By Twenta, in Groups

• alt text
    Update 8-10-2020

Update's :

-Roster updated.
    -Events done : 2
    -Activity's done : 5
    -We're busy with our Backstory
    -We're busy with our Roleplay to explain to get a closer look.

• Nickname: TeTe&
    Nationality: Algeria
    Your Korean name: Bruce lee
    What's your current organization: Lunas
    Current other groups: N/A
    Who are we?: koreans who defend their stores against the cops and army and special cops from roofs
    What do we do?: Mentioned above.
    Put a picture of a Rooftop Korean in a spoiler :

• Dear @Alilo , Thank you for your application and your interest. Our team had some days to vote and give their opinions about you . Sadly I want to tell you that you have been Denied .

• alt text

Ingame name: Carl
    Acount name: Carlp1
    Name Korean: YE-JUN
    Nationality: Tunisain
    English Proficiency: 6/10
    How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 3 years ago 2017
    Other groups: N/A
    Current organization: INKAS
    What does roleplaying mean: Rp stands for roleplay which is where you take on the persona of a character and act as them through a plot.
    Why do you want to join us: Because i see there many player active and so pro in rtk or rooftop korean .
    What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: i'm actve player all the time and i can help rtk with activitys and in the same time i can get annother exprience
    Who are Rooftop Korean: We defend our stores against the police, military and other special groups. Our defense takes place on the roof of our stores or in front of our stores. You can mainly recognize us by our Korean names and our Korean appearance.
    Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: well i have too many friend in rtk these why i want join @Alessio and i didnt remmeber annother names but they are many
    Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Sure many

• alt text
    Ingame name: Lightside
    Account Name: medamine1919
    Nationality: Tunisian
    English Proficiency: 8/10
    How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 2 years but I was inactive 1 year I think
    Current organization: The Company
    What does roleplaying mean: Rp is acting like real life
    Why do you want to join us: I liked this group because I saw you doing very well at SRs and I have a lot of my friends in this group so I told them that I liked it and they encouraged me to apply.
    What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I'm an active member so I'm gonna join acts and recruit some of my friends.
    Who are Rooftop Korean: Rooftop korean Is a group who protect srs from roofs against cops
    Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: yes sKeS, cold, bob,avyero
    Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: yes i already joined an act with them

• Dear @X-Carl-X , Thank you for your application and your interest. i'm glad to tell you have been Accepted

• Ingame name: Curny.
    Acount name: Freezz.
    Nationality: Israeli.
    English Proficiency: Fluent.
    How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: Created my account somewhere between 2011-2012.
    Other groups: Global Express Trucking.
    Current organization: Black Bullets.
    What does roleplaying mean: Roleplaying is realistically playing the character you want to play and sticking to your character's story.
    Why do you want to join us: I'd like to join this specific group because I overheard a bunch of friends speaking about it and how fun it is to roleplay in such a group, in addition, I used to roleplay slanted eyes characters such as japanese and chinese mobsters in strict RP servers that I can not mention their names on this post.
    What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I can bring myself, a sophisticated roleplayer and an active player in general.
    Who are Rooftop Korean: Never heard of the group in real life but after reading your topic and doing some research on the internet, I figured that they are Korean-American store owners who defended their stores during the riots that took place in Los Angeles back in 1992.
    Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: I do have some friends in the group.
    Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Just once, when it was freshly created.

• Dear @lightSide Thank you for your application and your interest. i'm happy to tell you have been Accepted
    Dear @Curny Thank you for your application. Im happy to tell you that you are Accepted

• alt text
    nickname: "Lamers .
    Nationality: Algerian and I live in Djelfa .
    Omar: 17 old .
    Your Korean name: Danby.
    What is your current organization: Currently not, but I'm going to the Medellin Cartel.
    Other groups present: N/A .
    who are we?: You Americans have your own shopping street (location will be mentioned) located in Los Santos. The goal is to take regular fights between groups, bands and gangs so that we can defend ourselves and our shopping street against them. You can see that it is a protection zone .
    What do we do ?: Defend stores against police, army and other special .
    Place a picture of Corrie on the roof in an air wing:
    (Idea for your Korean name: here)
    alt text

