Senator By-Election

• alt text

Dear Citizens,

Due to the recent resignations of Zaza and AdemBygt from their positions as the Senator(s) for LS East and LS West respectively due to a bill passing which they both voted in favour of, we will be holding By-Elections in both regions to replace them.

Should you wish to partake in the races for both regions please register your candidacy on the following topic;

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/19006/may-2020-by-election-registration

Any queries please reach out,

Group Management.

• but why amk
    Edit: Okay i saw conversation on Discord. I can say blasphemy, dark humor, racism have been a thing on SAES for years, this shouldn't trigger anyone and nobody can harm you by doing such actions ingame. Also if they aren't doing this under dark humor but just pure hatred, it's their lowness. Just ignore if someone this doing with hatred.
    BUT As conversation tells, admins didn't leave prayers enough time to complete their roleplaying and have their satisfaction by completing their roleplay, that's bad attitude. Trolling is okay but you have to let them do their roleplay without disturbing them for a while before. Would you be happy if while you are roleplaying, someone comes and ruins it with admin powers before you complete your roleplay?
    I would just call resigning senators acting like a kid IF admins didn't act like that. Correct me if conversation doesn't show full picture of this scene.

• nevermind

• But running around san andreas killing and killing people entering the mosque is realistic, right?

• Anyone with a sense of reality knew that adding the mosque in-game would cause some hated towards it. Government has been on active duty for a couple of months and all they have done it build mosque which 90% if the community dislike. Maybe start thinking about a bigger picture and about the community as a whole, instead of the people that support and believe in YOUR religion. Just my 2 cents.

• @Brophy said in Senator By-Election:

But running around san andreas killing and killing people entering the mosque is realistic, right?

DM is also realistic...

• There has always been one rule on SAES that has been set in place for a reason - no religious talk, however, you decide to add a mosque to the game, and expect people NOT to fuck around with it? I'm sorry to be so frank, but you're delusional.

alt text

• No place for religion in GTA SA and especially not within this community. Never ends well....

Keep your fiction stories to yourself and ill keep mine to me.

The Emperor Protects

alt text

• @Zekeriya said in Senator By-Election:

@Brophy said in Senator By-Election:

But running around san andreas killing and killing people entering the mosque is realistic, right?

DM is also realistic...

I know, I was dmed 3 times today on my way to screwfix to get some trunking, luckly respawning is real too

• @Brophy said in Senator By-Election:

@Zekeriya said in Senator By-Election:

DM is also realistic...

I know, I was dmed 3 times today on my way to screwfix to get some trunking, luckly respawning is real too

Was it essential travel though? Need to keep to our guidelines brophy

• This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • @Joshbond said in Senator By-Election:

@Zekeriya said in Senator By-Election:

DM is also realistic...

Was it essential travel though? Need to keep to our guidelines brophy

Was essential for me yes, as interpreted by Dominic Cummings and screwfix do social distancing click and collect

• Shiiit, there was a mosque ingame?

• @Dippo LS WEST!