[SUGGESTION] Marker abuse / Jail system

• @Albie said in [SUGGESTION] Marker abuse / Jail system:

@Bartman said in [SUGGESTION] Marker abuse / Jail system:

almost never using this marker, but the one marker at helipad no arrest protection, or iam nub & mooved : D

You're actually right about the roof marker having no arrest protection, but it also has NO type of protection AT ALL, so it's not just criminals but cops always get marker killed in that one.

& i already thought iam to high to notice : D

• But u didn't hear that HLS/DE's with armors and crims without armor?! So u have 2ways to arrest us and u know with weapons or taser..

• All the lies on here lol....................................

• @Silent said in [SUGGESTION] Marker abuse / Jail system:

But u didn't hear that HLS/DE's with armors and crims without armor?! So u have 2ways to arrest us and u know with weapons or taser..

Why you focus on the things other people have and leaving things you have ? 1-CLO has armor too and it's with criminals 2-DE can't arrest and it's helping only if there's a CLO 3- If you will talk about special groups helping in arresting then don't mention DE, It's like HLS and cops vs CLO and criminals, Fair enough as I see 😉

• @VayraN said in [SUGGESTION] Marker abuse / Jail system:

@Silent said in [SUGGESTION] Marker abuse / Jail system:

But u didn't hear that HLS/DE's with armors and crims without armor?! So u have 2ways to arrest us and u know with weapons or taser..

Why you focus on the things other people have and leaving things you have ? 1-CLO has armor too and it's with criminals 2-DE can't arrest and it's helping only if there's a CLO 3- If you will talk about special groups helping in arresting then don't mention DE, It's like HLS and cops vs CLO and criminals, Fair enough as I see 😉

hmm "as u know this things" so why you still against this marker? u can come from the left door.

• I dont get thing, crying about CLO, When HLS got killed they respawn in their houses 50m from jail, it takes like hmm lets think, 2 secs? Also HLS can't get arrested. And once that CLO get arrested they ve to wait hmm, 400 secs ? So by looking on this like thatt HLS can respawn 200 times during CLO 1 jail. HLS vs CLO is fine, as long as CLO have headshot, they can 1 shot 200 hp, but normal criminals? 1 HLS vs 4 criminals mainly will get 1 arrest before other 3 criminals will take his armor and hp off 🙂