Chaos Society | Official Topic
By Cappo, in Groups

• @AngrySandwich said in Chaos Society | Official Topic:

@Cappo said in Chaos Society | Official Topic:

Hi. Another wave of people that are getting accepted, we're slow with responses, because once again - we rather take our time and discuss stuff.

@Villain , @SergioR @DarkSideR - you're all accepted - come in our Discord server.

You're slow overall.

go abuse the tram spawn and get banned.

oh wait

๐Ÿถ

• @Cappo said in Chaos Society | Official Topic:

@AngrySandwich said in Chaos Society | Official Topic:

@Cappo said in Chaos Society | Official Topic:

Hi. Another wave of people that are getting accepted, we're slow with responses, because once again - we rather take our time and discuss stuff.

@Villain , @SergioR @DarkSideR - you're all accepted - come in our Discord server.

You're slow overall.

go abuse the tram spawn and get banned.

oh wait

๐Ÿถ

You're slow, Cappo.

• In-game name: Carl
    Account name: Carlrp1
    Nationality: Tunisain
    Current gang: Organization Zero
    Current groups: N/A
    How long have you been playing in SAES?: 3 years ago
    How active are you in SAES?: 5 hours everyday or more 5-8 hours
    Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: Because i see Chaos it's active group, good roleplay, and they have many skilled players and have experience, . and i want help for get spawn and i will be loyal to Chaos

• In-game name: Zinyak
    Account name: piaw
    Nationality: Tunisain
    Current gang: JUMBOS
    Current groups: OB
    How long have you been playing in SAES?: 5 years i think
    How active are you in SAES?: 5 6 hours per day
    Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: Because I always want a fight with cops and i liked chaos Roles also im active criminal so i wanna help anything asiisting thรฉ Crim side

• Application Format
    In-game name: Tweaks
    Account name: lunaexe
    Nationality: Tunisia
    Current gang: Underground Empire
    Current groups: N/A
    How long have you been playing in SAES? :Since 2015 but i went inactive before
    How active are you in SAES?: everyday iam here , but If there are exams, I cannot always entered

Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I see Chaos how his active day its really nice moreover his roleplay and teamwork i was have curious to know everything about Chaos history so when i read it i decided to applying and iam excited to join with them and this honor for me from crim side and i'll bring all of my activity to Chaos group and i wanna into accomplishing a lot of success with this group

• In-game name: Cold
    Account name: goni1895
    Nationality: Tunisian
    Current gang: The company
    Current groups: GXT
    How long have you been playing in SAES?: 1year
    How active are you in SAES?: 3hours in day. In anytime i can come
    Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: chaos is active group. I like his role and i have friend in this group,I will enjoy my time with them and i will do a good relationship with new members. I can help in activity or role play.

• Results time. Sorry for the delay, but yeah, we're just taking our time.

@Hetler @Judyes @M9co1337 @Medo12 @Netro - you're all denied. Unfortunately, the most of you couldn't pass the members vote, some of you couldn't pass the HQ vote too. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks from now.

@SniperLyfe - honestly, we were planning to deny you as well, considering your completely awful application, you obviously have no idea what the group does, what's the point of it as well. You'll be pending for a bit more, as we're hoping that you'll edit your application and try to show us that you're actually interested in being one of us.

@Nicoo got added a few days ago, @Fasito is getting on board as well.

We'll be announcing more results soon.

• Application Format
    In-game name: M|ka0z
    Account name: ka0z
    Nationality: Bulgarian
    Current gang: Medellin Cartel
    Current groups: The Motor Heads | Cunning Stunts
    How long have you been playing in SAES?: 2 years | 1550h
    How active are you in SAES?: Every day
    Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: I want to join ChaoS , becouse i want to help crim side with killing cops and be with nice people in one group.

• alt text
    In-game name: Rick
    Account name: jerome11
    Nationality: Turkish
    Current gang: Black~Bullets
    Current groups: Cuban Cars-LoungeVC-ZIP-ALT
    How long have you been playing in SAES?: Its been 1 year and 6 months.
    How active are you in SAES?: I am playing daily 2-3 hours
    Why do you wish to join the Chaos Society?: First of all the history of this group is just great. Its really encouraging me to roleplay.Also I have friends in here I assure that I'll have fun with all of them.I really like the roleplay and roster of this group thats why I'll do my best to make this organization official.

• Changed my mind...๐Ÿ˜“