• Good luck

• NO

• Good Luck

• @Tomato

Applying to multiple organizations at once isn't an acceptable behaviour, neither did we. You may not re-apply in the future.

Denied for the record.

The Royals - Top Brass

• Good luck! 🙂

• Name:Saymon
    Nationality:Algerian
    English proficiency:7/10
    Punishment history:2 OR 2 when i was new
    Reason of your application to2 the Royals: im good and loyal player
    ill help the squad

• @AntaR

We have discussed about you and we have come to the conclusion to reject your application at the time being. You can try your chance again in two weeks.

Denied for the record.

A quick reminder for future applicants: Application format has slightly been updated, make sure to pick the form from the first page.

The Royals - Top Brass

• Good Look :harriot: 👍

• good luck guys !

• Welcome in bodies

• Name & nickname: Guard
    Nationality: Iranian
    English proficiency (state your level, f.e: B1) B1
    Punishment history (Detailed): <PM From: [B~B]Honer> you have only 1 adminjail given in 2018
    Reason of your application to The Royals (Minimum two lines): I am looking for a squad to join to have a chance to roleplay with players. To be honest, it bothers me to play without roleplaying with anyone. In the other side, I don't have any squad and I've few chance to meet players in order to roleplay, so by joining The Royals, I believe I'll have a greater chance to roleplay with others and roleplaying is the thing that entertains me. I believe by joining The Royals, I can get more friends. The friends that help me to improve myself by learning the things that I don't know or haven't experienced yet. I can earn millions by working as a simple trainee but I can earn billions by getting the friends that'll improve me so I consider it as one of the important reasons.
    Summarize the role and the history of The Royals with your own sentences (Minimum two lines): It started with Wilson brothers, Matthew and Ryan. They moved from Turkey to United Kingdom. Soon, they graduated from university. After 5 years they became citizens of the United Kingdom. After a while, they entered the court. When they graduated from the university, many spots were recommended for them but their goal was to serve for the worthiness. But they decided to become Police Officers. After 2 years they noticed the corruption and reported this to the high-ranked officers. But they were completely ignored. So they just resigned from the department. After 4 years, the brothers came together and planned to make an organization that is out of the corruption. They chose some skilled agents and their finally created their organization which is called The Royals.
    Oath: I, Guard, swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I Guard, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

• @Guard

The applicant has been interviewed by Top Brass and received his Royal badge. Welcome to the team!

Accepted for the record.

The Royals - Top Brass

• The Royals now has an official account where we will be monitoring all of the forum worthy stuff and are proud to announce the news on making our website come-true.

Our official website can be visited by clicking the linked ''The Royals'' element.

We hereby would like to congratulate Ikillyou_today of his entrance in the office of The Royals - Top Brass.

The Royals - Top Brass

All rights of the web-site are reserved.

• Name & nickname: Angel and Brother
    Nationality: Mexican
    English proficiency ( State your level, f.e: B1 ) B2
    Punishment history ( Detailed 😞 Only 1 ban in 2014
    Reason of your application to The Royals ( Minimum two lines 😞 I would like to join to be a nice adition to the team and also because it seems like a good strong squad leading the path to new police officers.
    Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences ( Minimum two lines 😞 Basically a secret agency against terrorism. It's some sort of intelligence squad that organizes information of terrorists and diminishes all kind of high level threats.
    What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit ( State your reason of preference ) Intelligence Unit to gather information of criminals in town.
    Oath: I, (Brother), swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I (Brother), promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

• Great topic. Astonishing banners!

Wishing you best of luck in the future 🙂

• @brotherhoodman

The applicant has been interviewed by myself on behalf of the Top Brass of The Royals upon being found suitable in all aspects and has been invited.

Accepted for the record.

The Royals - Top Brass

• @Matthews said in The Royals:

Name & nickname: Pyrolife - Tiesto
    Nationality: Belgian citizenship
    English proficiency: 8/10
    Punishment history (detailed explination): Ban by DM (August 2018) i was not serious that time. After the ban i realized that SAES really not want this behavoir. Wich i completly understand now, and agree on it.
    Reason of your application to The Royals (minimum two lines): The Rolays is a good close family where gradations is not important. Still want to join as Royal to make the team a good name in the SAES and where our allies can rely on us. RP in decency, is fun for everyone.
    Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences (minimum two lines): Keeping classified cases we are working on private. A good Royal should not leak any information. And work together to get our job done.
    What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit (state your reason of preference) I acctully would like to try both of them.
    Oath: I, (Tiesto), swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I (nick), promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

• @pyrolife

The applicant has been interviewed by myself on behalf of the Top Brass of The Royals upon being found suitable and has been invited.

Accepted for the record.

The Royals - Top Brass

• Name & nickname: Awab/pub
    Nationality: Canadian
    English proficiency ( State your level, f.e: B1 ) C2
    Punishment history ( Detailed ) : I've been banned way back before i knew what multi-accounting was as I shared same device as my brother and we'd play the same game and i got unbanned with the mass unban that's basically it.
    Reason of your application to The Royals ( Minimum two lines ) : Well developed squad cannot forget a lot of effort and dedication was put in to this squad.I also wanted to be apart of something professional with no toxicity. 🙂
    Summarize the role of The Royals with your own sentences ( Minimum two lines ) : Technically The Royals is a task force which's ran by the British government to stop terrorism and get into more classified cases within the country and it's case is also to fight corruption.
    What unit would you like to join? Either Undercover or Intelligence Unit ( State your reason of preference ) Undercover, I'd love to stay under the radar and get the job done as it may suit my perfections.
    Oath: I, pub, swear that this application has been written by myself and I am aware of the consequences if I don't follow the stated rules in F1. I pub, promise to serve for the honour of Great Britain and her majesty.

• @pub

I was yellin' at Matthews about your application and I can't describe how flattered I was while taking a look on your application. I'm more than glad to see you in our lines!

The applicant has been interviewed by myself on behalf of the Top Brass of The Royals upon being found suitable in all aspects and been successfully invited.

Accepted

The Royals - Top Brass