1997 - Cali, Colombia.
Life on the streets was always complicated, money was barely enough for food and luxuries were only a dream for a Colombian family.
Maicol Fernandez and Juan Fernandez, two brothers willing to give up their lives for money, two brothers with no access to education, destined to crime.
With only 17 years old they decided to start the criminal dream, they gathered their cousins and closest friends to start writing the history of what would be the biggest criminal family in Colombia.
Everything seemed to be going well but a few bad decisions would force the family to flee the country followed by the police.
2015- Los Santos, San Andreas.
Los Fernandez arrived in san andreas but they were the most wanted surnames by CIA so they had to separate to avoid being arrested.
2020- Los Santos, San andreas.
after several years the fernandez family had to continue to pursue their dream, so they contacted each other and decided to unite to continue that life of crime, experts in kidnappings and simple robberies caused fear throughout the community, people walk in fear because they know that the Fernandez family is in every street.
Who we are: Los Fernandez is one of the Latin families living in Los Santos dedicated to making money illegally, job opportunities are scarce and when it´s about money we are subject to crime to survive.
The Fernandez family is experts in all types of simple robberies such as pickpockets, house robberies and store robberies.
The Fernandez's aren´t an organized gang, we don't rob banks or break into prisons, we are a group of low-ranking criminals dedicated to making money by the easy way.
House Robberies: The Fernandez carefully look for and organize house Robberies, where we get great loot, a house Robbery takes time to prepare so that everything goes well.
The difficulty of the robbery increases depending on the location of the house.
Pickpocketing: This job is more complicated, as it requires interaction with another person. The Fernandezes circulate around the city until they find a suitable target to steal from, this job has some rules to ensure proper execution.
Rules Of Pickpocking:
- You are just able to rob any person at night. (Don´t Rob if the hour is not between 08 a.m - 23 p.m)
- Never rob anyone in a crowded place. (Example: Sr, LV X, Jail Zone, Food Shops, Etc )
- Don´t Rob alone, there is so much risk if you rob alone and we don´t want our family getting jailed.
- You should understand that if the victim decides to defend he is able to attack you.
- If you want to earn more cash robbing a person you should always rol the pickpocking and try to get more money from extortion. (Never more than $10.000)
Store Robbery: Store Robberies is a common work for Fernandez, It´s relatively easy target in relation to the profits achieved.
Foundation Date: 20/09/2020
HQ Team: Noisyboy
sHQ: Douglass - Zodiac - Chafloque
Tags: Name.Fdz | Name.Fernandez
Motto: "you´re either at the table or on the menu"
- Respect whole server rules-
- Respect every member without care the rank or position.
- Listen and follow the orders of high ranked members
- Respect every Fernandez Role Rule.
- Be mature in every aspect.
- Turf, Bankrobs and JailBreaks are not considered a Fernandez activity so don´t do it as Fernandez
- You should know how to RP.
- If you have any relation with Cop side you will be denied.
Los Fernandez Base: Coming soon
Los Fernandez HeadQuarters
Media archive Link: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/22060/los-fernandez-official-media-archive?_=1601053078541
The most important activities pictures will be here.
Recruitment Status: Open
Important: Before applying you must be sure you understand all the Fernandez and SAES rules.
Before applying join our discord, there you will be added to our applicant rol and you will be called for every Fernandez activity.
Languages do you speak:
How long have you been playing in SAES:RPG:
Can you Explain our role and activities as Fernandez?
you understand we are a group dedicated to criminal
activities and not to DM?
Why would you like to be part of Fernandez Family?
Why should we accept you in our Family?