Account name : mahdimokni123456
    Nationality: Tunisian
    Rate your English skills 0/10: 7/10
    Other languages: French / English / Arabic

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 2018
    what is your current squad/gang: Clandestine Mob
    list your current group(s) memberships: Cluck,ALT,SaS,Centrino
    Have you joined our discord server?: yes

What does " RP " mean?: RolePlay and It is a real life to share real life in the game.
    What division do you want to join?: Farmer division
    Explain the role of that division: The Farming division role is to act your role which means that you have to farm and collect what you have farmed, etc... also in the roleplay way the farmer spawn has a lot of roles
    Explain rules number 7 and 8: Rule 7: This one means that after you got invited you should be active which means that you should post 1 roleplay and 2 activities also these will help you to be a full member.
    Rule 8: You are allowed to make activities of both division delivery man or a farmer but always remember that you should stick to your role.
    Did anyone suggest you to apply? If yes mention who: @ViTOoOo @RagnarTN @Sanfara

• @SpeeD1Tn @ALIJR007 join our discord server, you'll find all Infos there https://discord.gg/w8526c

• alt text

Nickname: Sh!va
    Account name: ziwziw999
    Nationality: Tunisia
    Rate your English skills 0/10: 7.5
    Other languages: Arabic

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 2019
    what is your current squad/gang: A07 helper in Clandestine Mob
    list your current group(s) memberships: N/A
    Have you joined our discord server?: Yes

What does " RP " mean?: roleplaying is acting like real life .example i would say cops are doing roadblocks pull overs and raids bikers are doing roadtrips and some others like that .
    What division do you want to join?: Delivery Man
    Explain the role of that division: Delivery Man's role is to deliver packages to different houses where they call you.
    Explain rules number 7 and 8: be active and stick of ur division in rp .
    Did anyone suggest you to apply? If yes mention who: Yes , @Andre

• @rim13 join our discord server, you'll find all Infos there https://discord.gg/w8526c

• @Andre It Keeps telling me that the invite is invalid, Andre. However, you can PM me on Discord with an invite to WFS.

Username - A4Ali
    ID - #7647

• Nickname: Witti
    Account name : witti
    Nationality: Algerian
    Rate your English skills 0/10: 9/10
    Other languages: Arabic , Frensh

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 4years ago .
    what is your current squad/gang: N/A
    list your current group(s) memberships: CS , GXT .
    Have you joined our discord server?: Yes .

What does " RP " mean?: Roleplay means acting like real life .
    Explain the role of that division: the division role can delivery some goods Also this divison makes you like in real life (RolePlay).
    Explain rules number 7 and 8: -7- i have to do atleast 1RolePlay and 2 activities every Week .
    -8- i should to use the division which i choose when iam doing an RP , every other time i'm allowed to play as farmer or delivery man .
    Did anyone suggest you to apply? If yes mention who: No One Suggest me To Apply .

• Nickname: UrBan
    Account name: halloween741
    Nationality: Tunisia
    Rate your English skills 0/10: 8.5/10

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 3 years
    what is your current squad/gang: Navy Malistrip
    list your current group(s) memberships: San Andreas Pirates

What does " RP " mean?: roleplaying is acting like real life , with using anims and /do , /me with multiple players.
    Explain the role of that division: Delivery Man's it's a work that you give supply boxes to different places on san Andreas and spread them on houses, to earn money.
    Explain rules number 7 and 8: being active and animating roleplays.
    Did anyone suggest you to apply? If yes mention who: No

• Nickname: Spider
    Account name: kaka02
    Nationality: Algerien
    Rate your English skills 0/10: 8.5/10

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 4 years
    what is your current squad/gang: Navy Malistrip
    list your current group(s) memberships: No One.

What does " RP " mean?: Rp or Roleplay is acting like real life.
    Explain the role of that division: Delivery Man's it's a devision which it makes you enjoying with saes, also its a devision which it makes you goes to different places and driving around SA.
    Explain rules number 7 and 8: be active , and stick of ur division in RP
    Did anyone suggest you to apply? If yes mention who: @MouRiS

• @ALIJR007 @rim13 After discussing with the management team we decided to accept you both, Congratulation you are ACCEPTED.

@Spider @UrBan @Wwitti @SpeeD1Tn I know that you joined our activities in-game but that's not enough, you have to post your own activities in Applicant Media Archive.
    After discussing with the management team we decided to give you another chance just because we have seen you in our activities, You are PENDING Good luck.

Management Team

Director Andre

alt text

• @UrBan @SpeeD1Tn Thank you for applying and showing interest in World Farming Supply, You are ACCEPTED, Congratulations.

@Spider @Wwitti you didn't try to make some activities, even though we gave you another chance, you are DENIED feel free to apply again in 1 week.

