Report Teddy - using commands during the game.

1. He Clearing level of search when I'm near and trying to catch him.

2. He Used command thanks to which I could not arrest him (I laid him on the ground 5 times, and he killed me and fled to a nearby bank robbery in SF) alt text

3. Offending my mother ... This is pathetic. I'd like to go with my mother to this heroe. I would hurt him with one finger, but my mother would knock this carrion to the ground using her hand.alt text

4.I'm still waiting for justice - for my last free ban . I did a topic / complaint with evidence that was ignored. Everyone on the server knows this case was 'weird'. Bone (who baned me) during her checked - he resigned by writing his pathetic poem on the forum, pulling out shit that is in the ranks of SAES. Responsibility - this is the word. I hope someone will take it and Teddy and Bone will give me 80M in the game (fo0r a lost props) + apologies for the wrong ban. alt text

• Hello, thank you for your report. We here at Teddy Customer Complaint Services will take you seriously.

@kajobecha2 said in Report Teddy - using commands during the game.:

1. He Clearing level of search when I'm near and trying to catch him.

According to the admin logs of Teddy (alias Teddybear / Teddissimo / Pulaski / Grooveklb), the last time officerraven has cleared his wanted level was at 13 May 2020 at 22:59 to help out a favela with a donation.
    [22:59:31] SUBADMIN: [ThC]Teddy (officerraven) has changed [ThC]Teddy's (officerraven) wanted level to 0. [23:00:07] Executed the command: reward Arguments: Dead , 100000 , , [23:00:14] Executed the command: reward Arguments: [CDC]Dead|HQ , 100000 , ,

No wanted level changes occurred between 13 May 2020 and 17 May 2020.

Below I have kindly provided you my admin logs for the last 24 hours, which all other admins can access, and which can't be manually deleted by me.

https://pastebin.com/r7KKpTa4

No wanted level changes occurred between 00:36 in your image and before or after. I believe normal people call that "getting arrested" and no longer having stars, although I once witnessed you claiming I am avoiding arrest by clearing my wanted levels because I went offline in my base and you couldn't find me in K panel anymore (https://discordapp.com/channels/229936715383439361/509834545798053921/709405612873613343) so it is pretty fair to say that you are clinically autistic.

1. He Used command thanks to which I could not arrest him (I laid him on the ground 5 times, and he killed me and fled to a nearby bank robbery in SF)

Thank you for your report -- I did not ""use a command"", what happened is that your 200kbps internet prevented you from operating like a human being and you started walking around like an NPC (I mean, you usually do, but this time for real)

https://streamable.com /y7swja

Please go to work instead of playing MTA at 6am, and get some money to purchase a better internet.

1. Offending my mother ... This is pathetic. I'd like to go with my mother to this heroe. I would hurt him with one finger, but my mother would knock this carrion to the ground using her hand.

I simply said your mother is a homosexual, I did not offend her.

Because you are implying that calling someone homosexual is "offensive", you will be banned unless you apologise in the next 24 hours. This server is run in the United Kingdom which has laws against hate speech towards homosexual individuals.

Make a public apology in General Category to avoid this, alternatively you can use an LGBT flag filter for your forum profile photo.
    https://rainbowfilter.io/filters/rainbow-flag/

4.I'm still waiting for justice - for my last free ban

Free ban means free, not $80m.

. I did a topic / complaint with evidence that was ignored. Everyone on the server knows this case was 'weird'. Bone (who baned me) during her checked - he resigned by writing his pathetic poem on the forum, pulling out shit that is in the ranks of SAES. Responsibility - this is the word. I hope someone will take it and Teddy and Bone will give me 80M in the game (fo0r a lost props) + apologies for the wrong ban.

My most sincere apologies

Please contact @Yoko_Kurama or @Bartman as soon as possible to claim your refund.

P.S. I hope you drown in your own piss

With love,
    Teddy

• hi @kajobecha2 i am with you on this one 🙂

@Teddy said in Report Teddy - using commands during the game.:

above here you can see teddy is fabricating evidences and this is not fair as admin he should not fabricate these fabrications. ban teddy and also remove the panel that he fabricates

alt text

• 1You hid in a hospital, removed stars and left. It was 2 days ago Regards. I was next 50 meters ./loc.

