• Withdrawn.

• What is your nickname?
    og,AdanZapata

What is your username?
    santagrifa

What is your age?

Where are you from?
    Mexico

Were you ever banned or punished by an admin, if you got punished what was the reason?
    No.

What organizations have you been in,why are you no longer part of them?
    None

What is Navy Malistrip and what do we do? Navy Malistrip are a group of somalian pirates that deal drugs Qat and deal prostitutes they also rob ships and are very strong in the sea

Why do you want to join?
    Because i wanna help the organization and can help the organization to become the best together.

Who are you? I am a good player , i played in mta like 4 years in Dayz, RP, Freeroam, stealth, tactics and more.
    I like play in team and i am very friendly with the people.

• gz .ops

• Bit late but congratulations

• alt text
    What is your nickname? Spider
    What is your username? kaka02
    What is your age? Im 14 Years Old
    Where are you from? Algeria
    Were you ever banned or punished by an admin, if you got punished what was the reason? i got banned when i was new in the server because of deathmatching.

• CripZ~ ( Kicked Cuz i change IC from CripZ To ThC without Order)
    • Comando Da Capital(i get kicked i can explain reason in game)
    • Cartel~Da~Sinaloa(Dead)
    • The-Strike-Team(Dead)
    • Immigration & Customs Enforcement ( i left cuz its inactive squad)

What is Navy Malistrip and what do we do? Navy Malistrip is a group of pirates , they smuggle drugs in the seas of sa they trade human.
    Why do you want to join? Because its the most active gang i've seen on the server and i'd like to be a part of it, plus i like your roleplay role and and your mature gang members... also NavM now classifed with the big gang's in SAES !! she have Respected player and skilled .. i want to be part of this family
    Who are you? Introduce yourself yourself with a minimum of 30 words: My name is Abduallah , I am 14 years old. I live in Algeria , I study in the high school . I live with my parents. I have one brother They are students too. On my free time, i play video games i predominately play multi theft auto because it is the Catholic that i’m attached to more than any other game. My hobby is playing handball and basketball. During leisure I read novels , story books an watch T.V. I’ve been playing SAES for a while and am a really experienced player , my english proficiency is decent and am able to speak an understandable english besides i’d like to be part of NavM because it is one of the coolest organisations currently on the server , i’ve always dreamed to become part of the family as i got several friends in the server and i usually have fun while chilling with them,im active player in saes rpg.

• Hope u get lvl 2 GUYS ❤

• alt text

What is your nickname? TiDe.
    What is your username? azam00.
    What is your age? Im 18 Years Old.
    Where are you from? Algeria.
    **Were you ever banned or punished by an admin, if you got punished what was the reason? No.
    Rebels: ileft becu they got warning.
    What is Navy Malistrip and what do we do? Navy Malistrip is a group of pirates , they smuggle drugs in the seas of sa they trade human and they are aming to hunt at strict propertiesto reside at currently they have nope.
    Why do you want to join? because it's an active gang in the server and when the first time i see this gang i'm very like it also i can help you for everything like Activities , Roleplays , events etc......
    Who are you? Introduce yourself yourself with a minimum of 30 words: My name is Abd arazak , I am 18 years old. I live in Algeria , I study in the high school . I live with my parents. I like play vdeo games (saes:rpg) some time's and watch T.V. and i love play fotball with my friend's .

• @bazuka36 said in Navy Malistrip ~:
    > What is your nickname? MaYeStRo
    > What is your username? mayestro
    > What is your age? 13
    > Where are you from? Egypt
    > Were you ever banned or punished by an admin, if you got punished what was the reason?
    never
    > What organizations have you been in,why are you no longer part of them?
    no one
    > What is Navy Malistrip and what do we do? A group of pirates from Somalia have decided to discover what's beyond their horizon.
    Human Trafficking , selling weapons and as well as drugs
    > Why do you want to join? to help your gang and my friends in gang
    > Who are you? Introduce yourself yourself with a minimum of 30 words
    I'm Zyad,I am an Egyptian and have 13 years old.So I love Gaming and Football So mush. Then I play on my computer MTA,Minecraft and Pubg Mobile.Sometimes I will not be there Because of the exams of course So Finally My frind told me about SAES:RPG and when I play it I liked it and then I see a gangs (Of course my friend Told me about it) So then I hope I will be accepted and I will hanging up with you when I joined The game SO .Good bye

• What is your nickname?-Kancaras
    What is your username?-Kancaras
    What is your age?-16
    Where are you from?-Lithuania
    Were you ever banned or punished by an admin, if you got punished what was the reason?-I never got banned or punished
    What organizations have you been in,why are you no longer part of them?-I never been in organization

What is Navy Malistrip and what do we do?A group of pirates from Somalia . They decided to try their luck in San Andreas which is known for its richdom.We set our camp at the coast of whetstone where our adventure begins.
    Human Trafficking, Smuggling old school weapons as well as drugs. We are known for our drug Qat from East Africa.
    Why do you want to join?I wanna join because I liked the organizations idea, the roleplay to be exact, I am helpful and actually I like pirates, that's why I want to join.
    Who are you? Introduce yourself yourself with a minimum of 30 words- I'm 16 years old boy from Lithuania that likes pirates,video games and sports.I'm riding in motocross since the age of 11.In the evenings i go out with my friends to play basketball which i'm pretty good at so yeah that's me.

• alt text

Navy Malistrip weekly application results

Applicant name: @Spider
    Activity: Positive
    Rule knowledge: Positive
    Communication: Positive
    Loyalty: Reasonable
    Effort: Positive
    Attitude: Decent
    Result: Accepted

Applicant name: @TiDe
    Activity: Positive
    Rule knowledge: During test
    Communication: Reasonable
    Loyalty: Reasonable
    Effort: Decent
    Attitude: Positive
    Result: Pending, meet an sHQ+ in-game for your test.

Applicant name: @Elmayestro
    Activity: Decent
    Rule knowledge: During test
    Communication: Reasonable
    Loyalty: -
    Effort: Decent
    Attitude: Positive
    Result: Pending, meet an sHQ+ In-game for your test.

Everyone else is put under-review, make sure to approach our pirates in-game and show what you got. Goodluck with the tests boys.

• @draxler Dont bother applying here again , spamming HQ for your results is not a smart thing to do .

• Nice post

• What is your nickname?
    Plafka_Fuflo
    What is your username?
    Versaicius
    What is your age?
    Where are you from?
    Lithuania
    Were you ever banned or punished by an admin, if you got punished what was the reason?
    I was never punished by an admin
    I was never been a part of any organizations
    What is Navy Malistrip and what do we do?
    Navy Malistrip is a gang that is from Somalia and this gang is known for smuggling drugs and guns, migrating refugees and using african women for prostitution to get money
    Why do you want to join?
    Because i like the whole idea and history of the gang and its gang members and overall the gang
    Who are you? Introduce yourself yourself with a minimum of 30 words
    My real name is Tomas i am student i like to spend my free time witch i got a lot of, on games like mta etc. i am playing mta for 4 or more years i am friendly i like to spend time with friends and i like to make new friends also i am always active

• Lekker man bois lvl 2 en shit gzzz