May 2020 By-Election Registration

• alt text

Please fill out the below format to register for the region you wish to run in.

These forms must be filled out by candidates, NOT party leaders.

**Name:**
    **Region you are running in:** (LS East/LS West)
    **Party you are representing:** (Type none if no party affiliation)
    **Optionally provide a short summary of why you should be elected:**

Registration for this By-Election will close on May 27th at 23:59 server time.

The voting for these two regions will commence on May 29th and run until June 1st at 18:00.

Good luck.

Government Leadership.

• Name: Phil Robertson
    Region you are running in: LS west
    Party you are representing: None
    Optionally provide a short summary of why you should be elected: my team is willing to bring equality back to Los Santos, Our city of Los Santos is full of crime and police abuse, We have to end this, and make a better place for our citizens.

• Name: BobLee Swagger
    Region you are running in: LS East
    Optionally provide a short summary of why you should be elected: The city has been taken over by chaos, I will work to have a fair city with equality and security for all Citizens, Authority will no longer be overlooked!

• Name: James Phillson
    Optionally provide a short summary of why you should be elected: Our city becomes worse and worse: unemployment, low salary, criminal at our streets. I am going to do everything what I can to do solve these problems and to make our city better.

• Name: Sam Nake
    Region you are running in: LS West
    Optionally provide a short summary of why you should be elected: This city has always been having complicated scenario,Understanding citizens of this city and acting upon will be my main goal since we are public servants which means we are made for public and if they are happy then the city will bright up on its own !

• Name: Jack Steward
    Region you are running in: (LS East/LS West) LS West
    Party you are representing: (Type none if no party affiliation) None
    Optionally provide a short summary of why you should be elected:
    1-Cops

2-Criminals

3-Civilians

4-Everyone

• Name: Gustav Ahr
    Optionally provide a short summary of why you should be elected: My group and I believe that we must do a major renovation in Los Santos to improve the city. Place more housing for citizens and more police on the streets for their safety. For the crime in Los Santos is growing more and more and together we can fight them.

• deleted

• Name: Moreno Gonzalez
    Party you are representing: n/a

Hello fellow Citizens,

First of all, I would like to introduce myself and my story.

My name is Moreno, Moreno Gonzalez, and I was born in Columbia in 1988. I'm named after my Grandpa, He was a Soldier and died in a War. My parents moved in 1993 to USA and we had hard time ahead of us. We had to live in 2 rooms Apartment and we were 4 persons Family. I had a really bad childhood, I've been bullied and harassed because of my Nationality, because of my look. It was really hard time for me living in a neighborhood with high criminal rate. We had nothing and I could land same like the other boys from the hood who tried to get some cash by robbing people, shops and so on, but my wise Dad always said "Always earn honestly, if you can help someone then help him but don't steal from him, God sees everything". That's why I've kept my hands off dirty business. My parents were working from 6 a.m till 8 p.m to bring some food at home, and I asked myself: How the people who work hard don't get paid well and those models and such jobs are over-paid.

After all the effort I've put into learning and studying about Politics. Today I got the chance to candidate myself and improve the things that I was asking myself, Why those politicians aren't working on the important things. Now, That I got the chance to help the people with my knowledge, coming from poor family and working myself up and be able to candidate for senator means a lot to me. That's why i will do everything in my powers, if I get the spot to help the citizens of East Los Santos to get better life, safer and of course enjoyable life again.

Future plans and projects to be realized after becoming Senator.

I will start with the Infrastructure, The last days I've been through Los Santos, especially the East part, I could see many of the roads are build years and years ago. Many of them could get renovated and I spotted on some streets there was no Street lamps and what more important is, I couldn't find crosswalks and sidewalks, I think that is really important for the citizens will be safe while crossing the streets or even walking on the side of it.

Besides the crosswalks and sidewalks, there are many homeless people in Los Santos, The first action which would be taken as Senator is building a homeless shelter. Those people who are down need help to get back up on their feet, without our help they won't make it. Finding them a home and tell them how to get back to a normal life is very important.

After helping the homeless people, I would like to take actions to lower the criminal rate in Los Santos. There are weekly gun-fights and robberies. That really must stop, it scares the citizens and makes yearly millions dollars of damage to the Insurance companies. According to a study, 92% of the people who were at the place of the attack are having lifetime issues.