• Ingame name:[ThC]Scofield
    Acount name:houssos1
    Nationality:Morocco
    English Proficiency:9/10
    How long have you been playing SAES:RPG:9 months
    Other groups:N/A
    Current organization:The Company
    What does roleplaying mean:roleplaying is acting or playing as a person or a character for example:mechanic
    Why do you want to join us:because i like the way u guys are working and i wish to be in a good group such as yours
    What can you bring to Rooftop Korean:i have some good shooting and sniping and driving skills and im loyal
    Who are Rooftop Korean:a group of koreans that protect store robberies from cops/squads and other activities like assisting BRs and VIPs
    Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: @Skes recruited me and i know @LightSide @Aveyro @rabyewiw @rykila
    Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean:N/A

• Dear @Frank90 , Thank you for your application. Our team had some days to vote and give there opinion about you . Im sorry to tell you that you are Denied if u are still interested reapply in 2 weeks and make sure to answer all questions next time.

Dear @Scofield Thank you for your application. Im happy to tell you that you are Accepted

• alt text

In-game name: Niklaus
    Account Name: xxmrtrollstylexx
    Nationality: UAE (Dubai)
    English Proficiency: 9/10
    How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I have been playing on SAES since 2015 as I remember but I went inactive for 2 years from 2016 till 2018 due to my education I was in high school back then.
    Other groups: Lounge Venture Capital, All Load Trucking, RadioSA, San Andreas Fire Department, Cunning Stunts, and Outbreak Organization.
    Current organization: Black~Bullets
    What does roleplaying mean: RP means acting like a real-life character and trying to make the game look as much realistic as you can.
    Why do you want to join us: I liked the idea of the group, how you guys are defending your stores against the cops, army... etc.
    What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I can use my experiences to defend the stores in the most professional way.
    Who are Rooftop Korean: Rooftop Koreans, is a slang term referring to Korean-American business owners who defended their storefronts during the 1992 riots.
    Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: Yeah, got a lot of friends in it.
    Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: I'm always around them 😈
    Put a picture of a Rooftop Korean in a spoiler:

alt text

• alt text
    Ingame name: SoZa
    Acount name: anxhelo00
    Nationality: Albanian
    English Proficiency: 7/10
    How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 1 year
    Current organization: Navy Malistrip
    What does roleplaying mean: RP is to act both in real life and according to the character you have chosen.
    Why do you want to join us: I liked the idea of ​​this group and it is something interesting but I also have friends in this group who told me to apply
    What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I am an active player, but I know how to use sniper and some other weapons
    Who are Rooftop Korean: So far i did not know this group but i searched the internet and found that this group protects its shops against police and special forces.
    Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: yes i have friends @Gyula @Khal1kulov @Lincoln
    Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: yes with my friends

• Ingame name: WenDo
    Acount name: trymebitch
    Nationality: German
    English Proficiency: I would rate it at 7/10
    How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I'm playing SAES since 2011
    Other groups: GXT-HQ, CS-HQ, RadioSA-HQ, ZIP
    Current organization: Medellin Cartel
    What does roleplaying mean: Roleplay is acting/reconstructing a scene which would be in real life the same too.
    Why do you want to join us: I like the group's role, which is very unique and seems interesting.
    What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I can be a good addition to a good atmosphere in the group and its activities.
    Who are Rooftop Korean: Rooftop Korean are korean-american people which fight for their stores against the army, police and other special groups.
    Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: I have plenty of friends in the group, f.e @Gladius , @Twenta , @Stoner and much more.
    Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: No, I haven't hanged yet.

• Ingame name: M9co
    Acount name: ilya60601
    Nationality: Russian
    English Proficiency: 5/10
    How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 2 year
    Other groups: none
    Current organization: none
    What does roleplaying mean: The role-playing game behaves like real life.
    Why do you want to join us: I've always wanted to jump on roofs
    What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: good activity and communication
    Who are Rooftop Korean: we protect our stores from the police, military, and other special groups. Our defense takes place on the roof of our stores or in front of our stores. You can recognize us mainly by our Korean names and our Korean appearance.
    Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: nope
    Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Hana
    Put a picture of a Rooftop Korean in a spoiler : dont have

• alt text
    Its time again 🙂

Dear @Niklaus, Thank you for being interested in our group. Our team had some days to vote and to give there opinion and voting about you, We are happy to tell you that you are Accepted Make sure u contact any HQ ingame or on discord to give your RooftopKorean name for our administration!

