Report Teddy - using commands during the game.

• @Teddy

1. I admits to arresting everyone - I make no exceptions xD I think everyone knows that. But first THC:> * You are so good * that I had to arrest you first. (Always arrests first CLO members)

2. Relax Teddy, my mother earns more than you get in English benefits. - Wow - you have Polish banknotes. Looking at the condition of your phone, these pennies will be more useful to you;)

3. I stress once 3. I have no network problems. I'm in the game all the time, you can analyze. - I only have a higher ping if I change place my smartphone, -
      But at the same time I'm afk.

4.Apologize to LGBT and Moley. You used it as a shield to write your strange and sick interpretation. According to which anyone who comes from Russia and plays in Saes should apologize to you and others living in England for the fact that homosexuality is not legal in Russia. - As an administrator, you generate divisions on the server and divide people into groups. This behavior causes conflicts.

• This post is deleted!
    • Next reason for report Teddy: - Free Adminjail - free ban is next.
      I follow Teddy from LV to LS, during the chase Teddy used the command to stop me, Then I started chasing him again, during the chase he changed the class to Administrator, - I didn't even notice when. Then he gave me adminjail with the inscription '' bussy '', is it a heat? How does this guy have an administrator?
      alt text

I would point out that Teddy was still at level 42 of search. - As he changed the class, the marker still showed me 42.
    alt text

For me, Teddy's behavior is a joke.

• @kajobecha2 said in Report Teddy - using commands during the game.:

Emperor Bone gave up, TT has no hero who will defend them from any oppression. Are you alone on the battlefield, poor man?

alt text

• @Bone
    Yes Bone, I remember you walking behind me invisible, waiting for me to give you a reason to ban me. Only Teddy now decided that he was probably not subject to any rule. What Teddy is doing now is a circus on wheels
    I got stuck in a stupid gate and got 6 months ban. If for such a thing you can give someone a ban, then for everything else too.

• People stole scripts - six months ban. Others used scripts to break into the bank faster. Get bans for few months. I - with a history of 3 years without a single adminjail (not counting from you} I received half a year. - is it fair?
      Half of my props were taken over by the TT gang - interesting?

• I just received a warning for trying to catch a criminal who has in the meantime changed his class to an xD administrator? I didn't even notice when, because the marker showed me level 42 wanted . - Is it fair?

• Can soemone unmuted me on chat server? Propably I got mute for '' Ok next rep teddy ''.
  • @kajobecha2 said in Report Teddy - using commands during the game.:

@Bone
    Yes Bone, I remember you walking behind me invisible, waiting for me to give you a reason to ban me. Only Teddy now decided that he was probably not subject to any rule. What Teddy is doing now is a circus on wheels

matter of fact i have never walked invisible behind you, i only spectated you and caught you performing serval rule-breaks and you nailed it with when you caught my attention on you being naughty busy working your way in through a closed garage door which can only be opened by TT 🤷

You seem to take it way to personal, and fyi None around here has anything against you as player nor person its just you being stubborn to understand rules and follow them

• @Bone

1. I published the whole topic with evidence that I simply got stuck there. - Nobody undertook substantive discussion. 2. I don't know if you are still an administrator or not, but can you explain to me why I received 2 warnings for the drama this time?

alt text
    Red = free warnings, By Teddy.
    Green = I'm starting to explain it. - Waiting for Ss / video. Sorry xD But on one sr I have 100k, standing at the hospital is a waste of money and time for me. - Yes, he sometimes arrests people who are AFK or try to escape there in the hope that the hospital is their private protection zone.

• Who is King1992?

Does not break any regulations, so why i have warnings? Can you explain it to me as a SAES member?

• I have a suggestion: The person who will put here / video / screenshots as I wait outside the hospital to arrest criminals (I'm not afk), offers 100M. + I promise I won't write any complaint about any SAES member. Similarly, I'm listening, SAES members, which of you I was chasing and disturbing you while doing your job?
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • Your stupidity was funny at first, now it's just getting annoying Kajo.

You're reporting Teddy for a bunch of things without any evidence to back up your story. You're even reporting him for things that isn't possible for him to do.

Your ban has fuck all to do with this report, it's a waste of time bringing it back up. The ban was valid, and you wont get your money back.

Continue to harass Teddy ingame, or create false reports like this again and you'll be banned from both the game and forum.

It's actually hilarious that you believe that 100+ tabs in chrome don't affect your computer.

And no, you wont be unmuted before the time that teddy set run out. If you don't like it, well then fuck off. That's your human right, you don't need to play on our server.