• Dear applicant. @ZoRo

Thank you for applying and showing an interest in K-9 Security. You are PENDING and under review. And your application will be discussed with the management team.

Best of luck and Best Regards.

-Chief Instructor

• Ingame name: Ramzi
    Server login name: ramzi04
    **Age & Date of Birth:**22/06/1996| 24 years old this June.
    **Nacionality & Country of Residence:**I am Algerian and i am ucrrently living there.

Ingame playing time: Around 280 hours, i lost access to my old account a couple of years ago, so i created a new one.
    Current organization (Gang/Squad): Federal Bureau of Investigations.
    Current server memberships: I am not a member of any group. In fact, this is the first group i ever apply to.
    Have you ever been kicked from an organization?: Never, i joined FBI back in 2017, went inactive for a while after that, then i came back this year.
    If yes, why?: /

What unit would you like to join?: I would like to join the Instructors Unit since the K-9 one is only available for PC, which i am not yet.
    Write in a paragraph the main role of that unit: Basically,what instructors do is managing and training police dogs to make them useful and helpful to the police force.
    Tell us what are your qualifications for that specific unit: It says above that it requires patience,so it happens to be that am a very patient guy. Beside that, i have raised a German Shepard in real life, which makes me somehow qualified to deal with K-9s ingame (referring to roleplays). In addition to that, i have participated in many RPs that invlove roadblocks and criminal chasing, so I know how to use a K-9 properly in both, real pursuits and RP situations.
    Why do you want to join us and that specific unit?: First things first, i really liked the idea of this group as it makes a great addition to the RPG side of the server, which is why i decided to apply for. And since i am really a cop/government sided guy,i would love to be a part of such a police force. When it comes to that specific unit, and given the current language/social experiences i have,i would i say i will make a good fit in being an Instructor.

Tell us about yourself (+40 words): Well, full name is Ramzi Achiche, about to hit 24 years old, an English Master student who is about to graduate. There is nothing much to say about me except that i am a kind, friendly, funny, and a social guy (not that social in real life tho) who loves playing videogames and making friends all around the world. I am planning to be a future English teacher as i really love teaching and academic life in general. That's pretty much all the information i could generate about myself so far.
    Thank you for reading.

• @Ramzi said in K-9 Security:

Ingame name: Ramzi
    Server login name: ramzi04
    **Age & Date of Birth:**22/06/1996| 24 years old this June.
    **Nacionality & Country of Residence:**I am Algerian and i am ucrrently living there.

K-9 Security
    High Command Lightning.

Dear @Ramzi Thank you for applying to K-9 Security, after a discussion with the whole High Command team, we have ended in conclusion to proceed with your application and you have been Accepted, Welcome abroad.

Best Regards.
    K-9 Security HQ Team.

• K-9 Security
    High Command Lightning.

Quick note;
    Before applying for K-9 Security remember to join our DISCORD.

Best Regards.
    K-9 Security HQ Team.

• Dear applicant. @ViTOoOo

Thank you for applying I am happy to tell you that you have been ACCEPTED. Welcome to K-9 Security.

-Chief Instructor

• Dear applicant. @ZoRo

Thank you for applying I am happy to tell you that you have been ACCEPTED. Welcome to K-9 Security.

-Chief Instructor

• Ingame name: Jemain
    Server login name: Jemmyx46
    Age & Date of Birth: 17yrs 18/06/2002
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Italy

Ingame playing time: 783 hrs
    Current organization (Gang/Squad): SAFP
    Current server memberships: SAI
    Have you ever been kicked from an organization?: Never
    If yes, why?:

What unit would you like to join?: Instructor Unit
    Write in a paragraph the main role of that unit: A Instructor Unit has the responsibility to train he's K-9 Unit on operations and commands for during a scene. Instructor Unit's is usually called in with hes K-9 Unit by officer in a traffic stop for a search on their suspect or vehicle in case they had drugs, bombs and more illegal stuff on or with them. A Instructor Unit with he's K-9 Unit is also a rescue unit, in case we had to search for a missing person, the K-9 with he's trained dog that could sniff out a item or something that belonged to the missing person (could be a civ or a escaped/wanted suspect), will be hopefully able to find the person desired by the law enforcement
    Tell us what are your qualifications for that specific unit: Role-play skills
    Why do you want to join us and that specific unit?: Its that simple, from a person who likes rp and watches vid on it from DOJ (FiveM) for years already, i think i got what it needs to propaly do it.

