DALIO's application for ZIP

• alt text
    Title: The Two Floors.
    Date: 13/04/2020
    Description:
    13 April, was a really good day to start building a new project wish is a Bar contain two floors each floor has his specific with a beautiful view to the river to make unforgettable moment no matter if you are alone or with someone to pass a romance night it is welcome to you in any time of the year.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Black Bullets wannabes office.
    Date: 16/04/2020
    Participants: @Nexroth
    Backstory:
    late night, me and Nexroth were ready to start work on the office wish
    is about a base for BB wannabes where they can chill and park there cars in the parking so this place containe many things from the coffeshop to the offices where the wannabes took there test and interview on it also it contain a meeting hall for the HQ team decide on it. So by riding the car driving to the place where we will build. Once we arrived the place wish is in the front of the BB base. After downloading the equipment from the car we checked the building plan on the schema. Everything is perfect so we start building the walls around the place then the roof to the objects inside.

Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt text
    Title: Petrol pumps complex.
    Date: 16/04/2020
    Description: Completion of the construction of the International Oil Company project, which aims to unify and assemble all pumps together for the ability to quickly intervene and control any error or defect that might entail other consequences.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Gas pipeline leak.
    Date: 18/04/2020
    Description: Due to the pipeline leak that appeared recently because of the high pressure resulting to leak and lose much of Gas which in turn caused a lot of problems for the residents near the place so that there were those who were transferred to the hospital because of the suffocation. To confront this catastrophe, the relevant teams moved directly and took control of the situation.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Checking & repair some SWT's project.
    Date: 19/04/2020
    Participants: @SWT
    Backstory: Visit some of the projects that are in the process of completion and which will be ready soon. So we have set the final touches in some project those are finally finished. The other project still need some more time to complete because some basic materials are not available to complete work on them.
    Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt text
    Title: Fashion Show
    Date: 23/04/2020
    Description: Preparing the venue for the celebration of the International Fashion Day, with the presence of many celebrities and important personalities in the context of showing foals and competition between designers sponsored ZIP.
    Screenshots:

• Good evening - @DALIO

Are you still interested in ZIP?

Because your application has been outdated around a month already. I'd like to give you some motivation, you've shown a really nice example of yours application, even tho you have posted a really good examples of the activity. It would be a waste if you let it die out.

Please let us know about your current status and interest towards the group, else this application will be moved to the archive.

Yours faithfully,
    ZIP Manager

• alt text
    Title: Trucks & Big vehicles Mechanic Workshop
    Date: 18/05/2020
    Description: New company works on big vehicle and truck tractor specialty where it works on every mechanic problem with the latest diagnostic equipment.
    Worktime: From 8 am to 4 pm 7/7
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: BMX Freestyle Park
    Date: 18/05/2020
    Description: A park for those who wanna show there skills and have some fun with BMX or Roller for every and all ages.
    Screenshots:

• alt text

You've been doing a great job so far and therefore we have decided that you may move on to the next stage.

In this stage you will firstly need to create a blueprint by either using: blueprint maker , paint or any other program you prefer.

As following you will need to build your created blueprint ingame with the public worker spawn. (Las Venturas -> Civillian -> Worker)

Once both tasks are finished, please share them on your application topic.

Make sure to include images and an description.

(Don't forget to keep roleplaying in the meantime too.)

Good luck.

On behalf of ZIP HQ Team,
    Scorpyo.

• alt text
    Title: Laza project.
    Date: 21/05/2020
    Participants: @Laza
    Backstory: Helping Laza with his project by giving some opinion and ideas to make a great party festival in the middle of san andreas at Las venturas highway X
    Screenshots:

• Hello @DALIO ,

I think you didn't understand the point of Stage 2?

Read this again please.

@Scorpyo said in DALIO's application for ZIP:

alt text

You've been doing a great job so far and therefore we have decided that you may move on to the next stage.

In this stage you will firstly need to create a blueprint by either using: blueprint maker , paint or any other program you prefer.

As following you will need to build your created blueprint ingame with the public worker spawn. (Las Venturas -> Civillian -> Worker)

• @MarksMan No sir, I know what to do i m just working on it i will post it as soon as possible.

• alt text
    Title: My Project for the 2nd stage.
    Date: 24/05/2020
    Description: Preparing my own house designer using the Blueprint as it said in the task. so i tried to make a modern house for a family with 2 kids taking a huge espace for the living room to make it unique.

• 22/05/2020 My blueprint acc created and start working on the project.

• 24/05/2020 The project finished.

Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Building my project ingame
    Date: 26/05/2020
    Participants: @MarksMan @DALI-i @hope

• A big thanks to the ZIP manager Marksman for his effort to help me in my project and building it ingame using my blueprint plan.

• Big thanks to ZIP manager DALI for giving us some advice and helps with his huge building to build on it.

• Big thanks to ZIP Manager Hope for his help and advices.

Screenshots:

• alt text

You've succesfully passed stage 2 of the recruitment.

We'd like to interview you now.

Please contact a ZIP HQ member or a Manager ingame, I may not be online all the time so you can always contact me on Discord or via a PM. This way we may make an appointment.

On behalf of ZIP HQ Team,
    Scorpyo.