Hello SAES Community,
please don't take this as a scare tactic or something else and please don't troll because it could affect you or your nearby people or even your own family!
The Corona Virus is spreading more and more and it's definitly time to think seriously about how to prepare for the worst case scenario. Since the amount of new infections in asia lowered down, Europe is the new epicentre.
Italy, France and Spain already did a curfew to prevent the virus from spreading further to give the scientists time to find a cure against it. Germany closed their borders today and only the transport of goods and commuters can pass though.
I'm not up to spread panic to you guys but I want to remember you to be prepared for the worst case scenario, because nobody knows how long this crisis lasts.
If you don't have supplies for at least 4 weeks then you should do it right now, and after you've purchased enough then go out and buy what you need for your daily needs. Always keep in mind to take care of the necessary safety preparations like:
- Wash your hand before/after you touch something
- Keep a minimum distance to other people for at least 1-2 meters
- Don't cough/sneeze directly to other people
- The overuse of sanitizer won't help you and damages your hands, use it only if needed or if you think that you got in direct contact with someone who got this virus or is sick. Soap is enough in normal cases!
- Minimize your social interactions (Clubs, Parties, etc.)
These measures help to prevent the virus from spreading and also prevent you from getting sick. It's not a 100% guarantee but it helps!
Again, this is not to scare you but when you adapt your behaviour (and keep it after this crisis) then it will help that a situation like we have now will not happen (or at least not been so worse) again!
Thank you for reading this and take care of you and others!