Tell us about yourself (+40 words): I'm a black from Ghana born in Italy, i speak italian and english and i can understand spanish, people on SAES used to know me as Jemmyx46 but i decided to use my real name as a tag

• @Jemmyx46 said in K-9 Security:

Ingame name: Jemain
    Server login name: Jemmyx46
    Age & Date of Birth: 17yrs 18/06/2002
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Italy

Dear Jemain . Thank you for applying to K-9 Security, after a discussion with the whole management team, we have ended in conclusion that your application is good and you shown interest in joining. Therefore, your application is Accepted. Welcome aboard.

Best Regards.
    The K-9 Security HQ Team,

Pika

• alt text
    Ingame name: SAFP|Rocoso
    Server login name: Understaked015
    Age & Date of Birth: 15/april/2003
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Colombian

Ingame playing time: 1082 Hours
    Current organization (Gang/Squad): San Andreas Federal Police
    Current server memberships: San Andreas Interceptors.
    Have you ever been kicked from an organization?: Never
    If yes, why?: N/A

Write in a paragraph the main role of that unit: The instructor unit is in charge of taking the official dogs to the command, training them and preparing them for combat. It is also known for its ability to lead and guide your dog in high-risk operations or special operations.
    Tell us what are your qualifications for that specific unit: I have good skills in role-playing.
    Why do you want to join us and that specific unit?: Because I feel that I have the skills to have under my command a dog unit, I also know the prestige of being a K-9 and its responsibilities which I would like to carry out with all honor

Tell us about yourself (+40 words): My real name is Juan David and I've been playing in SAES for about 4 or 5 years, I have a penchant since I was a child for life on the side of the police both offside and inside, and that's why I want to do it because I enjoy it so much, I'm from Colombia and my main language is Spanish, I can also speak English, I understand a little bit of Portuguese and Italian.

Sincerely Rocoso

• @Rocoso said in K-9 Security:

alt text
    Ingame name: SAFP|Rocoso
    Server login name: Understaked015
    Age & Date of Birth: 15/april/2003
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Colombian

Dear applicant,

After a discussion with the whole HQ team, we decided to Accept you..
    Thank you for your interest in joining us and welcme aboard.

Best Regards.

Flippy

• alt text
    Ingame name: Dango
    Server login name: dango420
    Age & Date of Birth: 2000/3/01/20 years old
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Egypt/Mansoura

Ingame playing time: 1140 hours
    Current organization (Gang/Squad): SWAT
    Current server memberships: N/A
    Have you ever been kicked from an organization?: No
    If yes, why?: N/A

Write in a paragraph the main role of that unit: They are the people whos responsible for the K9 dogs and they are the ones who train the dogs. The Cheif Instructor is the guy who creates the training and how long it is and he got all the respect from the members.
    Tell us what are your qualifications for that specific unit: It needs patience and RP skills and I think it is the right place to improve my skills in this gang.
    Why do you want to join us and that specific unit?: As I said this group needs patience and RP skills and I really like the idea of it because it's unique and new and it is an important unit in the Police too. because I dealt with a lot of dogs in my life and read about them.

Tell us about yourself (+40 words): My full name is Karim Bastawesy. I'm a Muslim. I live in Egypt. My government is Mansoura. I like playing football. I play video games. My cousins and my brother invited me to play SAES:RPG in 2014. I really liked it. I started being active on the server. I joined The Strike Team, Hell Soldiers. My current squad is SWAT.

• alt text

Ingame name: Schwarz
    Server login name: baristezgel2
    Age & Date of Birth: 25.07.1997
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Turkey/Istanbul

Ingame playing time: 2040+
    Current organization (Gang/Squad): S.W.A.T.
    Current server memberships: N/A
    Have you ever been kicked from an organization?: No.
    If yes, why?: -

What unit would you like to join?: Tactical Response Unit
    Write in a paragraph the main role of that unit: Catching other criminals by K-9 missions is also based on armored police and they're raiding criminals, and they've got some missions, and they're responsible for the safety of civilians in the area.
    Why do you want to join us and that specific unit?: I'm very confident in aiming and catching criminals, and I think I'm fit for this position.
    Tell us about yourself (+40 words): I'm a 23 year old man from Turkey,I live in Istanbul. I'm an easygoing person and I can get along with anyone if they're kind enough. I love playing computer games and going to the gym in my spare time. most importantside 1, 2 years later I'll be a veterinarian (I love animals! (especially cats/I don't like insects and reptiles).) Nothing much to say, I'm a normal person like everyone else.

