[SUGGESTION] TURF WAR

• Well, I'd agree on making it 50/50, as much as I like sniping even I didn't reach that good level of being a pro HS, but sometimes it's really good to change to the other weapons though, so 50/50 would be fair enough for both sides and bringing back old good skills to other weapons

• I'm posting this advice again and it will be my last

Get better on sniper and you'll be happy clapping people in lines, therefore, you can easily defeat sniper users by using some common sense (taking covers, using mobile guns as a counter, etc..)

• Only if @Blade's script to fix the animation bugs in M4/CS gets implemented (disabling shooting while in fisting animation & standardised weapon switch delay)

• @Strong said in [SUGGESTION] TURF WAR:

I'm posting this advice again and it will be my last

Get better on sniper and you'll be happy clapping people in lines, therefore, you can easily defeat sniper users by using some common sense (taking covers, using mobile guns as a counter, etc..)

I'm talking about giving more chances to other weapons-
    Since HS script was added and everyone nowadays using sniper-like its the only weapon left on the game, a lot got sick of it, wars were going very well in the past without it and I'm not talking about eliminating HS, I said if we can add HS script to specific zones or half of it would make fair and better for both sides, otherwise, it shows that some here are scared of using other weapons because he has been a sniperholic for a while and left other weapons without training on them or I'm wrong? same as your point.

• i see peoples spamming 'C++' and they dunno anything about coding staffs ! they're just copy+past from they leaders's says anyway i never agreed anything that petrow's says but in this point i support him ! also headshot works 70% of the time only

• @RiKkI said in [SUGGESTION] TURF WAR:

i see peoples spamming 'C++' and they dunno anything about coding staffs ! they're just copy+past from they leaders's says anyway i never agreed anything that petrow's says but in this point i support him ! also headshot works 70% of the time only

• I would rather make it that headshot can only be used from long distance. So let's say you're 20 metres distance from eachother, you cant hs. 50 metres, you can.

Dunno if it can be implemented like that tho.

• Bump

• bitchiz crying