Set Rules About Religions

• Welcome to the internet, you will always see things that you might not like it.

Freedom of speech boy

• Just use /ignore. I joined the server in late 2009. Back then, it was edgy and you had to be thickskinned sometimes. Now, in 2020, it's the same. You just have to accept that some people will make fun of you, your religion, your country or whatever. They will call you a retard, and some admin will turn all textures into a guy getting a spoon stuck up his butthole. That's just the way it is on SAES. My take on this is; It's probably not going to change - ever. If you want it all to be all flowers and rainbows, SAES isn't the server for you

• It's a joke not a dick you don't have to take it so hard

Ps: person above is gay

• @Spetnazz said in Set Rules About Religions:

Just use /ignore. I joined the server in late 2009. Back then, it was edgy and you had to be thickskinned sometimes. Now, in 2020, it's the same. You just have to accept that some people will make fun of you, your religion, your country or whatever. They will call you a retard, and some admin will turn all textures into a guy getting a spoon stuck up his butthole. That's just the way it is on SAES. My take on this is; It's probably not going to change - ever. If you want it all to be all flowers and rainbows, SAES isn't the server for you

I actually forgot about that bind.. Yikes, yet I still think we can stop that especially when the game has admins there paying attention to everything and everyone knows each other. In every single online game, you can report a person for being racist or saying bad words towards your religion or the way you speak etc..
    Actions can be taken then if the they read the report.. If making fun of people's religions is "funny" and it's "okay" then let the show begins and I can make fun as much as I like about people's thoughts.. But no that's ridiculous for many reasons as I SHOULD RESPECT what people think about god and stuff like that.
    I think there are a lot of things we can joke about, why would anyone choose that topic?

None of the less that's how I can end my words I don't have anything else to say besides taking actions if things goes too far. A short "joke" can be acceptable but if more than that, then no.

Oh Im allah look at me Im so funny hahahauahauahaya..

• well, I'm not really into religions to be honest but I will say something real quick. In the internet everyone is free to do whatever he want I guess, and u are so weak if u felt offended by some random people like this one, as people mentioned above my comment, try to ignore it since there is a command for it and remember:

• I'm the "Z guy" you're referring to and nahh, I didn't say that to make fun of the situation but was simply just making a observation lol... I knew someone would get offended by it all and it seem like you were getting to that point so I said what I said. I would never disrespect someone's religion or their beliefs for entertainment as I am not that kinda person nor would I instigate it. I don't see anything funny bout it.

With that being said, you do realize you're on the internet right ? Where ppl will say AND do watever the fuck they want simply cause they can bc it's the internet. That's just the way it is. You either gon ignore it and keep it moving or bite the bait cause that's what trolls do. Seems like you fell for the latter.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but there won't be any rules set about religion. Or race. Or sexuality. Or gender, etc. etc. Why? Cause it's the internet and that's how it's always been. Simple.

• @Lightning said in Set Rules About Religions:

My man first of all I wasn't trying to offend anyone I was just joking with that guy, second thing, you are suggesting that it will be a rulebreak if someone will insult your personal decision / religion, thing that you actually did in your own post insulting Athaistic people, and third of all everyone can describe their own decision even if it is about joking about some gods / religions / own opinions or anything else this is not a strict law country like North Korea.

Joking about religion, hmmm... and I will just tell you something believe it or not it's your problem, There's only 1 god (Allah) and @Faysal will believe me because it's the truth, anything saying that there's another god, It's a bullshit.

• men wtf why can u feel offended IF THIS IS A GAMEEE!!! just take a pill of relax and dont let words enter to u . I cant understand why ppl get mad by virtual-words. are u under 18 age o what?, im not atheist but Im not a kid either to get pissed off by that childish thing

• This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This is a topic which has been discussed at length multiple times and it was agreed on more than one occasion we would not be adding a rule to protect someones feelings with respect to claims of blasphemy.

There is a rule protecting players from specific, continued targeted harassment. Someone playfully insulting a religion in general terms is not targeted harassment.

On a personal note, you've really only made the situation worse by complaining about it - you're more likely to see these jokes now than you were before, and they were not that common previously.

Closing this off now, our stance previously was we would not be adding a rule around Blasphemy, I imagine it's our stance going forward unless @SAES-HQ make a change.

• I think this is a great ending of this topic, wise words from Daniel sloss:

If you subscribe to any faith whatsoever, I 100% respect your right to have that belief, but you also have to understand, at no point do I ever actually have to respect your beliefs. It’s stupid, and you’re wrong. But I do respect your right to be wrong in public.