1. I don't care where the server is. I'm not interested in your LGBT. But I'm interested in insulting my mother by lying about her. I am happy to persuade my mother to bring a lawsuit in your direction because you lie about her. My mother is not a homo-sexual person. Regards, you have 24 hours to write an Apology that I can show my mother.
      You also insulted her in other ways: ''drown in piss''

2. I don't like the LGBT community - my private view. However, I am a tolerant person who does not hurt anyone. However, you Teddy, you thought that Homosexuality is something bad, you try used it as a weapon aimed at me word to put it in my mouth, and I did not write that homosexuality is offensive, only that you lie and write offensive texts with piss. -
      I recommend that you familiarize yourself with human rights. I have the right to have my own views.

3. Free Ban should cost you loss of rank + payment of 80M 🙂 I waiting for 80M 🙂 -
      Waiting for you to pay and Bone, no one else.

My ping/network :> alt text
    alt text

Best regards, baby.

• I was only replying to joke around at first because it's a rather hilarious report, however... perhaps this is a reason as to why you lag so much in-game?

alt text

Now, I do have good internet, and I do have a good PC... but fuck if I opened that many Chrome tabs in one go I think I would blow my damn house up

• @Jay
    Honestly, I have 100 other cards open. - To watch after 24 with a girl:>
    alt text

I have good internet and strong components. Teddy is the only person I had a problem to arrest today and I arrested over 100other players,
    I did it without a problem.

• @kajobecha2 said in Report Teddy - using commands during the game.:

@Jay
    Honestly, I have 100 other cards open. - To watch after 24 with a girl:>
    https://i.imgur.com/H6jxWJN.png

I have good internet and strong components. Teddy is the only person I had a problem to arrest today and I arrested over 100other players,
    I did it without a problem.

13mbps is not good internet. That combined with you raping your PC with that many tabs is going to fuck some things up for you.

You have lagged heavily around me as well on multiple occasions, it's not just teddy.

1You hid in a hospital, removed stars and left. It was 2 days ago Regards. I was next 50 meters ./loc.

I had permission from Jefe of Jefes Canserbero.

1. I don't care where the server is. I'm not interested in your LGBT. But I'm interested in insulting my mother by lying about her. I am happy to persuade my mother to bring a lawsuit in your direction because you lie about her. My mother is not a homo-sexual person. Regards, you have 24 hours to write an Apology that I can show my mother.

You are free to file a lawsuit against me, all I have in my name is a half-broken GPU and an IKEA table.

1. I don't like the LGBT community - my private view. However, I am a tolerant person who does not hurt anyone. However, you Teddy, you thought that Homosexuality is something bad, you try used it as a weapon aimed at me word to put it in my mouth, and I did not write that homosexuality is offensive, only that you lie and write offensive texts with piss.

As you have refused to apologise for hate speech and offending homosexual players on this server such as Moley, I have no choice but to continue my plan to ban you for breaking rule 14 in F1 regarding committing crimes while using SAES services. You can still prevent this with a public apology or a LGBT filter profile picture, Kajo. Save yourself.

1. Free Ban should cost you loss of rank + payment of 80M 🙂 I waiting for 80M 🙂 -

🙂 Your money is deposited in my bank account, thank you for helping me out 🙂

Waiting for you to pay and Bone, no one else.

Unfortunately only @Yoko_Kurama can do this. Please contact him on discord or on forums (constantly)

Also please explain the bugs that you are using which I couldn't be bothered to reply to on discord.

alt text

Also, contact @Groove if you need some money tree seeds to get a better internet, 13mbps is not good.

Unfortunately I will no longer be replying to this topic because I have better things to do, like watching paint dry.

My suffering from reading your incoherent and incomprehensible posts is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

• @Jay
    I actually have 300mbps. But I changed the room and my smartphone works as a router. + I download films.
    I have 40-60 pingdu on the server, so how can I have delays. Regarding the computer: i7 6700k, Asus Gtx 1080 - Advanced 16Gb ram. My computer can fly.