• @Dango said in K-9 Security:

Ingame name: Dango
    Server login name: dango420
    Age & Date of Birth: 2000/3/01/20 years old
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Egypt/Mansoura

Dear Dango. Thank you for applying to K-9 Security, after a discussion with the whole management team, we have ended in conclusion that your application is good. You shown, as well, interest in joining and actually did some activities with us. Therefore, your application is Accepted. Welcome aboard.

@Schwarz said in K-9 Security:

Ingame name: Schwarz
    Server login name: baristezgel2
    Age & Date of Birth: 25.07.1997
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Turkey/Istanbul

Dear Schwarz. Thank you for applying to K-9 Security, after a discussion with the whole management team, we have ended in conclusion that your application is good. Besides that we know how skilled and active you are. Therefore, your application is Accepted. Welcome aboard.

Best Regards.

Pika

• alt text

Ingame name:Remp
    Server login name:Jax01
    Age & Date of Birth:18years old > 09/05/2002
    Nacionality & Country of Residence:Algerian ,algeria

Ingame playing time:967hours
    Current organization (Gang/Squad):Medellin Cartel
    Current server memberships (Groups):CS,SGS,FC,AP,WFS
    Have you ever been kicked from an organization?:BES
    If yes, why?:They closed it.

What unit would you like to join?:Instructor
    Write in a paragraph the main role of that unit:The trainers are responsible for our K-9 training, in dog training, to make them the most elite police dogs in SA.
    Tell us what are your qualifications for that specific unit (strengths):Well,im good in shooting,driving,arresting,killing,parashuting and a lot of things.
    Why do you want to join us and that specific unit?:Hmm,i liked this group becuase i have a lot of friends there and i saw it good,active and skilled group and i liked to help this group to got spawn .

Tell us about yourself (+40 words):Hello,my real name is ayoub im 18 years old i live in algeria in a small city with my friends and im muslim i play football and i like to play vidoe games like SAES:RPG,Pubg with my best friends and im the guy who had very nice childhood and im happy with my family i start playing this game Since 2015 and i have a name for games is Remp and im active in game

• alt text

Ingame name: Zeno
    Server login name: midot19
    Age & Date of Birth: Age 20... Date of Birth 6/9/1999
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Egyptian

Ingame playing time: 1250 +
    Current organization (Gang/Squad): FBI
    Current server memberships (Groups): GXT/Global Express Trucking Company... CS/Cunning Stunts
    Have you ever been kicked from an organization?: N/a
    If yes, why?: N/a

What unit would you like to join?: Tactical Response Unit
    Write in a paragraph the main role of that unit: Tactical Unit role is based on helping/catching other criminals.. They are supposed for securing the city and civilians and transportations
    Tell us what are your qualifications for that specific unit (strengths): I have some skills in aiming with Silenced and Sniper etc
    Why do you want to join us and that specific unit?: iam active member and also good in team work and i like Tactical Response role

Tell us about yourself (+40 words): my name is mohamed tarek i am living in Giza.egypt and i am student at university i like to spend my free time playing SAES with my freind's that all

• @The-Best1 said in K-9 Security:

Ingame name: Remp
    Server login name: Jax01
    Age & Date of Birth: 18years old > 09/05/2002
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Algerian ,algeria

Dear Remp. Thank you for applying to K-9 Security, after a discussion with the whole management team, we have ended in conclusion that your application is poor, but you shown a lot of interest in joining the group so we are giving you a chance. Therefore your application is Pending. A full answer will be given in a few days. Keep joining our activities.

@midot19 said in K-9 Security:

Ingame name: Zeno
    Server login name: midot19
    Age & Date of Birth: Age 20... Date of Birth 6/9/1999
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Egyptian

Dear Zeno. Thank you for applying to K-9 Security, after a discussion with the whole management team, we have ended in conclusion that you don't fit the standards for our TRU, therefore your application has been Denied.
    However I'm free to give you a chance as an Instructor, if you are interested contact me ingame.

Best Regards.

