Reason behind my inactivity.

• Hello everyone. I will keep it plain and simple. I probably would have needed it to write this sooner or later.
    I have been playing this for quite a time now and as with many games I've lost interest in it over time. I have accomplished almost everything I dreamt of the first few days I played here. Those of you that are genuinely interested in my backstory of here may read the spoiler below, others can ignore.

There are 2 major reasons behind my inactivity.

• Firstly, I have lost interest, as I've said above, almost everything that I thought I needed to achieve or accomplish, I have already done so. I have become a respected member of 2 gangs, I have joined the government. I have led Lounge as the CEO of it and partook in almost every major event that it hosted. I have done pretty much a lot of things that are possible for a criminal in saes. Heck I have even tried being a police at SAPA and even joined rTECH and San andreas filmworks.
      I am more than satisfied with what I have got, and I dont think anything else can make this game interesting to me anymore, I do understand that there are a lot of things to do but truly, I am done.

• I have recently become a Supertester in a game called world of warships which I play daily. A supertester is basically someone who tests the contents of the game before it is inplemented in the live servers. Therefore, I have to contribute a lot of time into this particular game but I have also been playing War Thunder aswell as GTA 5 online which I got recently. After all this I have very little time to spare for SAES. I also have college and my girlfriend to take care of so yeah I cant make up the time for playing in saes.

I am not exactly leaving, as a lot of might have already guessed. But I wanted to pinpoint exactly why I am inactive now, and as much as I miss saes I cannot play here at the moment. I probably will join the server from time to time, or even during lounge/Outfit activites.

Tbh, i probably would have gone inactive sooner if not fir Lounge, but I've resigned from my post of CEO, and now many great people are here to lead it so i can finally do what I am doing rn.

I am always active in discord and facebook so if you want to contact me just use these.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone that were part of my life here at saes, please do contact me from time to time, ill miss you all. I pray for the wellness of all of you.
    If anyone would like to play gta5 together or wows, then contact me right away aswell.
    Peace.

• @Nirjhor said in Reason behind my inactivity.: And yes, Joe, Jay, SNome have really done an amazing job in leading the gang to where it is now. System, Sira

You must really hate human

• @Nirjhor said in Reason behind my inactivity.:

If anyone would like to play gta5 together or wows, then contact me right away aswell.

@Adway is interested

• Wish you all the best mate, Take care ^^

• piss off, you owe me 200m

Keep in contact on discord bruva.

• Back then the server was full of interesting people not turks nor tunisians which probably made it more fun for me back then.

Ma boi are u talking for real ? Get the fuck outta of here !

• the hq team is, for me, the best out of all the gangs in the server.

you haven't met AA's HQ team yet 😝

I can imagine how you feel, sometimes we need a breath of fresh air to keep up with things.
    Take care.

• take care indian nunu 😉

• Take care man!

• @Karma said in Reason behind my inactivity.:

Back then the server was full of interesting people not turks nor tunisians which probably made it more fun for me back then.

Ma boi are u talking for real ? Get the fuck outta of here !

Turks were always there sir but cant say same for sand nigers

• Tbh, i probably would have gone inactive sooner if not fir Lounge, but I've resigned from my post of CEO, and now many great people are here to lead it so i can finally do what I am doing rn.

So, people, we need a new CEO now.