• alt text

Ingame name: Niklaus.
    Server login name: xxmrtrollstylexx
    Age & Date of Birth: 20 | [30-7-1999]
    Nationality & Country of Residence: UAE. (Dubai)

Ingame playing time: 1555+
    Current organization (Gang/Squad): FOX Operation X.
    Current server memberships (Groups): SA Fire Department.
    Have you ever been kicked from an organization?: Nope.
    If yes, why?: N/A.

What unit would you like to join?: K-9 Instructors.
    Write in a paragraph the main role of that unit: K-9 Instructors is the responsible unit of training the K-9 dogs and taking care of them to become the best K-9 dogs all around San Andreas, also K-9 Instructors unit is responsible of managing the number of their police dogs.
    Tell us what are your qualifications for that specific unit (strengths): Well, I'm a FOX Agent who likes to train dogs and good at it, I would like to help K-9 in training, also I'm an SAFD member which makes me good at RolePlaying as it's an RP group and I'm good at RolePlaying because I'm a cop in real life and I have taken many K-9 courses in real life.
    Why do you want to join us and that specific unit?: Because I enjoy RolePlaying also I hang out with different K-9 members and they seemed cool so I decided to join them. I want to join the K-9 Instructors because I love dogs and training them to become the most elite police dogs in San Andreas.

Tell us about yourself (+40 words): My name is Niklaus, I’ve been playing in SAES since 2015. I’m a cop in real life who likes his job and want to implement his real-life job in-game and protect every San Andreas citizen. As I said earlier I have taken many K-9 courses in real life and that will help me a lot in the group.

• @Niklaus said in K-9 Security:

Ingame name: Niklaus.
    Server login name: xxmrtrollstylexx
    Age & Date of Birth: 20 | [30-7-1999]
    Nationality & Country of Residence: UAE. (Dubai)

Dear Niklaus. Thank you for applying to K-9 Security, after a discussion with the whole management team, we have ended in conclusion that your application is good and you shown interest in joining. We also appreciate the fact that you have real life experience with dogs. Therefore, your application is Accepted. Welcome aboard. Meet me ingame for a chat also.

Best Regards.
    The K-9 Security HQ Team,

Pika

• Ingame name: FoxZilla
    Server login name: mertt
    Age & Date of Birth: 02/05/2003
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Turkey/Istanbul

Ingame playing time: 1572 H
    Current organization (Gang/Squad): SWAT
    Current server memberships (Groups): GXT , ZIP , SAPA
    Have you ever been kicked from an organization?: Nope
    If yes, why?: N/A

What unit would you like to join?: Tactical Response Unit
    Write in a paragraph the main role of that unit: Tactical Response unit is armored policemans they are raiding criminal bases and they are accompanied to K-9 unit.
    Tell us what are your qualifications for that specific unit (strengths): I'm good at Team Works so it will be better for everyone. Also i'm a compatible person. And i have a radio usage skills and driving skills too.
    Why do you want to join us and that specific unit?: Because there is a team work at the K-9 Security so i want to be part of this group. And i have chose this unit because This unit's role looks like created for me

Tell us about yourself (+40 words): Hello My real name is Mert. I'm playing in SAES since 2011. I have joined a lots of organisations and i have experienced a lots of thing from them. Now i'm part of SWAT and i think i'm doing my job perfectly and now i want to be part of K-9 Security.

• @FoxZilla said in K-9 Security:

Ingame name: FoxZilla
    Server login name: mertt
    Age & Date of Birth: 02/05/2003
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Turkey/Istanbul

Dear applicant. @FoxZilla

Thank you for applying and showing an interest in K-9 Security. You are PENDING and under review. And your application will be discussed with the management team.

Best of luck and Best Regards.
    Commander.Flip

• alt text

Ingame name: Spider
    Server login name: kaka02
    Age & Date of Birth: 14 / 2006/07/26
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Algeria, OumBwagi.

Ingame playing time: 1.2k hours.
    Current organization (Gang/Squad): San Andreas Federal Police.
    Current server memberships (Groups): N/A
    Have you ever been kicked from an organization?: Groups , Cluckin bell
    If yes, why?: Cause of inactivity.

What unit would you like to join?: Instructor.
    Write in a paragraph the main role of that unit: K-9 Instructors role is training k-9 Dogs and caring about them so they can be the best dogs around san andreas also they have to manage Police Dogs number .
    Tell us what are your qualifications for that specific unit (strengths): I'm Spider from SAFP unit who like to train Dogs and make it mine so it will be the most important Dogs ever , also i'm good as Cop , i know alot about the roleplay and also how to arrest .
    Why do you want to join us and that specific unit?: I want to join because i want to roleplay around san andreas also i want to be more good in RolePlaying and become the most good dogs trained around SA .

