ban because insult

• deleted,sorry Hawkeye

• :::

[2018-08-14 04:38:27] [Output] : * [AAPD]Hawkeye killed CripZ>Iceberg. (Silenced)
    [2018-08-14 04:38:27] [Output] : * CripZ>Iceberg killed [AAPD]Hawkeye. (Combat Shotgun)

:::

Then iceberg Got arrested and insulted Hawkeye in mainchat and got muted for 20 mins

[2018-08-14 04:39:28] [Output] : CripZ>Iceberg: hey reported
    [2018-08-14 04:39:38] [Output] : [AAPD]Hawkeye: iceberg what for ?
    [2018-08-14 04:39:42] [Output] : CripZ>Iceberg: ya wlad el mtnaka

Not sure what that meant but someone said it means "fuck your mother"

After Unmute

[2018-08-14 04:43:04] [Output] : CripZ>Iceberg: you see who is noob now Hawkey
    [2018-08-14 04:43:33] [Output] : CripZ>Iceberg: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [2018-08-14 04:44:08] [Output] : CripZ>Iceberg: go suck stubip noob

All of the above he said in mainchat and then eventually it was led to his ban of 1 day
    Then on discord

IcebergToday at 4:45 AM
    HEY
    WHO MADE FUCKIN HAWK OR FUCKIN BITCH TO MUTE AND BAN ME COZ HE FUCKIN BREAKED THE SERVER RULES WITH ME!!!
    FUCKING CHALLEGING ME THAT HE CAN BAN!!!
    IcebergToday at 4:51 AM
    STUBID CUNT BANING ME???
    IcebergToday at 4:56 AM
    WHO GAVE YOU THE CHANCE TO MUTE ME TWICE AND BAN ME!!

And then he got muted in Discord and came here to report.
    All that for 1 arrest..
    Dont do stuff to get wanted like ever! if its such a big deal for you.

• deleted

• @iceberg i am talking about that too , why would u rage in a mainchat for something so small and also u insulted a admin in non english, You got 1 mute and u could have stopped at that but u didnt hence it led to your temporary ban.
    And the reason u got those punishments is cuz u were being very obnoxious and it looks bad for the community , The punishments are given not as revenge but so that u realise what u did wrong and learn from it but you didnt.

You still have a chance before this goes any further. Delete this report cuz you are the one wrong in it and let this be a lesson to you on how you should act to other players and admins.

You know players got Banned permanently or for 1-2 years from SAES for smaller offences than you and trust me when I say it Hawkeye doesnt use the Ban hammer often like i dont remember even last when he banned someone. You clearly did something wrong dont you think?

• LMAO iceberg u insulted an admin and typed arabic In mainchat and don't want him to punish u? man remove this topic and take your punishment and apologize to hawkeye , I will talk with him