Niggaz Wit Attitudes

• In-game Name & Account Name & Age: Disaster - lilou - 18 years old
    Nationality: Tunisian
    How long have you been playing in SAES ?: i started playing saes in 2012
    Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) : I got banned for multiaccounting but it was a miss understanding from admins because i was playing with my brother
    Current group membership(s): N/A
    Previous gangs or squads(include reasons kicked/left): i was a member of VA: i was kicked because i didin't put money in gang bank - RDMC : I left it because it was inactive -SoA: i left it to start The~YakuzA with my friends(2015) – YakuzA(first & second generations): Dead – TST: Dead – CripZ: I got kicked for getting adminjail-OC: I was planning to left it so I got kicked – O: I left it to start YakuzA again - AA: i left to help my friends in royal - Royal: Dead - SWAT: i left cuz i'm not enjoying playing as a cop as all my freinds are criminals
    Why you do want to join us(Longer than 2 line): I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in their own way, but i have the skills needed and the experience which make me can help this organization with activities,roleplays,events moreover l liked the style of this gang as i'm a fun of rap music , hopefully I can give the plus to raise it.
    Tell us about yourself(Longer than 3 line): Hello i'm Khalil ,18 years old , from Tunisia and live in Hammamet exactly . I like playing videos games like MTA / CSGO and also i love football. My strengths are: Shooting- which i do practice very often because i would love to be very skilled in SAES, as it will make me pleased and also i practice as much as i can on other servers know as "RedvsBlues" server. Driving- i wouldn't say im so good a driving but im okay, but i do practice on this too so i do become good and it is very useful for me. In addition, i have many more skills like communication skills which really helps in BankRob, StoreRobs and RolePlays along goes with Team working skills which applies in these scenario's to be honest perfectly .
    Leave a link of an old school rap song you like:

• In-game Name & Account Name & Age: Elotham - xxamounexx - 20 years old
    How long have you been playing in SAES ?: almost 8 years
    Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) : I got banned once but i really forgot the reason because it was a long time ago
    Current group membership(s): ALT
    Previous gangs or squads(include reasons kicked/left):
    VA : dead
    RDMC: Dead
    BS : Dead
    Undisputed Command : Dead
    ThC : Left for yakuza second generation too.
    O: 2x ( first generation dead , second I left to lead YakuzA )
    YakuzA : dead (Ex leader )
    Medelin Cartel : I was HQ , it was so comfortable there and I've passed a great time there but time to have more fun in this server with my bro ava
    AA: I left it because i wanted to join my friend disaster in NwA to help this new organization and have fun in it
    Why you do want to join us(Longer than 2 line): Well , i have been thinking with disaster to join an organization and we found that NwA is a good choice for us since it is a new gang and we can share our expereinces with new friends on top of that as i'm an old player in this server, i'm experienced enough to deal with activity stuff (f.e RPs , Events also i am a cracker so i can help in brs as well ) moreover i really liked the original role of the gang and i'll try to make it better and better.
    Tell us about yourself(Longer than 3 line): I'm EloThAm , my real name is Mohamed Amine , my friends call me amoune, I'm 20 years old and i'm living in Hammamet. I love gaming and especially with my friends in real life. We are team of loyal friends playing together many games. When i back to SAES i tried with my friends to do a gang it was RH " Red_Hand ( it was really a troll decision since we aren't experienced yet xd )but we failed because we was really new and we found many thing have changed until our inactivity , so i begin trying to improve my experience in SAES by joining some official organizations that was from my career beginning , I was inactive for several reasons the most necessary one is education ( a little bit about closing Yakuza while i was leading) and for now i want to have fun in this game with my irl friends , Anyways I will not delay except my skills in cracking my current experience can say it all .

• alt metni

@Disaster @EloThAm

Thank you for your interest in Niggaz Wit Attitudes. We've had a small chat with you in-game and we've decided to proceed with your application. Welcome to NwA. Now that you're one of us oldschool raps will be a part of your life

alt metni

• In-game Name & Account Name & Age: Cena , medo12,16
    Nationality: Egyptian
    How long have you been playing in SAES ?: 3 years and some months
    Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) : n,a
    Current group membership(s): SAM,TMH,WFS,Rtech
    Previous gangs or squads(include reasons kicked/left): OC: I was inactive and when I came back it closed
    X: was a good gang but and I helped them alot , and I got lvl 2 there but Smth happened so I left
    M: I want say reasons ingame
    UE: I tried hard to join UE and I applied 3 times there and I joined it but in moment from some days I got kicked with fake reason they thought I will create gang and I will leave UE and already I wont create any gang and when I tried to apply again I got news they dont need me idk why.
    NwA: Yeah it's very good gang and with Respectful members and I enjoyed playing with them yes I will say it I did a big mistake when I left NwA cuz I was have a good family there and I feel I will be more happy when I get in again and help them and I hope they feel it too that I am still love them
    O: I have good friends there and they are all friendly and I loved them too but Cuz I wanted to go inactive and I didnt know I will back or no and also I felt it's not my correct home and family so I decided to leave

Why you do want to join us(Longer than 2 line): Because NwA is very good gang and I see they have a really nice and respectful members and they can become lvl 5 easy and I loved it so much and I will try to do my best to become one of this good family and I love NwA role , and NwA have a loyal and pro members too.
    Tell us about yourself(Longer than 3 line): My name is Cena , i am 16 years old , i like playing SAES , i like helping people inside SAES , and always I read new rules to avoid Adminjail and bans I like hard working and always I trust my self and my gang members and I love Loyal members
    Just want add smth I was inactive for 2 months or 3 i dont remember good Cuz I am studying nowadays and school etc and I get some times free will try to login and hang with NwA.

