Username: rabyewiw
    Age (D/M/Y): 13/7/2004
    Nationality: Tunsian
    Current gang/squad: The Company
    Current group membership(s): WFS and Rooftop Koreans
    Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): N/A
    **Have you been punishment in the last 2 months? If yes, why?**no
    2. COMPANY QUESTIONS

Why would you like to join our company?: lately , i got interested to join this group , i see it skilled and well experienced trucking company and have great reputation in around saes community . i have many friends in it i wish join them and work to grow the group more and more .
    Can you offer anything special to the company?: actually yes , i will do my best to join and after i join , i will benifit the group as much possible as i can by being active and make high quality : activities / roleplays .
    Which division do you prefer? Trucking or Mechanical? (State the reason as well): i prefer Mechanical devision because i like to play as mechanic and i love to join a skilled group like GXT
    3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Your strenghts/weaknesses:Your strenghts/weaknesses: strenghts do i can manage great roleplays in future , creative , always active in dc and game , and about my weaknesses i think i don't really have .

What does roleplay stand for?: Roleplay stands for Acting ur role in an appointed situtation with someone else and making it sound as real as possible like any real life scenario f.e : cop pulling you over
    Do you have any experience in roleplaying? : i rarely do roleplays since few players still do it in the server but i know all the RP basics from binds and commands
    Are you capable of obeying orders?: yes , i will of course
    What do you do if someone insults you in main chat?: i will ignore him or i use /mute (nick)
    What do you do if someone deathmatches you?: i take screenshots and report him
    Additional Information: all clear up here

• Activity type: Trucking random good around SA
    GXT Members: Gladius
    Activity details: we trucked and hanged together all around san andreas trafficking goods like building tools , machins , logs ...
    Screen(s):

• GXT Members: Zan
    Time Taken: 10 mins
    Vehicles Fixed: 3
    Screenshots:

• GXT Members: @Ferthis
    Time Taken: 20 mins
    Vehicles Fixed: 8
    Screenshots:

• GXT Members: @Maksim
    Time Taken: 20 mins
    Vehicles Fixed: 7