Adminjailed by Daryl

• Hello, I just wanted to explain the things how they are. We were dueling in GT 2v2(for cash) it was me rikki, @Aaron and @koko , a civilian appeared in front of the guy that I was supposed to kill in order to win, which was @Aaron I accidently killed him because he went right in front of him, I did not even mean to kill the guy . Some minutes after that he Pmed me saying he wanted to take pictures and I killed him. Again, we get to the point where admins dont even talk with you, and even if it is a missunderstanding as it is now, some admins dont care and adminjail you. May I have explain @Daryl . Because I am very pissed and I guess admins hate me due to my past reputation and stupidness. I am just speechless of how much I can be hated to get to the point that, I get adminjailed basicly for no reason. I do not know if i wanna cry or laugh, honestly. I oftenly, try to avoid doing any kind of reports no mather wether it is if i wanna report a player or an admin, but there is no way im staying silent this time. Ah and yes, I almost forgot there were witnesses, rikki, aaron and koko saw everything, even aaron said ''ah you are lucky for this guy appearing in front of me and not being able to damage you'' you can check logs for a confirmation too. Some months or weeks ago I do not exactly remember when, I reported a AA guy (not gonna say his name) for respawning himself in his house which was insude the turf zone, he said ah shit i missclicked, how do you missclick so many buttons, anyways my report got ignored and nothing has happend. Now there is a huge missunderstanding and an admin dealt with it within some hours HAHAHAHAH. Thanks for your time.

• True, he started taking pictures infront of me when me and petrow were exchanging m4 bullets. He basically came in the crossfire petrow never ment to kill him but me instead.

• This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • It takes a lot to kill someone thats full hp twice, I wouldn't call that an accident.

• It was not me only shooting aaron shooted and damaged him as well while trying to kill me the guy stood in front of our crossfire why would i kill him otherwise??

• There were witnesses I mean in case you do not beleive me which is weird u can ask them as these 3 people that i have mentioned above where there with me when that happened

• This post is deleted!
  • Now you are going to make me wait another 7 days so that something pops in your head and use it to deffend your friend daryl as it is more than obvious that the adminjail is irrelevant . He died once I dont know where that "twice" comes from @Kain he died once and he reported straight away .

• Your attitude is trash, go away.