I arrested a few people in your base without any problems, everything worked smoothly.

• alt text

• @Teddy

1. So what does it look like - Santa has allowed you to use commands to facilitate the game?

2. English benefits will help you 🙂

3. I repeat again - I have not offended anyone. You are pathetic if you try to put it in my mouth. Someone's orientation is not my business. I don't care whom Moley have in the bed. I am interested in lying about my mother (she is not homosexual) and insulting her with some low texts with pissing. - Do you see the differences?

If I were you, me will apologize to Moley,
    you get his private affairs involved (sexual orientation) to defend himself in a pathetic way. You have Moley somewhere, you're just protecting your ass. - This is very low.

1. I reported a bug to You / Nicus / Mega and Magnus on Discord. I told you bug to do something useful. you Only do is insulted my mother and lie about her.
    • I would like to add to my statement. - Teddy tries to break human rights by ordering me to identify with LGBT. (Tolerance does not mean participation) @Brophy
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
    • Reviewing Teddy video - Look at my mini map in ss, and mini map in video Teddy. On my minimap is the user to the left of the event ( Try arrest). You even see him on the minimap. Bah! In Teddy does the film appear out of nowhere (as if he had been teleported) ?? The minimap did not detect it and the video shows the car appearing.
      -Teddy is lag or he used some shit - I'm not Saes, I don't know. But my car was on the minimap from the beginning, car not use teleportation.
      -Brophy mentioned that deliberate use of lag - will be punished.
  • This post is deleted!
    • I would also like to add to the complaint that I am harassed on the server by administrator Teddy with unfair accusations. A few days ago during BR in LV, I arrested a criminal (4-5m away from the door). The criminal was not angry about that., it was a normal arrest. But according to Teddy it was a '' marker arrest''. Then Teddy killed me use commands by a command and a window popped up for me - I understand that if I get another fake - a warning from Teddy will I get a free ban for half a year, like last time?
      alt text

It is worth to write that he is the only administrator / member of Saes who has had a problem with me since I returned to the game ...

• Marker arrest means camping aiming your taser at the marker (or before-glass lobby area in general) and arresting criminals who pass through you, including '4-5 metres' -- it does not mean spamming a nightstick at a marker, or whatever it is you think it is.

I kindly warned you via an admin message that what you have done is a rulebreak, and slapped you to respawn.

It is what it is.

• @Teddy
    Can you put video or ss? - Sorry xD But my skills as a cop are bigger than waiting at the door. I always try to arrest people who break the door lock / safe. This is my priroytet. That the player just ran out - (and did not stand in the door, me neither). And I defended my back so that nobody would shoot me. It was in accordance with the regulations. If you don't have SS / Video, I suggest you lose this raga and panel because you abuse it and interfere in your own miserable way.

Don't you think that's weird? I play every day against many Saes members, arrest them, and they kill me ... Ardon, Angelo, System, Jay, Terry, Rampage, Master, and others. Only you can see at every step that he breaks the rules, I am an excellent material to give me adminjails or a ban ... LOL.- What went wrong?

Emperor Bone gave up, TT has no hero who will defend them from any oppression. Are you alone on the battlefield, poor man?

I would like to inform you that I will not stop fighting to reconsider my complaint about my previous Ban. Bone resigned does not mean that you can put it under the rug and hiden.

I understand that your gang suffered xD I liked how you lost all Turfs:> And I arrested half the gang in a few minutes. Just like my TT raids. But this is no reason to ban someone for half a year, with some shit - a twisted reason.

• My mother is waiting for Teddy's apology.

Emperor @Bone gave up, TT has no hero who will defend them from any oppression. Are you alone on the battlefield, poor man?

I understand that your gang suffered xD I liked how you lost all Turfs:> And I arrested half the gang in a few minutes. Just like my TT raids.

Are you admitting to targeting a particular gang in turfs, Kajo?

My gang, ThC, and their dog (TT) want an answer.
    alt text
    alt text

• My mother is waiting for Teddy's apology.

alt text