• "Medellín - Los reyes de la cocaína"

alt text
    alt text

Founders: WenDo, SkulioN, MarksMan
    Level: 4
    Panel: Medellin
    Date of Creation: 28/12/2019
    Value: 50.000.000$+
    Tags: M|Name \ M-H|Name for wannabes/ helpers.
    Motto: Medellín - Los reyes de la cocaína
    Color: # 9b6c62 \ r: 155 g: 108 b: 98
    Discord: discord.gg/fHxva73

alt text

Recruitment Status: Open

If you are interested in joining our gang, check the requirements down below and if you fit them all. If you fit the requirements and wish to apply, please post the application as reply below this topic, after posting the application head in-game and hang around with us.

If you want to be recognized by our members as a wannabe, then wear the helper tags: M-H|Name.

Requirements:

• Must know and beware all the F1 rules
    • Must have knowledge of English
    • Must show interest and behave/have a good attitude

Application Format:

## ***General Information***
    ___
     **- Nickname:**
    **- Nationality:**
    **- Languages you can speak:**

## ***Career Information***
    ___
    **- How long have you been playing SAES?:**
    **- What groups are you currently part of?:**
    **- Previous organizations on the server (include the reason for leaving/kick):**
    **- Previous punishments (mutes/adminjails/bans and reasons):**

## ***Rules Knowledge***
    ___
    **- Explain Deathmatching with your own words:**
    **- State 3 Turfwar rules:**
    **- State 3 Bankrob rules:**

## ***Additional Information***
    ___
    **- Explain Medellin's roleplay with your own words:**
    **- What's the main reason for your application?:**
    **- What makes you special that should make us accept you?:**

Possible Answers:
    Accepted - Your application has been approved. Feel free to contact any HQ in-game to get your tests.
    Pending - Your application has been approved, hang around with our members to get you better known.
    Denied - Your application has not been approved. If you are still interested into joining us re-apply in 1 week.

• General Information

- Nickname: Olivier
    - Nationality: Tunisian
    - Languages you can speak: Arabic / English

Career Information

- How long have you been playing SAES?: Since 2019
    - What groups are you currently part of?: Cunning Stunts / InvestArms Corporation-Closed
    - Previous organizations on the server (include the reason for leaving/kick):

ICE: i Left Problem With James
    CDC: Dead
    Rogue: i left to join CripZ
    Lunas: Inactive
    CripZ: Kicked for reason.
    Clandestine Mob: i Left Problem With Member
    MIT: i left to come Back Crimnal
    CripZ: Choose to forever from a new Cop
    FBI: i left beacuse left beacuse like to hang out with my friends Medellin Cartel

- Previous punishments (mutes/adminjails/bans and reasons): N/A Just 1 Adminjail

Rules Knowledge

- Explain Deathmatching with your own words: deathmatch is meaning a killing someone or bother a personwith out any reason and thats called a dming there is many kinds of deathmatching like park kill insulting in chat without any reason.
    - State 3 Turfwar rules:

spawn only in base or Hospital

allowed to use nades

not allowing to starting turf alone

- State 3 Bankrob rules:

1-gang members can kill players inside and outside the bank

2-one gang can make only 3 BR for 1 day

3-Don't Use anims

Additional Information

- Explain Medellin's roleplay with your own words: Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: Roleplay means RP is Roleplay and its when you act like doing
    somthing in real life/ for an exemple fixing a car you need to do / crack acting like fixing in real life.
    - What's the main reason for your application?: @WenDo
    - What makes you special that should make us accept you?: can help member for everything and i can do many thinks to help the gang to be the better gang.

• General Information

**- Nickname:TDImitrow
    **- Nationality:Bulgaria
    **- Languages you can speak:Bulgarian/English

Career Information

**- How long have you been playing SAES?:since 2018
    **- What groups are you currently part of?:i never been in a group
    **- Previous organizations on the server (include the reason for leaving/kick):N/A
    **- Previous punishments (mutes/adminjails/bans and reasons):N/A just 1 or 2 adminjail

Rules Knowledge

**- Explain Deathmatching with your own words:deathmatch is meaning a killing someone or bother a personwith out any reason
    **- State 3 Turfwar rules:spawn only in base or Hospital,allowed to use nades,not allowing to starting turf alone
    **- State 3 Bankrob rules:
    1-gang members can kill players inside and outside the bank
    2-one gang can make only 3 BR for 1 day
    3-Don't Use anims

Additional Information

**- Explain Medellin's roleplay with your own words:Roleplay means RP is Roleplay and its when you act like doing
    somthing in real life/ for an exemple fixing a car you need to do / crack acting like fixing in real life.