• @krabix Thank you for your interest in Niggaz wit Attitudes. You've hanged out with us for a respectable time. However, you're too inexperienced to be one of us, at least for now. I highly suggest you to gain more experience before trying to join an official gang. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

alt text

@Medo12 Welcome back. This is your last chance, do not waste it.

alt text

• **In-game Name & Account Name & Age:**In game name: "EUNIDE" acc name "eudenkarmodhi" age 16
    **Nationality:albania
    **How long have you been playing in SAES ?:1 month or so
    **Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) :yes because I dm a person on the first day and I didn't know that that was a rule break
    **Current group membership(s):None
    **Previous gangs or squads(include reasons kicked/left):None
    **Why you do want to join us(Longer than 2 line):*I realy like to join this gang cus I know that will grow and grow everyday and I realy like the thing that I can make new friend during this time and we going to show the other gangs who rules MTA *
    **Tell us about yourself(Longer than 3 line):*I realy dont have much to say but I play everyday so basicly Ill be there when needet *
    **Leave a link of an old school rap song you like:

• alt text
    @Eunide
    You have a long way to walk but I think that we can support each other in this long period. Welcome Aboard!
    alt text

• This post is deleted!
  • In-game Name & Account Name & Age: ButcheR - Sadok - 18 years old
    How long have you been playing in SAES ?: i started playing saes in 2019
    Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) :n,a
    Current group membership(s): CS/SAS
    Previous gangs or squads(include reasons kicked/left): YakuzA: dead/X:left it because i felt uncomfortable there and i didin't like the promotion system of it/ CDC:Left Because its inactive Gang/ThC: I left to join my friend in TT/TT:Kicked(gonna explain the reason ingame)
    Why you do want to join us(Longer than 2 line): First , i'm impressed of the activity of this gang so you can find always members on to do many activities , to have fun with them , i noticed that this membership is making a great effort , for the most part they did roleplay and bankrobs , i think that this clan is unique and unparalleled , rarely you can find this type of gang likewise i liked the mutual respect between individuals , In NwA you can find only skilled players whose are highly experienced , they are very friendly also you can easly adapt to them , moreover the gang's role_play is awesome , it's completely different from other gangs , the members are always teamworking , i really liked the style of NwA and it will be an honor to be part of it . This gang is based on roleplaying ,teamworking and activity and i possessed these characteristics that's why i'm related to NwA especially to fun and also to meet my friends there Disaster and EloThAm
    Tell us about yourself(Longer than 3 line) : Hello I used to be called Sadok in real life , I'm 18 years old I'm an easy going person,funny and i respect everyone. I enjoy talking and being around with different types of people ,and I like to always challenge my self to improve my performances and skills , I grew up in Tunisia and still studying. My dream was always being a famous football player , in my free time,i practice many activities such as playing video games,playing football and swimming .I'm so friendly and I believe that I'm a very organized person, So I outline my tasks in time and the result is most of times positive.

• alt text
    @thebutcher
    You've been with us for some time now, we've discussed your application and decided that you have a lot to offer. Welcome tomthe brotherhood
    alt text

• In-game Name & Account Name & Age: DeathGrips / 666punk / 18
    Nationality: Turkey
    How long have you been playing in SAES ?: +100 hours 1 year with breaks
    Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) :N/A
    Current group membership(s): N/A
    Previous gangs or squads(include reasons kicked/left):N/A
    Why you do want to join us(Longer than 2 line):I like to play here and I like gang things also I saw you guys hanging like a real gang and I love It That's why I want to join.
    Tell us about yourself(Longer than 3 line):I'm friendly and respectful person I won't get angry easily I just enjoy this game.I'm good person at team I just doing whatever need.

• In-game Name & Account Name & Age:
    Yassquenn/Darkshark572 20
    Nationality: Turkish
    How long have you been playing in SAES ?:About 6 or 7 years with breaks
    Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) :N/A
    Current group membership(s):N/A
    Previous gangs or squads(include reasons kicked/left): Cripz as a Bluez (left)
    Why you do want to join us(Longer than 2 line): I just want to have a fun with high quality homies and looks very cool gang feel me. I want to be part of this! I like the things that gang do that's why I decided to apply.
    Tell us about yourself(Longer than 3 line): I guess I'm cool guy I just enjoy the moment I'm not the angry guy in games feel me.I can get along almost everyone easily.I know the rules I know the rp everything is cool.

• alt text

@YassQueenn, @DeathGrips ; We've reviewed your applications. Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the family. You've shown us your quality in a short time manner and we decided to accept you. Welcome and have fun!

~Niggaz Wit Attitudes HQ Team~

alt text