Dear @Soza, Thank you for being interested in our group. Our team had some days to vote and to give there opinion and voting about you, The voting is not really stable about you that means you are under review. Give us some days to give you an answer. In the mean time you are always welcome at our activity's.

Dear @WenDo, Thank you for being interested in our group. Our team had some days to vote and to give there opinion and voting about you, We are happy to tell you that you are Accepted! Make sure u contact any HQ ingame or on discord to give your RooftopKorean name for our administration!

Dear @M9co1337, Thank you for being interested in our group. Our team had some days to vote and to give there opinion and voting about you, We are sorry to tell you that you are denied for now... Feel free to re-apply after 1 week. Show yourself ingame and try to turn the voting from negative to postive!

RooftopKorean HQ.

• In-game name: Simson
    Account Name: simson24
    Nationality: Dutch
    How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: Started playing about 10 years ago and quit 7 years ago. Rejoined this year.
    Other groups: None sadly.
    What does roleplaying mean: It means you act like a character or group like how they would in real life.
    Why do you want to join us: Good idea since there no such group ingame. Besides that I would really like to join a group.
    What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: Good RP and ofcourse I will help anyone who needs help.
    Who are Rooftop Korean: Rooftop Korean fight for their stores, and when they are attacked by police or army they will fight to the death.
    Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: All the Dutchies ofcourse, and B~B members.
    Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Not yet but i will in the future.
    Put a picture of a Rooftop Korean in a spoiler: https://imgur.com/a/9VX0v2W

• Ingame name: Morde
    Acount name: byforce
    Nationality: Turkish
    How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I started 2010 to play but I was inactive since 2015. Now I'm playing for 7 months..
    Other groups: None
    Current organization: Black~Blacks
    What does roleplaying mean: It means if someone act and speak as if he is character he is portraying.
    Why do you want to join us: I want to be a good part of a thing that has good quality from the beginning ..
    What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I'm the guy who is mature and old in the server. Also I'm coming from times that RP was most important thing. So I can be a active member who obeys the rules and nature of RP.
    Who are Rooftop Korean: They are the group which is full with ambitious people to save Stores against the pigs.
    Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: @Kaioshin @Niklaus
    Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: @Kaioshin

What will be your korean name?: Dae-su Oh

• Ingame name: Baphomet
    Acount name: qweasd2
    Nationality: Turkish
    English Proficiency: 7/10
    How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 7-8 years ago I played for 3 consecutive years. After a long time, I started playing again and I have been actively playing for 7 months.
    Other groups: OutBreak, Cuban Cars, rTech
    What does roleplaying mean: Role play is the act of imitating the character and behavior of someone who is different from yourself. Person talks and acts like his character, not like himself.
    Why do you want to join us: I see it as a promising group. Its RP is very suitable for this server and it will always remain active. I want to accompany you as the group grows.
    What can you bring to Rooftop Korean: I've been actively playing this game for a while. The biggest thing I can bring you is, of course, activity. Apart from that, I guarantee that I will not get you in trouble because I know the rules.
    Who are Rooftop Korean: An honorable group of Koreans defending the stores at the cost of their lives from military and police forces.
    Do you have any friends in Rooftop Korean: I have a few friends.
    Did you hanged already with any Rooftop Korean: Of course I did. We met constantly on the roofs of the stores.
    What will be your korean name ?: Moon Jae-in
    Put a picture of a Rooftop Korean in a spoiler:

• Hello guys this is your favorite HQ responding to you.

alt text

So....

@Simson Nothing much to say positive votes welcome around make sure you join our discord if you're not already there.

Turk invasion coming up? @Morde @baphomet accepted amk welcome aboard accepted and please join the discord if you have not yet.

That's it for today best regards.

https://discord.gg/U558hC