Navy Malistrip ~
By haroun, in Gangs

• What is your nickname?:gayzas

What is your username?:SomA|adem
    What is your age?:13
    Where are you from?:tunisia
    Were you ever banned or punished by an admin, if you got punished what was the reason?:i dont remember but got some punishment
    What organizations have you been in,why are you no longer part of them?:
    ICE:i i went inactive for a long time and when i came back i left
    What is Navy Malistrip and what do we do?: nacy malistrip is a group of somalian pirate who went to san andreas to grow a fortune from selling drugs and woman that came from somalia
    Why do you want to join?: i like to join navy malistrip first to try the criminal side and its a very active gang and i want to join my friend
    Who are you? Introduce yourself yourself with a minimum of 30 words: im a 13 years old boy from tunisia i love playing video games and unfortunately i have a very bad english and i hope ill be able too join

• alt text
    What is your nickname? BlackMoon.
    What is your username? Hamed123.
    What is your age? Im 20 Years Old.
    Where are you from? Tunisia.
    Were you ever banned or punished by an admin, if you got punished what was the reason? yea i got two admin jail: DM
    What organizations have you been in,why are you no longer part of them?
    Rebel MC : DeaD
    What is Navy Malistrip and what do we do?
    Navy Malistrip are a group of somalian pirates that deal drugs Qat and deal prostitutes they also rob ships and are every strong in the sea
    Why do you want to join? I want to join NavM cuz its active gang and his members respect others in-game and
    I have some friends there.
    Who are you? Introduce yourself yourself with a minimum of 30 words:
    hello let me speak about my self my name Hamed and I'm 20 years old, I was born in Hamme Sousse my birthday date is 01/06/2001, I like playing video games like Minecraft Player Unknown Battleground and a lot of shooter games, I start playing SAES Rpg since 2017 but I go inactive cuz I problems I back now and I want to build relationships with a new friend and I want to start a good career and I wanna spend my free time playing MTA SA I good car raider

• alt text

What is your nickname? My In-game name is DustyLoc
    What is your username? Bacon142
    What is your age? I am currently 14 years old
    Where are you from? I am from Slovenia
    Were you ever banned or punished by an admin, if you got punished what was the reason? Yes I have been banned pretty recently. I was banned for doing solo BR's. I have changed and I wont do them again. I learnt my lesson from before.
    What organizations have you been in,why are you no longer part of them? I was a part of:

BBMC-Dead
    RDMC (Xgangsterx's generation)-Kicked Annoying the Vice Leader
    OC-Kicked From doing a solo BR
    Organization Zero-Kicked from doing a solo BR
    TT- I left to go help Ballas turns out they died because witti got banned
    Ballas-Dead because witti got banned
    BloodZ-Left it was demoted to level 1 due to using a trainer by Makaveli and buckK
    ICE-I left ICE beacuse their english was very poor,they didnt post at all and i was the only one that was active.
    SAFP-I got kicked from SAFP beacuse we got into the argument with the Vice leader so he kicked me from the squad.
    SAPA-I left SAPA beacuse there was nothing to do in the squad besides wait 14 days or hang with the official squad member and I was bored in the squad and left.

What is Navy Malistrip and what do we do? Navy Malistrip is a Pirate group that comes from Solmalia,They have decided to try thier luck in the deep oceans.They deal with all kinds of jobs/missions.Human trafficking,Drug dealing,old school weapon smuggling they are known for thier drug Qat.They demolished every city and simply became the best gang in thier state
    Why do you want to join? I want to join you guys because I saw that you guys are a very active gang, Ican offer my skills(all sort of skills-RP-DM-Driving etc...) I can offer my activity,Loyalty, I am a friendly person(but I can get mad sometimes,I cant really control my anger very well if it gets out of control).
    Who are you? Introduce yourself yourself with a minimum of 30 words: My name is Domen I am 14 years old I come from Slovenia. In my free time I like to play Red dead redemption MTA,(I started in 2016) play basketball,football and soccer, I aslo train boxing in real life. I like to hangout with my friends.chill and play some games together. I would say I am pretty social.

• alt text
    What is your nickname? Keo
    What is your username? Joseph9
    What is your age? 18
    Where are you from? Germany
    Were you ever banned or punished by an admin, if you got punished what was the reason? Nope
    What organizations have you been in,why are you no longer part of them?: CDC UE M ill explain ig

What is Navy Malistrip and what do we do?: Navy Malistrip is a gang of pirates, on San Andreas, by smuggling weapons, drugs, offering services such as human trafficking, drugs or guns.
    Why do you want to join?: i want to join this gang because i liked it and their members I've seen ingame they are loyal respectful etc.. So i decided to try my luck on this gang.
    Who are you? Introduce yourself yourself with a minimum of 30 words: Hello, as you know me ingame as Keo my real name is Khalil im from germany and I am 18 years old. My Hobbys are rapping swimming. Also I'm making beats on my freetime.