**- What's the main reason for your application?:I have friedns in this gang and i want to be a part of it.

**- What makes you special that should make us accept you?:can help member for everything and i can do many thinks to help the gang to be the better gang.

• **- Nickname:srebro
    **- Nationality:Bulgaria
    **- Languages you can speak:Bulgarian, english

Career Information

**- How long have you been playing SAES?:since 2018
    **- What groups are you currently part of?:none
    **- Previous organizations on the server (include the reason for leaving/kick):i was in ICE and left to come back criminal
    **- Previous punishments (mutes/adminjails/bans and reasons):muting for Bulgarian speech in main chat,adminjails for dmr

Rules Knowledge

**- Explain Deathmatching with your own words:killing without reason
    **- State 3 Turfwar rules:spawn only in base or Hospital,allowed to use nades,not allowing to starting turf alone
    **- State 3 Bankrob rules:Don't Use anims,gang members can kill players inside and outside the bank,one gang can make only 3 BR for 1 day

Additional Information

**- Explain Medellin's roleplay with your own words:Medellin sells cocaine to Americans. they built their empire, which in its heyday earned more than $ 60 million a day. During their reign, Medellin killed more than 110,000 people. Pablo Escobar is the most famous name in the cartel, but Escobar is not the only important figure Carlos Lehder he understood the importance of logistics.
    **- What's the main reason for your application?:I have friedns in this gang and i want to be a part of it.
    **- What makes you special that should make us accept you?:can help member for everything and i can do many thinks to help the gang to be the better gang.

• @Olivier1TN
    @srebro
    @TDImitrow

About the application can be discussed, but your in-game appearance was amazing, accepted!

• General Information

- Nickname: RaceHunter
    - Nationality: Bulgaria
    - Languages you can speak: Bulgarian, English

Career Information

- How long have you been playing SAES?: since 2018
    - What groups are you currently part of?: none
    - Previous organizations on the server (include the reason for leaving/kick): OC (Overdoes Crime)- the gang died
    - Previous punishments (mutes/adminjails/bans and reasons): adminjail for DMR

Rules Knowledge

- Explain Deathmatching with your own words: killing without having a reason (revenge isn't a reason) and its forbiden
    - State 3 Turfwar rules:
    1st- If im killed on turfwar its not counted as DM.
    2nd- I can use only hospital spawn or gang spawn for a turf.
    3rd- I can't camp on unclimbable places.
    - State 3 Bankrob rules:
    1st- 1 Gang is allowed to do 3 gang BR per day.
    2nd- Never start gang BR if you are less than 4 guys from the gang.
    3rd- Don't use animations.

Additional Information

- Explain Medellin's roleplay with your own words: Medellin is one of the main importers of cocaine in America. In the heyday of the of the empire they built, they had daily income of more than 60 million. During their reign, Medellin killed more than 110,000 people. The major figures were: starting by the most famous Pabloc Escobar to Carlos Lehder and George Jung.
    - What's the main reason for your application?: I want to join a seruis gang with skilled players and friends who own their reputation.
    - What makes you special that should make us accept you?: Im active player with skills who knows the rules and want to participate in the gang for its better future.

• @Kalin087

Decent application, great in-game effort, Accepted. Welcome!

• alt text

│ "Medellín - Los reyes de la cocaína" │

General Information
    - Nickname: Orten or Xam
    - Nationality: Tunisian
    - Languages you can speak: Frensh,English and Arabic

Career Information
    - How long have you been playing SAES?: Since 2016
    - What groups are you currently part of?: Q-Dance / Cunning Stunts / Priest of Sodom / Liberty Party / World Farming Supply and San Andreas Studio
    - Previous organizations on the server (include the reason for leaving/kick):
    ICE: I left cause James were free inviting
    BBMC: I left because they decided to close it
    Z: I left because it was inactive.
    BloodZ: Closed.
    FBI: I left because it was inactive.
    P~B: Closed
    Rebel: Inactive gang
    M: I left because I have problem
    CripZ: I'll say reason ingame if possible
    NavM: Got kicked for disrepecting HQ
    INKAS: I left cause Spartan was free inviting and inactive
    - Previous punishments (mutes/adminjails/bans and reasons):
    Few punishments