As I could see, the bus company is setting down some of the lines because of low-income and of leaking funds. That's why I would make the bus lines free for all and completely funded by the City. That will increase the amount of travelers per public transport and will help reduce the emission produced by Vehicles in the City, because the amount of cars driven in the city will drop. That will help a bit to our way saving the Earth.

Now speaking one of the most important problems in Los Santos, low payment. The minimal salary will be increased by 45% instantly. By that the companies will have higher expenses, so to keep the expenses same the taxes for the companies will be lowered to 32% that means 5% less than it's now. That should be enough to keep the expenses and income same as now.

Work is important, but places where you can spend the money are also needed. Building a shopping-mall will create new work places but also will make new companies buying a shop. That will bring big amount of money into the City's bank. That income can then be used for creating a free-time activity places. Such as new parks, Zoo and many other things.

There will be many other projects in benefits of the citizens, all you have to do is vote for the right Senator.

alt text

• Name: Noah Stevens
    Party you are representing: none

Dear citizens,
    First i want to introduce myself. My name is Noah Stevens, i am coming from the west side of Los Santos. I lived in a house near the beach, with my family. We inherited the house from my grandfather, otherwise we would lived on the streets like homeless people, searching for something to eat. Let me explain you my childhood for a bit. Living with my parents, my mother was staying at home and my father was drunkard. He tried lot of businesses around Los Santos and nothing worked. Beating me and my mother everyday, in short i had a terrible childhood. One day he came home drunk and i was kicked out of the house. I started working and stayed at friend house, till i got my apartment. The day i got kicked from the house, i told myself that i am going to study, so i can be someone and help everyone.
    This day came after long period studying and working hard. Finally, i want to say that I am candidate to be senator of Los Santos. I can easily say that you the citizens can fully believe at me. I want to help every single citizen in Los Santos. If i get chosen a lot of things will be changed in Los Santos, i will give my best to make Los Santos great again after lots of years being uncontrolled. I am working on big number of projects for Los Santos, that are going to be published after the election. Life will improve for every citizen in Los Santos, no matter if he's police man, mechanic, delivery man, worker, taxi driver, bus driver, trucker etc. I want you all to believe in me because i know how much hard life can be, also the small salaries, large taxes, water and electricity payments. Lot of this will be changed if you vote for me!

Few projects which will be realized after the elections
    First, thing to do that i think is important for the citizens, as soon get the rights i will submit a request to increase the salary. Nothing is changed for the last few years in Los Santos. Many people have complained about the salary, and im telling you for sure, that's going to change as soon as possible. After that i am going to make sure to lower the monthly payments for water and electricity, taxes, fuel prices will be lowered. I will try to lower the criminal activities as much as i can. There will be justice for all.

To make it better for the citizens of Los Santos, make sure you vote for the right senator!

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
    Your candidate Noah Stevens.

alt text

• Name: Ardron Dawson
    Party you are representing: None at this moment, party in formation

Dear people of San Andreas,
    As an introduction, allow me to introduce myself once more as Ardron Dawson, former president of San Andreas. My political history stretches across a longer period of time, in which I occupied different key functions in the Government. At start, I have represented the Department of Justice around 2016, while in 2017 I have created my own party, called The San Andreas Communist Party (TSAC), with which we managed to grab, trough the people's vote, the presidential chair, which I had during 2017, a year packed with action, twists and fun for the entire population. In recent times, I have been a senator, and head of senate for Liberty Party.

Why do I candidate once more for a senator spot? I believe that there are many people in San Andreas who want their voices to be heard, and we can only do that together. In fact, due to the recent events, I would like to promote a more open way of spending our national funds, in which our people would have a saying, trough a democratic vote. I promote equality, justice, and freedom at the same time. I believe that our people deserve what is the best, and that our current Government is trying to do something for the people, but not everyone's voice is heard. That must change, we must put people's will and use our resources, that you as a citizen contribute to trough taxes, into more vital parts of the country, such as improving healthcare, creating jobs, building shelter for people who have lost their homes and so much more could be done.

Give people what they deserve.
    Your vote can change lives, and every life is important. Be the change you want to make.

• Name: Edward Thatch ( Henry )

Keeping it simple and efficient (please note these are real plannings, even if they are related to the RP they are supposed to be actually made ingame)

Community & Conference Center Multipurpose building

Beat the cock! - Santa Maria Beach triathlon event

Santa Maria Beach Hut

Public markets

And many other specific ideas focused to increase the activity in the streets of LS West and the local economy. Make your vote actually count and your voice be listened in the senate!