Pika

• alt text
    Ingame name: BassDrop
    Server login name: denisvasilev
    Age & Date of Birth: Im 19 and i was born on 16/06/2001
    Nationality & Country of Residence: Im Bulgarian but i live in Italy

Ingame playing time: 315 hours
    Current organization (Gang/Squad): Federal Bureau of Investigations.
    Current server memberships: Pro-Cop
    Have you ever been kicked from an organization?: I was kicked from TST when they disbanded and later from SWAT for inactivity.
    What unit would you like to join?: I would like to join the K-9 Unit

Write in a paragraph the main role of that unit: The K-9 is the best friend of a police officer. They are specifically trained to assist police and other law-enforcement personnel by searching for drugs, missing people and explosives.

Tell us what are your qualifications for that specific unit: Well i cant say that i know how to be a dog but i surely know how a K-9 has to behave and be loyal to his partner.

Why do you want to join us and that specific unit?: I really like the idea of this group and i think it will be a great experience to join and and meet new people. I also really like doing Roleplay and i think i would fit ideally. Also its not easy to find a proper handler that knows how to play alongside a K-9 unit and without a doubt i will find a proper one here.

Tell us about yourself (+40 words): Well my name is Denis im 19 years old and i currently live in Italy but im originally from Bulgaria. Im currently studying Computer Science and in the spare time i travel with my motorcycle alongside other friends, create websites and fix computers. Im really social online and always happy to make new friends which my stuttering impared to do so in real life ( its really a struggle for me). I also love playing video games and creating them.

• @BassDrop said in K-9 Security:

Ingame name: BassDrop
    Server login name: denisvasilev
    Age & Date of Birth: Im 19 and i was born on 16/06/2001
    Nationality & Country of Residence: Im Bulgarian but i live in Italy

Dear BassDrop. Thank you for applying to K-9 Security, after a discussion with the whole management team, we have ended in conclusion that your application is good and we do love the fact that you are a PC member. Therefore your application is Accepted. Welcome aboard. Meet me ingame for a chat.

Best Regards.

Pika

• alt text

Ingame name: Albie
    Server login name: albdrani
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Saudi Arabian; Saudi Arabia

Ingame playing time: ~715
    Current organization (Gang/Squad): FOX
    Current server memberships (Groups):
    -Desert Eagles(Navy)
    -USSS
    -San Andreas Police Academy
    -San Andreas Police Department(PC)
    Have you ever been kicked from an organization?: Never from a squad, only a couple of times in inactive groups.
    If yes, why?: It happened once in SAI due to me taking a break from the server almost a year ago(aka inactivity), though I was never kicked for misconduct in any group.

What unit would you like to join?: K-9 Unit
    Write in a paragraph the main role of that unit: The K-9 Unit, comprised of police dogs trained by the K-9 Instructors and usually deployed with the Tactical Response Units. They have a main supportive role of search and rescue, which includes but is NOT limited to: Locating narcotics, explosive materials, missing people, and even crime scene evidence.
    However! The K-9 Unit is also permitted to use force when assisting law enforcement or TR Units, applying the highly tactical and efficient training these dogs receive to capture armed and fleeing suspects as well.
    Tell us what are your qualifications for that specific unit (strengths): The first one would be the fact that I'm a PC qualified officer, which allows me to utilize the Police Dog spawn and all the tools that come with it. Aside from that, as an ex-SAI member I have the ability to conduct proper roleplay whenever it is actually needed, so I'm able to give off a sense of realism even when playing normally.
    Why do you want to join us and that specific unit?: I find the idea intriguing and possibly an enjoyable experience, the group itself is based around K-9 Units yet there appears to be only so few of them and I would like to add a little to that, basically help with the way I can.

Tell us about yourself (+40 words): I'll keep it brief and MTA related, I started playing in SAES around the year 2016, and MTA as a whole a few years before that. I did move from place to place until I actually landed in SAES, although I've been playing in an 'on and off' fashion, I earned my PC diploma around August 2019 and since then I've been in many different places around the server, until I got to the point where I'm writing this application.

• @Albie said in K-9 Security:

Ingame name: Albie
    Server login name: albdrani
    Nacionality & Country of Residence: Saudi Arabian; Saudi Arabia

K-9 Security
    High Command Benny.

Dear @Albie Thank you for applying to K-9 Security, after a discussion with the whole High Command team, we have ended in conclusion to proceed with your application and you have been Accepted, Welcome abroad.

Best Regards.
    K-9 Security HQ Team.