Rules Knowledge
    - Explain Deathmatching with your own words: Deathmatching is killing someone without any reason
    - State 3 Turfwar rules: Don't use unclimbable roofs / Don't spawn as medic or cop to help your gang / You're not allowed to spawn at ur prop to go too fast to turf
    - State 3 Bankrob rules: Don't camp entrence / Don't suicide from roof / Dont do BR alone without hq perm

Additional Information
    - Explain Medellin's roleplay with your own words: Medelin is a gang based in Tierra Robada. They are selling Drugs to save income,Also assassinating and oppressing tasks.
    - What's the main reason for your application?: Well, as I said above, it seems really enjoyable playing as M. That means I will be having fun while working for the gang and improving its activity, which improves the gang and my activity ingame.
    - What makes you special that should make us accept you?: I am a loyal player and an active player. I love helping my friends. Since I'm cold-blooded, I've seen the most appropriate place here, and I'm willing to give my life for this gang.

• @Orten1

Application is okay, we decide to give you another chance, don't waste, Accepted.

• General Information

**- Nickname:**Monorealg4life
    **- Nationality:**Argentina
    **- Languages you can speak:**Spanish, English

Career Information

**- How long have you been playing SAES?:**About 5-6 months (i played in another account)
    **- What groups are you currently part of?:**LSD group a civilian group based on delivery is still unofficial.
    **- Previous organizations on the server (include the reason for leaving/kick):**NA
    **- Previous punishments (mutes/adminjails/bans and reasons):**NA

Rules Knowledge

**- Explain Deathmatching with your own words:**Killing without reason
    **- State 3 Turfwar rules:**Only spawn at hospital or base, nades allowed, not allowed to start the turf alone
    **- State 3 Bankrob rules:**Gang members can kill players inside and outside of the bank, anims not allowed, only 3 BR per day.

Additional Information

**- Explain Medellin's roleplay with your own words:**Medellins cartel is the main importer of cocaine for americans, a total empire with allot of dirt money.
    **- What's the main reason for your application?:**I have meet with people of this gang all of them are nice players and persons, i want to join for helping this gang to be the best on SAES
    **- What makes you special that should make us accept you?:**I can help the gang in all ways, follow orders, works and be a nice player with all community make this gang the best.

• @Monorealg4life

Application is "not the yellow of the egg" but your in-game appearance was pretty nice, welcome. Accepted!

• General Information

- Nickname: Islem Mani
    - Nationality: Tunisia
    - Languages you can speak: English / Arabic / French

Career Information

- How long have you been playing SAES?: 1month
    - What groups are you currently part of?: N/A
    - Previous organizations on the server (include the reason for leaving/kick): Lunas: i left because i have prblem with s.o
    - Previous punishments (mutes/adminjails/bans and reasons): 1 mute / 1 adminjail / 0 ban and reasons
    State 3 Turfwar rules :idk

Rules Knowledge

- Explain Deathmatching with your own words: is kills with out reason.
    - State 3 Turfwar rules: Don't spawn as Cop to Help ur Gang in turf/Dont spawn as medic or cop to assist ur gang in a turfwar/ Dont spawn in ur House for TURF.
    - State 3 Bankrob rules: no nades in the br/ 3 BRs allowed per Day/Dont BR alone.

Additional Information

- Explain Medellin's roleplay with your own words: N/A
    - What's the main reason for your application?: I want to get into a gang,I felt myself one
    - What makes you special that should make us accept you?: :I have a skill in driving a car and i m an active player

• General Information

- Nickname: Lou
    - Nationality: Turkey
    - Languages you can speak: English, Turkish

Career Information

- How long have you been playing SAES for?: I dont know exactly but average 4 or 5 years

• What groups are you currently part of?: ALT,TMH,WFS,SAM,ZIP
      - Previous organizations on the server (include the reason for leaving/getting kicked):

TST: Die
    CripZ: Left: I was starting SAES again after a long break. I first switched to CripZ, a Gang, but after a few months I decided to leave. The reason I left was that I started getting bored with the gang.
    MIT: Left: I stayed in Squad for a long time. I had a very enjoyable time. But lately, police life has begun to repeat itself. Because of this, I started to cool down from the game and I decided to leave.
    - Previous punishments (mutes/adminjails/bans and reasons):
    N/A

Rules Knowledge

• Explain Deathmatching with your own words: Deathmatch: It is called killing people unnecessarily, shooting at their vehicles and shooting for no reason.
      - State 3 Turfwar rules:

• It is forbidden to jump to the roofs that we cannot reach by jumping by helicopter or Shamall.

