• alt text

PART 1 - Personal Information

NickName: DALIO
    Username: 7amidou
    Nationaly: Tunisia
    Rate your english skills: 07/10
    Do you have discord: Yes
    Languages Spoken: Arabic Frensh nd English
    Tell us something about yourself: Hello, My name is Mohamed Ali Ferchichi 23 years old from the northernmost point of Africa Bizerte, Tunisia. I left school on 2017. Directly after that i got a job well it was a convincing the salerie was good. So my free time is playing MTA or hanging with friends...

PART 2 - In-Game Information

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ? : 9 years ago somthing like that .
    How active are you on SAES:RPG ? : between 1 , 4 hours a day
    What's your current organization? and rank?: Los Inkas, lvl 3
    Current group memberships: FeX

Rate your Building Skills: 09/10
    Rate your RP skills: 7.5/10
    Rate your creativity skills: 09/10
    Rate your English skills: 07/10

PART 3 - ZIP and DALIO

Why do you want join ZIP?: To show evryone what can i do with my creativity and my building skills also to help the teamwork with activity and roleplay when opportunity knocks to answer the duty.
    Why we should accept you?: I'm old enough to handle any situation I'm also active loyal and respectful i do my best to offer help for who needed normal players or teamwork
    What can you bring to ZIP?: Work hard to find new ideas that makes life in san andreas more easier and comfortable for all nd i'll devote all my thought abilities to the group .

• Best of luck with your application and progress towards ZIP 👍

• alt text

Title: A bar with a sea view
    Date: 24/03/2020
    Description: A good day with perfect weather made me work to make a bar with a sea view for clients to make them comfortable and chill...
    Screenshots:

• alt text

Title: Checking sewage tubes.
    Date: 25/03/2020
    Description: Checking sewer tubes is one of the important things. To avoid many things like floods pollution and also the bad smells. So today we found some leak cause of the high pressure. We have taken the necessary measures by replacing the damaged tube with a new one .The problem has been solved there is nothing to warry about now. Everything is under control.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Checking the final pump station.
    Date: 25/03/2020
    Description: Recording to what we've done yesterday, We passed a way to the sewage final station. After adding and installing the new equipment to the station, We had to clean it inside and outside with checking everything to avoid any other errors in the futur. So everything is ready to turn on again to get back to work naturally.

Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt text

Title: A house in the jungle.
    Date: 26/03/2020
    Description: Satisfying for our customer, We built this wild house. After choosing the perfect aria with the best views. We start by putting the foundation stone actually it was a piece of wood because it was a wood house. It was built completely with wood. So the house includes a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, living room and a large corridor with a big table for a family dinner. Also water and elctricity has been installed.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Rockshore east flats the new parking space
    Date: 26/03/2020
    Description: After the arrival of new residents to the flots, there are many problems becomes cause of the parking, which witnessed a great congestion in the last days, so we built a new car park equipped with the latest equipment to satisfy the entire population and we also worked for the congestion problems. The new parking offer easy parking, total safety for your cars, 2 security guard works for 24/24.
    Screenshots:

• alt text

Title: Building GTX new base.
    Date: 28/03/2020
    Participants: @MarksMan
    Backstory: Start building the GTX new base by putting the first columns, the base contain all specifications and equipment gas two big gates, station, store, car workshop, parking, bar, reception desk. For making a comfortable relevance stay to the members.

Screenshots:

• alt text

Title: Building an apartment for students
    Participants: @DaLi & @SWT
    Backstory: Building an apartment for students who lives far away to stay close to there schools. The apartment contain 2 bedrooms, toilet, kitchen and a table for dinner.
    Screenshots:

• alt text

alt text
    Title: Club 7eventy one Restaurant.
    Description: building an open air restaurant with the best equipment with the latest shouts and a beautiful view to the river .
    Screenshots:

• alt text

Title: Electricity generation station.
    Date: 29/03/2020
    Description: In the wake of the interruption of electricity many times, Especially in this period, The Electricity and Gas Company decided to build a new station to supply the population to avoid interruptions and defect in electricity.
    Screenshots:

• alt text

Title: A treehouse.
    Date: 29/03/2020
    Description: This special design requires two or three trees (or branches) in close proximity. Manufactured with new pressure treated wood for the support structure and floor, An old side fence has been recycled. Add the sides and put the door. Iron stairs to withstand more. Than put 2 windows on both sides for a beautiful view. The last thing things were placed inside the house, From a bed to the kitchen, Then the toilet.
    Screenshots:
    alt text

• alt text

Title: A secret base.
    Date: 30/03/2020
    Description: One of the most important things that must be available in the secret base is that it is hidden from the eyes of citizens, as it contains a door that suspects suspicions if they are exposed, built in a jungle.
    With the addition of a smuggler if the police come, of course, this is unlikely because the area covered with cameras and alarms.
    Screenshots: