Sollozzo's Application for ZIP [STAGE 2]

• alt text
    Sollozzo's Application for ZIP

alt text

What is your Account name : My account name is Sollozzo
    What is your Nickname : My nickname is Sollozzo
    How old are you ? : I'm 26 years old
    What is your nationality and your location: French - Rouen, Normandy.
    Which languages can you speak ? : I can speak French, English and Turkish
    Rate on 10 your English level : 8/10
    Do you have Discord and can use your microphone : Yes I do. I have Discord, can use microphone and easily talk english.

Tell us a bit about yourself : I am a quiet man, who works in the French national railway company as a chief of unit. I define myself as a man of integrity, loyalty and discipline. I like to be rigorous and I never leave any detail in any work / artwork that I do.
    In all communications and exchanges with people, good or bad, I like to be diplomatic and impartial.

alt text

Did you read and do you know the server rules ? Absolutly, they can be found here. In my free time, I update myself by reading the rules and pay attention to changes.
    What is your last punishment ? : 2 month ago, being a cop, I was chasing someone, who was in K panel, but he bribed quickly (I didn't know), and he was still on the map trought K panel. By rushing I attacked his vehicle, what a mistake.

Have you ever been banned from SAES ? : No, I haven't been ever banned.

Are you currently in a gang/squad ? Yes, I'm in MIT as Secretary of Leader.
    Do you have membership on any other groups ? No, I don't.
    What was your previous gang/squad membership ? I was in OverdoseCrime with Mrwan, to its closure, I followed him to his new gang Generation X then I wanted to join cop side and be with my cousin and joined ICE with James who made me HQ, and thereafter we created MIT with Polat after the closure announcement of ICE.

What is your currently game time ? : I have around 480 hours game-time.
    When did you join SAES ? : Officially in 2019, but I was on SAES for a very long time, (I even reviewed my profile on the archives). I can remember the roofless prison on the island and the criminals coming to rescue their friends by helicopter.

Rate on 10 your construction skills in-game as Worker: I can rate myself 8 to 10.

alt text

Why do you want join ZIP ? I am interested in city planning, drawing maps, monuments, historical buildings and the best way to do it, is joining ZIP.

What will your projects be in ZIP? I will be oriented towards roads and infrastructures and in urban renewal.

Do you have something to add to your application ? : That's all for now, if you need any further information you can contact me on Discord or directly here.

Thank you.
    Virgil Sollozzo, 6th August 2020.

• alt text

Sollozzo's Construction for ZIP

Workers :

Main image of the construction :
    alt text

More pictures :

Photography of the team :

alt text

• alt text
    Sollozzo's Construction for ZIP

Workers :

alt text

Timeline of the construction :
    After a study of the environment and the ecological impact, the experts authorized to make a highway project under the mountain to join Whetstone to Los Santos.

The project manager, Virgil Sollozzo gathered all the materials and the workers to start the project.

First, the ground was dug to put in concrete beams to do the earthworks and level the highway on the mountainous region.

They poured the concrete, then the asphalt over it to form the road and create the structure.

The barriers have been placed and the toll booths, then trees and lights have been installed.

The intersection to reach Whetstone was built on the structure and protected by traffic lights.

More screenshots :

Photography of workers :
    alt text

• alt text
    Sollozzo's construction for ZIP

Workers :

alt text

Timeline of the construction (with screenshots) :

Photography of the workers :
    alt text

• alt text

Workers :

ZIP Supervisor :

Screenshots :

• alt text

Workers :

ZIP Supervisor :

Screenshots :

• alt text

You've been doing a great job so far and therefore we have decided that you may move on to the next stage.

In this stage you will firstly need to create a blueprint by either using: blueprint maker , paint or any other program you prefer.

As following you will need to build your created blueprint ingame with the public worker spawn. (Las Venturas -> Civillian -> Worker)

Once both tasks are finished, please share them on your application topic.

Make sure to include images and an description.

(Don't forget to keep roleplaying in the meantime too.)

Good luck.

On behalf of ZIP HQ Team,
    Toreno

• alt text

• Hi @MarksMan,
    Sorry for the delay, you are still high on my agenda, I had just finished designing the new base for MIT and now I will tackle the ZIP Project today.
    Peace.

• alt text

Sollozzo's Blueprint Project for ZIP

Workers :

Actors :

• @Lou-2 Baggage handler (Airport staff)
    • @PoLaT Aircraft Pilot

Blueprint:

alt text

More folios :

Timeline of the construction:

alt text

For more than 10 years, the small town of Angel Pine, in Whetstone, has sought to build a national airport to welcome visitors to Mount Chiliad but due to the environmental impact and domestic policies the town has not been able to succeed to this project.

In 2020, the prime contractor and prime manager, Virgil Sollozzo, renowned for urban constructions while respecting the environment, proposed to this city the construction of this airport at a lower cost.

After the project was accepted by a referendum within the city, the town hall gave its authorization. The planning of this project lasted a few weeks and was drawn by hand by the project manager Virgil Sollozzo.
    Then he called on the expert-builders of the ZIP and the expert ZoRo offered to help build it.

The construction took 32 days. The city estimates to benefit from this Airport only from 2032.

alt text
    The Great Airport of Whetstone

alt text
    Tarmac - Runway

alt text
    Baggage check

alt text
    Baggage handling

alt text
    Airport chief's office

alt text
    First aircraft landing

Photography of the workers :

Thank you very much for reading my project.
    Virgil Sollozzo
    October, 26th 2020

• Project updated !

alt text