Los Lunas | Media Archive
By VeX, in Gangs

• alt text

Show respect if u want to live ~Los Lunas

Only God can judge us ~Los Lunas

Here you can see our activity and activities such a Roleplays, Events, BRs, SRs & Turfs.

alt text

This format will be used for each roleplay done:
    Roleplay Number:
    Story:
    Participants:
    Screenshot(s):

alt text

This format will be used for each event done:

Event Number:
    Event Type:
    Event Price:
    LWS:
    Event Winner:
    Screenshot(s):

alt text

This format will be used for each activity done:

This Activity Number:
    Activity Type:
    Screenshot(s):

• This post is deleted!
  • alt text

Activity Nember#1

Screenshot(s):

• alt text

Activity Nember#2

Screenshot(s):

• alt text

Activity Nember#3

Screenshot(s):

• alt text

=RolePlay #1

Roleplay with : Los Lunas
    Participants :@VeX
    Story: One day in science my friend called me and asked Minnie to go down to him after drugsBecause what he has of drugs is an expense that gives me money, then I installed cars and rushed to my friend who resides in the village and he also sells drugs I gave him money and I asked him a little Mina the drugs put them in cars and started and when I was sticking to my friend's house I saw two police cars tracked stopped the car engine andI went out, I assumed that he had two conditions in which he killed me with a pistol, then I finished my way, and when I continued, I presented my drugs to my friend for thanking me, then I put them and went back to my house
    Screenshot(s):
  • alt text

=RoLePlay#2

Roleplay with :VeX

^[Participants :Los Lunas
    Story : On the day I was chopsticks to my house after I bought a little enamel drug and on my way two policemen intercepted and found me I had drugs and one of them swallowed them they took me to a generation and left me in a locked room and the rest of the policeman idiot is keen and surprised to open the door of my room in I went out killing him and tookDrugs from him, then I ran away .
    Screenshot(s):**
  • alt text
    Event Number: 1
    Event Type: Chicken Shooter
    Event Price: 1.000.000$
    LWS:@Pazoo
    Event Winner: @Moha
    Screenshot(s):https://imgur.com/a/04LlXE7

• alt text
    Roleplay #4 : cash on our stash
    alt text
    Navy Malistrip: @Amrosh
    Los_Lunas : @Matto

Story: 8 am in the morning, as I was just doing my morning routine, I received a call from a newly arrived gang called Los Lunas. They apparently heard about our military grade weapons we stole from the military ship we hijacked a couple a weeks ago and were willing to buy as they were having a situation with the police. Someone tipped them that SWAT was planning a raid on their base tonight and there was no time to move everything hence decided to stay and ambush the cops. But they didn't have the necessary equipment to do so, hence why they called us. We quickly came down to terms and made the appointment. As everything was set, I prepared the equipment, loaded on my trunk and head their way. When I arrived, the gentleman were already waiting. Shaked hands and came down to business. As usual the gang members did their quick check on the weapons and its quality and were overall pleased with the result. After the quick check, we came down to a reasonable price of 7k for everything. I got paid and wished them luck, they needed it. Returned to base and threw the cash on our stash..
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Event Number: 2
    Event Type: Chicken Nader
    LWS: @Colo
    Event Winner: @BerYouCha
    Screenshot(s):https://imgur.com/a/QAi2yrY

• alt text
    Event Number: 3
    Event Type: Hunter Shooter
    LWS: @Colo
    Event Winner: @Greed
    Screenshot(s):https://imgur.com/a/2PPopVJ

• @WenDo said in Medellin - Media Archive:

alt text
    alttxt
    Count: #175
    Story: "Mind your own Business"
    What could be better than a good relaxing day, chilling with some friends and showing them your new car. Boss bought new car and he wanted to show it to his friends. He went in one of his many warehouses, there were his friends already waiting for him. He leaned on the car and chilled with them, after a nice conversation he had the idea to go to a bar. Having a cold drink and chilling with friends, there's nothing better. So they told them to enter the car and drove a bit in the city to show them the power the car has. After a small tour in Los Santos, they went to a bar, of course the bar was secured by the Cartel and he knows there are good drinks and cool atmosphere. They went there and entered the bar, after entering it they saw there's something wrong on the Bar. They went there and saw that there were gang members from another gang. the Cartel toke out the weapons really fast and threatened the criminals. They brought them out and aimed at them with weapons until they left the parking and got away. After it they went back in the Bar and started drinking.
    Participants: @WenDo, @minx, @sayliski, @VeX, @tete31*
    Date: 16/07/2020
    Screenshots:

• alt text

Activity Nember#4

Screenshot(s):

• alt text

Activity Nember#5

Screenshot(s):

• alt text
    This Activity Number: 6
    Activity Type: SR
    Screenshot(s):
    alt text

• alt text
    Event Number: 4
    Event Type: Hydra Shooter
    LWS: @Pazoo
    Event Winner: @Liyones
    Screenshot(s):https://imgur.com/a/XiG5GwD

• alt text

Activity Nember#7

Screenshot(s):

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: 4
    Story: " Dealing drugs at our territory "
    Participants: @TF_VaniX @Matt0 @Medo12
    One of our street dealers were dealing drugs like he always does.
    There was one man who was really suspicious,
    Our dealer is waiting for his shoppers and saw one guy comming from other side and started talking with guy who was really suspicious.
    Suspicious man was a dealer who were dealing drugs at our territory.
    Our dealer after he saw deal between random guy and anonymous called his bos and who were chilling in this his house while watching tv.
    Boss answered call and he gone to pick up our dealer with personal driver.
    We picked our dealer up and we gone in my house.
    He told me everything he saw so i had to call my Hitman,
    I had many hitmans so i took best one for this mission,
    Our hitman done his job great he eliminated enemy dealer.
    Ive been talk with hitman who done his job well and promoted him to higher position.
    Screenshot(s):

• Deleted sorry for posting here

• alt text
    This Activity Number:8
    Activity Type: store rob
    Screenshot(s):
    alt text
    alt text