SAES Daryl not doing his job proberly - Ryler

• Yesterday while i was chasing AA Troyano, he avoided arrest but i couldn't take ss of it because he spawned at hospital quickly. Then we provoked each other in chat because of his avoid arrest. 5-10 minutes later he suddenly came near to me and spamed local chat then he left. And he returned again with modified vehicle having monster truck wheels and he rammed my car causing it fly into the sky. Later on he returned again with modified dune and crashed my car again. (Dune stays behind the tree but u can see it in my screenshots). That was the case and i reported it today. And Daryl answered my report like you can see in screenshots. He told me that "someone else (richard) has already reported Troyano for this case and report is solved we talked to him" and i said to him "but i have better ss and richard didn't write the report properly and you should look at my report too" and in my opinion an admin should evaluate a report seperated from the previous ones even if it is about the same case. Then he answered "i am not interested, the report is solved". Then i said "what kind of behavior is that? You have to check my report too or i will report you". Then he replied "feel free". Then i said "i will talk about it with other admins." and he answered "i have already told them the report is solved" and i said "it seems like you are trying to protect your friend from getting adminjailed".

Additionally there is a dlemma in this situation: Either Daryl shared this case of report with other admins like he claimed and this is pretty weird because in such essential rule breaks only the admin who read that report can come to a conclusion (adminjail instead of a warning because such an experienced player with a membership in a level 5 gang should have known all these basic rules and have not repeated the same mistake) and close the report without the help of other admins. Or Daryl might be lying about sharing this case with other admins and then i would think why would an admin lie to me in such a situation.

Thank you for your understanding. And i hope Daryl gets a warning to stop him being careless in such essential cases.

Here is my report screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/yHrjBcE

Here is my conversation with Daryl: https://imgur.com/a/oHWlzS5

• Not sure how much you can trust your screenshots when you don't even screenshot our entire conversation! Seems like you're quite dishonest, you very conveniently left out the "so you call yourself an admin?"

[2020-04-14 16:29:11] [Output] : <PM From: Ryler> daryl it wasn't me who reproted him
    [2020-04-14 16:29:16] [Output] : <PM From: Ryler> i have better ss
    [2020-04-14 16:29:24] [Output] : <PM To: Ryler> Im not interested in it, the report was resolved
    [2020-04-14 16:29:29] [Output] : <PM From: Ryler> i won't give up from this report
    [2020-04-14 16:30:25] [Output] : <PM From: Ryler> so you call yourself an admin?
    [2020-04-14 16:30:32] [Output] : <PM From: Ryler> you are not interseted in reportes?
    [2020-04-14 16:30:39] [Output] : <PM To: Ryler> He got a warning for it, the report is resolved.
    [2020-04-14 16:30:40] [Output] : <PM From: Ryler> wtf is that answer?
    [2020-04-14 16:31:01] [Output] : <PM From: Ryler> it wasn't my report
    [2020-04-14 16:31:08] [Output] : <PM From: Ryler> so u need to relook at this report
    [2020-04-14 16:31:15] [Output] : <PM From: Ryler> or i will report you
    [2020-04-14 16:31:20] [Output] : <PM To: Ryler> You and Richard were together were you not?
    [2020-04-14 16:31:24] [Output] : <PM To: Ryler> Its the same incident.
    [2020-04-14 16:31:30] [Output] : <PM From: Ryler> he didn't took nice ss
    [2020-04-14 16:31:43] [Output] : <PM To: Ryler> I know what happened, I gave him a warning. You're reporting the same thing Richard did.
    [2020-04-14 16:31:47] [Output] : <PM From: Ryler> and didn't write properly
    [2020-04-14 16:31:50] [Output] : <PM To: Ryler> The report is resolved, no further action will be taken.
    [2020-04-14 16:32:04] [Output] : <PM From: Ryler> i will talk about it with another admins
    [2020-04-14 16:32:17] [Output] : <PM To: Ryler> Feel free, I've already told them it's been resolved.
    [2020-04-14 16:33:21] [Output] : <PM From: Ryler> it seems like you are protecting him that u said other admins that the reprot is solved

No doubt Troyano is in the wrong, it's why when Richard reported it last night I spoke to Troyano, gave him a warning and removed the report.

You're not satisified that he got a warning and I don't really see why - as it doesn't impact you, but it's your prerogative to be upset by something this mundane, I just hope you do at some point find better things to worry about.

Unfortunately for you, what you cannot do, is demand a specific type of punishment. You can make the report but you are not the executioner.

He wasn't jailed for it when I solved Richards reported, I removed your report because you're reporting something which was already resolved, and I will remove any future reports about this specific incident, as it's already been resolved.

I did inform other staff and admins that I had already handled the report, as you said you were going to speak to them - it seemed prudent to make them aware that it was already resolved and a punishment was given.

I suggest you build a bridge.

• Firstly it makes no sense to blame me with hiding some parts of chat "against me" because we know each side of the dialogue can access the chat logs. Just i thought i took sufficient ss.

Secondly you are making the same mistake again. You are still saying "I removed your report because somebody reported the same case and i don't need to look at your report again". But you have to look at my report because my screenshots might give you additional information compared to the previous report of another player. And i am looking forward to hear the opinions of SAES HQ members on this matter.

Lastly i would like to see the chatlogs showing that you warned Troyano properly about the situation. Since we can see each adminjail on mainchat, This mustn't be something private as well. We have right to get informed about if they are warned properly.

Thank you for your understanding.

• @Ryler said in SAES Daryl not doing his job proberly - Ryler:

Firstly it makes no sense to blame me with hiding some parts of chat "against me" because we know each side of the dialogue can access the chat logs. Just i thought i took sufficient ss.

And yet you didn't. Convenient you left out the bit of you being a prick and didn't think it was necessary to include.

Secondly you are making the same mistake again. You are still saying "I removed your report because somebody reported the same case and i don't need to look at your report again". But you have to look at my report because my screenshots might give you additional information compared to the previous report of another player. And i am looking forward to hear the opinions of SAES HQ members on this matter.

No, I'm not. It's the same report, it was already deemed valid - more screenshots changes nothing.

Lastly i would like to see the chatlogs showing that you warned Troyano properly about the situation. Since we can see each adminjail on mainchat, This mustn't be something private as well. We have right to get informed about if they are warned properly.

No, you will receive no such chat logs. The warning is logged internally and his gang HQ can see it also.

Please get it into your head. You can make a report but the punishment given is not your decision and has nothing to do with you.

The report was deemed valid, a punishment was given. Move on.

• You can make a report but the punishment given is not your decision and has nothing to do with you.

The report was deemed valid, a punishment was given. Move on.