• Encouraging the police to arrest rival gangs is prohibited.

-It is forbidden to be born in your own home. You can only be born in a hospital or Base.

• State 3 Bankrob rules:

-The gang owners who initiate the Bank Robbery can kill anyone they want.

• Don't Use anims

-We can only making 3 BR a day

Additional Information

• Explain Medellin's roleplay with your own words: Medellin Cartel is a well-established gang and has operated for many years. The purpose of this gang founded in Colombia is to trade drugs. Drug sales, the only income of the gang, is very important for the members of the Medellin Cartel gang. The gang prepared many methods in drug trafficking and killed many people in this process. Medellin drugs are transported by land, air and sea to countries such as the USA and they trade.
      - What's the main reason for your application?: I applied because I thought this would be the best gang for me. The biggest factor for me to enter was the friend environment.
    • What special qualities can you offer that should make us accept you?: I have had a previous gang experience. Parachute use car driving etc. I think I am good in many areas. I have all the gang and squad rules
  • @Lou-2

Great application, great effort in-game. Welcome brother! Accepted!

@AHhh

You have time to proof that you wanna become one of us. Under-Review

• @AHhh

Denied, we didn't have the chance to get you known or have a conversation with you. If you are still interested, apply in a week starting from now.

• alt text

General Information
    Nickname: Lamers& .
    Nationality: Algeria .
    Languages you can speak: Arabic .

Career Information
    How long have you been playing SAES?: About two years .
    What groups are you currently part of?: WFS .
    Previous organizations on the server (include the reason for leaving/kick):
    Medellin Cartel : He kicked because I didn't respect someone there .
    Los INKAS : It's an inactive gang and you all saw it, so I want kickd me .
    San Andreas Federal Police: I saw them need help, so I went to them, and then I completed my mission there. I left it.
    Previous punishments (mutes/adminjails/bans and reasons): N/A .

Rules Knowledge
    Explain Deathmatching with your own words: Killing another player as revenge for being killed, without cause.
    State 3 Turfwar rules:
    1_You can only use your gang’s spawn & hospital spawn during a turf war.
    2_You are not allowed to aid a turf war while spawned as police, emergency or food dealer whilst being a member of an official gang.
    3_You may only assist in defending an allied turf war provided there is atleast 1 member of the defending gang actively defending the turf
    State 3 Bankrob rules:
    1_One gang is allowed to do a maximum of 3 gang bank robs per day.
    2_You can claim a bank robbery or rob a bank only when a complete team of robbers from your gang (4+) is present.
    3_Members of the gang who are robbing the bank can kill any player inside the bank or immediately outside the bank.

Additional Information
    Explain Medellin's roleplay with your own words:
    Well Medellín: It is an active and powerful gang with tasks like selling drugs, robbing stores, robbing the bank, etc.
    What's the main reason for your application?: Because the gang is unique and has good members, i enjoy being on their side.
    What makes you special that should make us accept you?: I'm a loyal person and i always offer myself for any help needed.!!

• @Lamers11

You asked for it, here you go. Your application is denied. Please refrain from posting here in future.

• General Information

**- Nickname:**Ryan
    **- Nationality:**Romanian
    **- Languages you can speak:**romanian,hungary,english

Career Information

**- How long have you been playing SAES?:**few years
    **- What groups are you currently part of?:**nothing
    - Previous organizations on the server (include the reason for leaving/kick): THC got kicked cuz of missundertanding whit the leader M got kicked cuz of navm lie about i leake br
    - Previous punishments (mutes/adminjails/bans and reasons): Mute(0)Adminjails(3times)Bans(never)

Rules Knowledge

**- Explain Deathmatching with your own words:**No killing other criminals or cops whit out anny reason
    **- State 3 Turfwar rules:**Only base spawn,not killing out of zone,And hospital spawn is enable only
    **- State 3 Bankrob rules:**1 gank can do 3 br in one day,we are not allowed to spawn as police and go at rival gank to ruin it,4+ player need to start a bankrobb

Additional Information

**- Explain Medellin's roleplay with your own words:**the main rolplay is to sell drugs and
    **- What's the main reason for your application?:**Because i was M before i liked it and i wanna prove myself cuz i can change my personality to be better and more usefull for every one on gang and on saes
    **- What makes you special that should make us accept you?:**Nothing makes me more special then other player

• @Reus

Denied - Do not bother to apply for us again.

• @mercurian8 Accepted