• Application results

@Amrosh Accepted

@haroun Under-review

@Hamed33x Pending

@Dusty Accepted

@Keo Denied

Do not lose your motivation by this results, see it as a challenge instead!

• What is your nickname? Patevis
    What is your username? latrikas
    What is your age? 19 Years old
    Where are you from? Lithuania
    Were you ever banned or punished by an admin, if you got punished what was the reason? I think i was punished one time, but i don't remember why becouse it was a long time ago.
    What organizations have you been in,why are you no longer part of them? I was in BloodZ, but i stopped playing and they disbanded, i was a high ranked BloodZ member, participated in roleplays and helped them grow.

What is Navy Malistrip and what do we do? A group of pirates from Somalia. Navy Malistrip does Human trafficking, Smuggling of old school weapons and also drugs. We are bringing drugs from East Africa and Navy Malistrip is trying to be the only supplier for San Andreas.
    Why do you want to join? I was looking for a gang to hang with, help them grow, be part of a community, make some friends.
    Who are you? Introduce yourself yourself with a minimum of 30 words : My name is Edgar, im from Lithuania. Im studying, playing MTA. I like to roleplay. In real life i play basketball and also swim. And i have a lot of experience in MTA, and San Andreas itself. Also have a pretty good english language knowledge.

• What is your nickname? VoYaGe
    What is your username? Lukasenko
    What is your age? 19 Years old
    Where are you from? Lithuania
    Were you ever banned or punished by an admin, if you got punished what was the reason? I think i was punished maybe one time, but i don't remember really why becouse it was a long time ago.
    What organizations have you been in,why are you no longer part of them? I was in BloodZ, but i stopped playing and they disbanded.

What is Navy Malistrip and what do we do? A group of pirates from Somalia. Navy Malistrip does Human trafficking, most womens sellings, Smuggling of old school weapons and also drugs, and a lot of other bad staff
    Why do you want to join? I want to join you guys because I saw that you guys are a very active gang,also I whant be part of your growing gang. And make some more perspectives
    Who are you? Introduce yourself yourself with a minimum of 30 words : Im kestas from Lithuania I plaiyng soccer and volleyball. Now im studing and woriking

• Epic bros 😄

• @Angle
    @Patevis
    @Nishki
    @Doomm

Decent applications & Some of you chose to sent their applications over discord. Anyway congratulations, if you haven't been tested yet find a veteran+ ingame to receive your tests, goodluck!

@Accepted

• What is your nickname? - Zulox.
    What is your username? - Zuloqx.
    What is your age? - 22 Years Old.
    Where are you from? - Germany / Berlin.
    Were you ever banned or punished by an admin, if you got punished what was the reason? - Nope, and im not going to break the Rules.
    What organizations have you been in,why are you no longer part of them? - Solo Player since i started.

What is Navy Malistrip and what do we do? - A pirate organization from East Africa led by a man with the name - Abdul Rasaq. The Navy Malistrip are pirates, their lives are financed by raids and looting. Since they arrived in San Andreas they earn their money through drug trafficking, prostitution, thefts and much more.
    Why do you want to join? Since I have been playing alone on the server I am looking forward for some nice people who have the sense of cohesion and honesty.
    Who are you? Introduce yourself yourself with a minimum of 30 words - My name is Pascal Doménique and in my free time i do a lot of sports and go to work. The rest of the time I spend playing San Andreas, it was my gold piece on the Playstation 2 and I loved it. Since a few weeks I play MTA and I enjoy it a lot
    Why do you want to join - I just like playing with other people and accomplishing things you can’t do on your own, for example.

• alt text
    What is your nickname? Dezzy
    What is your username? boubi
    What is your age? 17 years old
    Where are you from? Algerian
    Were you ever banned or punished by an admin, if you got punished what was the reason? i got two AJ ; the first AJ i dmed someone by mistake / second AJ ; when i was in ThC i'm spawn cop and i was patroling with some cops and i dont know if they are turfing .
    What organizations have you been in,why are you no longer part of them?:
    TST/CDC/ICE/rebelsMC/THC: i will explain in game
    What is Navy Malistrip and what do we do?: Navy Malistrip is a gang that deals in human trafficking and smuggling weapons as well as drugs, and they are known for their drug that they brought from East Africa
    Why do you want to join?: i want to join Navy-Malistrip because its an active gang and i have friend there , adn i'm very like Pirates so i decided to join it , and i can help navm with my loyality , Activity etc...
    Who are you? Introduce yourself yourself with a minimum of 30 words Hello , My name is Dezzy i'm 17 years old i live in Algeria with my familly i like play football and video games when i start play this game i dont know anything about it but now i can say im good for somethings but bad for somethings too

• @Zuloqx Thank you for the application, however before proceeding with you we want to make sure you're not another Keo/Radrick or whatsoever. For now keep hanging around and get yourself known among our members
    Goodluck fella

@DeZzy1 Hi,

You failed to mention why you left your previous Organizations. Please update it asap before we proceed with you.

Make sure to join the strips discord : https://discord.gg/MeDWcWM