Management Team

Director Andre

alt text

• Nickname:M*|Remp
    Account name :Jax01
    Nationality:Algerian
    Rate your English skills 0/10:7/10
    Other languages:Frensh/Arabic

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:Since 2015
    what is your current squad/gang:Medellin Cartel
    list your current group(s) memberships:FC,C&G,AP
    Have you joined our discord server?:Yes

What does " RP " mean?:RolePlay Its when you making some real life stuff ingame, like your your characther is not just a bunch of pixels, you're making him alive person.
    What division do you want to join?:I want join to Delively Man division
    Explain the role of that division:Delively Man :like find vegicles,deal with delivery customers
    Explain rules number 7 and 8:
    Rule 7:If you didn't post 1 RP and 2 activities every 1 week in media archive you will be kicked
    rule 8:you have to stick on your division role (Farmer or Delivery Man) ,but you can make activities with two
    Did anyone suggest you to apply? If yes mention who:[Yes,ander]

• Nickname: I'm known as "Cheer"
    Account name : Lynch1
    Nationality: Tunisian
    Rate your English skills 0/10: 7/10

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 2 years ago
    what is your current squad/gang: Generation X
    list your current group(s) memberships:

• I'm part of K-9 Security.

Have you joined our discord server?: Yes , Of course
    What does " RP " mean?: acting like real life.
    What division do you want to join?: Farmer
    Explain the role of that division: Farmer role is based on managing farming activities , performing manual labor and liaising with clients.

• Rule number 7: You have to post at least 1 RP and 2 activities every 1 week otherwise you'll be kicked
    • Rule number 8: You can make activities of both ( Farmer/Delivery man), but in roleplays, you have to stick on your division role.

Did anyone suggest you to apply? If yes mention who: Yes , @Judyes

• Nickname: Mac
    Account name : BlackMac
    Nationality: Estonian
    Rate your English skills 0/10: I often unrest myself becouse i'm very pessimist person but in my opinion my english skill is 5.
    Other languages: My foregain language is estonian, but I also speak english and bit of russian. (I understand more russian then i can speak).

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I have played SAES:RPG since last month the 18th of April and i made my forum account in 19 april. Also i have played 255 hours in month so i'm prety active.
    What is your current squad/gang: I'm a level 1 member in gang called Medellin Cartel.
    List your current group(s) memberships: I haven't been in a group yet.
    Have you joined our discord server?: Yes i joined today.

What does " RP " mean?: Roleplay is playing real life situation in game. For example if you are dramatic person you can make drama roleplay for fun. Roleplays are never boring becouse you will learn from them and roleplaying is fun.But there are so many pepole in earth so it can also mean something else from each person.
    What division do you want to join?: I wanna join as Delivery man becouse i like doing deliverys and it is bit boring to make them alone.
    Explain the role of that division: Delivery Man devision job to deliver goods from A to B, also delivery man job is very enjoyable becouse there are no time limit.
    Explain rules number 7 and 8: 7. If you do not post at media archive in one week 1 roleplay and 2 activitys you will be kicked. 8. You have to stick with your division role at roleplayes but you can post activitys also as another division.
    Did anyone suggest you to apply? If yes mention who: Yea i got suggestion to apply from my gang mate called Amrosh.

• @Mac @Cheer @The-Best1 Congratulations you are all ACCEPTED, Your applications are so good, also you showed enough interest to join our company by posting activities and roleplays in Applicants Media Archive. Welcome to World Farming Supply.

Management Team

Director Andre

alt text

• alt text
    Nickname: SoZa
    Account name : anxhel00
    Nationality: Albanian
    Rate your English skills 0/10: 8\10
    Other languages: Englisht/Italian/Albanian

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 9 month
    what is your current squad/gang: Cartel De Sinaloa
    list your current group(s) memberships: N/A

What does " RP " mean?: oleplay is to act like in real life, for example cops has the role of stopping people on the road from blocking roads, caring for people not to drive fast, etc. .
    What division do you want to join?: Delively Man
    Explain the role of that division: Delivery man works in delivering goods
    -Rule 7 : you need to post 1 RP and 2 Acitivities every week when you join WFS
    Rule 8 : When you join WFS you can do activities as farmer and delivery man but in RP you can do it only with your division role
    Did anyone suggest you to apply? If yes mention who: Yes , @ViTOoOo , @RagnarTN

• alt text
    Nickname: Murtaza
    Account name : princemj
    Nationality: Indian
    Rate your English skills 0/10: 7
    Other languages: Hindi

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I have been playing saes since 2014.
    what is your current squad/gang: CripZ is my current gang.
    list your current group(s) memberships: Cunning Stunts and The Motor Heads.
    Have you joined our discord server?: Yes.

What does " RP " mean?: Behaving as particular character is called Roleplay.
    What division do you want to join?: I want to join Farming Division.
    Explain the role of that division: Farming divsion is mostly based on labor activities like harvesting and maintaining farm. I suggest poultry activities if possible.
    Explain rules number 7 and 8: Group members have to post one role play and two activities every week. Members can join activities of Farming and deliveries but during role plays they should have stick to their chosen division.
    Did anyone suggest you to apply? If yes mention who: No one suggested me to apply.