ZackLee's Application for ZIP [STAGE 2]

• alt text
    Title: Building a gun shop with shooting gallery with @Toreno and @ZoRo
    Date: 06/6/2020
    Description: We are planning what we will build with my colleague bullfighter, we have decided that we are going to build a weapons store with a shooting gallery, in the middle of the construction, our colleague Zoro joins us, then after 40 minutes or maybe 1 hour, we have already built the store, the best weapons in town are for sale, and you can try them !!!
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Building a place of business
    Date: 08/6/2020
    Description: building a place of business, where is the boss's office, the big table and a place to relax, where the prices of the most luxurious houses will be debated!
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: building a small museum with food services
    Date: 08/6/2020
    Description: building a small museum with food services, where you can see very old objects, and if you want you can rest and eat!
    Screenshots: ((I couldn't build more because there is a limit of 50 objects))

• alt text
    Title: Building a hamburger shop
    Date: 28/6/2020
    Description: Building a hamburger shop, where you are going to be able to eat the best hamburgers in town with your family or friends !!

• alt text
    Title: Building a small Police Station
    Date: 28/6/2020
    Description: Building a small Police Station, where are the files of the criminals of the city, and small jails

• alt text
    Title: Truck Stop
    Date: 1/7/2020
    Description: We are building a truck stop, We begin to decorate the exterior, we put plants and lights so that the truckers see well at night, then we begin to decorate the interior, we put some armchairs so that the truckers can relax, We make a warehouse and a place where truckers can fix their truck while relaxing or eating something
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Building a pool place with pickup service, a concert and a place for children With @MarksMan
    Date: 1/7/2020
    Description: Building A pool place, with a very nice pool, bar and food services, a concert so that while you have fun you can listen to music, and a basketball hoop for children to entertain themselves
    Screenshots:

• alt text

You've been doing a great job so far and therefore we have decided that you may move on to the next stage.

In this stage you will firstly need to create a blueprint by either using: blueprint maker , paint or any other program you prefer.

As following you will need to build your created blueprint ingame with the public worker spawn. (Las Venturas -> Civillian -> Worker)

Once both tasks are finished, please share them on your application topic.

Make sure to include images and an description.

(Don't forget to keep roleplaying in the meantime too.)

Good luck.

On behalf of ZIP HQ Team,
    Scorpyo.

• alt text
    My Blue Print Project
    Project Name: Family house
    3D Screenshoots:

2D Screenshot:

Project Link: https://www.homestyler.com/floorplan/?assetId=73135e07-c4ca-4105-a1a3-93fd74b2b9d4

• alt text
    My Blue Print Project #2
    Project Name: Family house (thanks to @ZoRo for help me)
    Description: With the builder ZoRo, we began to build the house, first we began to see the land, after a while searching for land we finally found the right one, we began to measure where each room would go and how high the walls would be, etc.
    first we started to build all the walls, once they were built we started to put the roof on, then we started to put on a nice and simple floor, after all the work we started to decorate the rooms putting furniture and so on, once the family house is kicked out, this is the result
    3D Screenshoots:

2D Screenshot:
    alt text
    (Sorry I cant use the spoiler)

• alt text
    Title: Drifting spot, with music services and a bar
    Date: 20/7/2020
    Description: Building a place to drift, while you can have a drink with your friends and family while listening to music and relaxing
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Relaxation area with food and bar services, and a volleyball net to play with your friends or family
    Date: 20/7/2020
    Description: Building a relaxation area with food and bar services, a small area with armchairs, a volleyball net to play with your friends and family, and 2 bathrooms in case you feel like going to the bathroom !!
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Gas Station
    Date: 21/7/2020
    Description: Building a gas station where you will be able to fill the tank of your vehicle with the best gasoline in the city! You will also be able to rest, eat something or buy!
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: small fast drink shop
    Date: 21/7/2020
    Description: Building a small fast drink store, where if you are in a hurry you can go with your fast car to buy high to drink!
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Small Parking
    Date: 22/7/2020
    Description: Building a parking lot, where you will be able to store your car for shopping, without worrying about being robbed!

• alt text
    Title: Restaurant, with second floor outdoors
    Date: 23/7/2020
    Description: Building a restaurant, with the second floor outdoors, with a good balcony, where you will be able to go eat with some of the best food in town!
    Screenshots: (Thanks to my friend @Lescano for help me for put more objects)

• alt text
    Title: Tennis court
    Date: 08/08/2020
    Description: Building a tennis court where you will be able to go see the best tennis players in the city!
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Small Bank with small parking with @MarksMan
    Date: 08/08/2020
    Description: Building a small bank with parking, where you will be able to go to store your money in the safest way, Thanks to @MarksMan for help me
    Screenshots: