Reporting sherap for marker abuse

• How do you suppose I do this bug? Because all bugs have a way of doing

• This post is deleted!
  • If your body part is touching the marker, you will have marker protection for around 2 seconds. Look at the vid.

• Every marker has a delay before you take damage and In addition to my high ping ( because i'm brazillian ) cause this " regen hp " effect.
    I already proved it to @Tut-Greco and @Velona.
    Funny how everything is in favor of the crim side. We cannot stay on the marker because it is considered marker abuse, but criminals can do marker kill in addition to having 3 second marker protection.
    Crimminals can sell drugs in prison.
    Even with these many advantages, are you still crying because a marker abuser?

• @TaaviLaudur said in Reporting sherap for marker abuse:

If your body part is touching the marker, you will have marker protection for around 2 seconds. Look at the vid.

Doesnt matter if you are touching the marker or you are out from it. As i said, i already proved it.

• yet you cry about criminals abusing the protection

• This is not crying. Getting in and out of the marker multiple times give infinite marker protection to the crimminal while he shoots on the cops.
    Thats the real marker abuse.

• @SheraP said in Reporting sherap for marker abuse:

Every marker has a delay before you take damage and In addition to my high ping ( because i'm brazillian ) cause this " regen hp " effect.
    I already proved it to @Tut-Greco and @Velona.
    Funny how everything is in favor of the crim side. We cannot stay on the marker because it is considered marker abuse, but criminals can do marker kill in addition to having 3 second marker protection.
    Crimminals can sell drugs in prison.
    Even with these many advantages, are you still crying because a marker abuser?

It wasn't proved, you mentioned that you have a high ping but in the video you were definitely still in the marker. I have tested it with someone else just now and he had to move more to the side in order to not be affected by protection.

• In or out of the marker doesnt matter to me. I've the same protection time

• This post is deleted!
  • No longer relevant, reported party is banned.