.
    2-you are not allowed to kill enimes from an unclimbable roof/building.
    (Optional)Do you have any friends in JK, or anyone who might vote for you?: yes
    (Optional)Tell us more about yourself: my name Omar im 15 yo im playing saes since 2019 and i really love this game.

• @skes You are accepted meet any HQ ingame for your invitation.
    alt text