Tell us about yourself (+40 words): Hello , my name in real life is Abdullah , 14 years old guy i known as Spider in game who is from Algeria , i'm pretty good in Roleplaying and palying as cop also as criminal but i moved to cop side because i'm better as cop then Criminal ,i like to play football day by day with my brother and my friends in our city .

• @Spider said in K-9 Security:

alt text

Dear Spider. Thank you for applying to K-9 Security, after a discussion with the whole management team, we have ended in conclusion that your application is not one of the best, but is not the worst as well, so we are giving you a Pending. Meet me ingame.

Best Regards.

Pika

• Ingame name: MouRiS
    Server login name: ryadmahsoudi
    Age & Date of Birth: 27/11/2000
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Algeria

Ingame playing time: 2106h
    Current organization (Gang/Squad): FBI
    Current server memberships ALT / IAC / SAPA
    Have you ever been kicked from an organization?: Never
    If yes, why?:

What unit would you like to join?: Instructor.
    Write in a paragraph the main role of that unit: Their main role is to train dogs of K-9, they must teach the K-9 unit to make them the most elit police dogs in sandreas.
    Tell us what are your qualifications for that specific unit: I can bring all my experiance from cop side into this nicest group also bringing activities to this group would help you alot since i'm active

Why do you want to join us and that specific unit?: I'm a great FBI Agent who wants to serve the K-9 Security and thinks he can handle and train all the K-9 Units dogs to become the most elite police dogs

Tell us about yourself (+40 words): hello my nickname in the game is MouRis I'm from Algerian, my current organization in saes is FBI 'v joined saes community in 2018 i guess, been inactive sometimes, anyways iam 20 year old in the final grade of high school, i do really like a lot to play video games especially with friends, That's me.

• @MouRiS said in K-9 Security:

Ingame name: MouRiS

Dear Mouris. Thank you for applying to K-9 Security, after a discussion with the whole management team, we have ended in conclusion that your application is not one of the best, but is not the worst as well, so we are giving you a Pending. Meet me ingame.

Best Regards.

Benny

• alt text

Ingame name: KiroSa
    Server login name: malikvx
    **Age & Date of Birth:**17years old (22/09/2020)
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Tunisia & Mahdia

Ingame playing time: 2154hours
    Current organization (Gang/Squad): FBI
    Current server memberships (Groups): GXT / SGS
    Have you ever been kicked from an organization?: no
    If yes, why?: N/A

What unit would you like to join?: Tactical Response Unit
    Write in a paragraph the main role of that unit: Tactical Response Unit are armored Policeman that exist For raid such as Criminals bases,securing civilians and important transportations
    Tell us what are your qualifications for that specific unit (strengths): so i pick up this unit cz i feel like its interesting for me and it might help me increase my knowledge. Also it combines between operations and how to handle with K9 like an instructor
    Why do you want to join us and that specific unit?: so let me start with the group role its very interesting for me i even start getting some RP's story's on my mind that i might do them once i join. why i want to be in the Tactical unit, as i said feels like i'll gain a lot of experience in that unit, also i've seen that there is a lot of Instructor

Tell us about yourself (+40 words): my real name is Malik, im 17years old im from Tunisia currently studying and next year will be the hardest year at school since its my last year**(baccalaureate)** i joined saes at 2017 i've been playing for 3 years i've made a lot of friends here, i hate going outside always lmao i prefer staying on my PC playing some different games even that MTA is old but i still like it (saesrpg) cz i had fun on it

• @Kiroa6Ko said in K-9 Security:

Age & Date of Birth: 17years old (22/09/2020)

Dear KiroSa. Thank you for applying to K-9 Security, after a discussion with the whole management team, we have ended in conclusion that your application is not one of the best, but is not the worst as well, so we are giving you a Pending. Meet me ingame.

Best Regards.

Benny

• @Spider said in K-9 Security:

@MouRiS said in K-9 Security:

Ingame name: MouRiS

@Kiroa6Ko said in K-9 Security:

Age & Date of Birth: 17years old (22/09/2020)

K-9 Security
    High Command Benny.

Dear @Spider @MouRiS @Kiroa6Ko Thank you for applying to K-9 Security, after a discussion with the whole High Command team, we have ended in conclusion to proceed with your application's and you have been Accepted, Welcome abroad.

Best Regards.
    K-9 Security HQ Team.

• RECRUITMENT IS NOW CLOSED.
    Except for K-9 Unit (PC Only)

Best Regards.

Pika

• Recruitment is now OPEN
    You are able to apply for K-9 Unit and Instructor only. We will keep the TRU recruitment closed for now.

Good luck to everyone !

Best Regards,
    Commander.Flippy