[SUGGESTION] DE vs CLO Turf Zone

• Again, saw this one from another server, terrorists vs militarys, but sure I'll give +1 as it's enjoyment and good for crims and cops.

• the idea isn't necessarily "copied" from somewhere else since we did have "red VS blue" script on the server years ago and before that we had a dedicated active RvB server and this suggestion is close to that same concept. i guess if the old scripts are still available this is probably easy to make? (scripters can answer that)

oh and i think 10K is too much per kill since you're hoping for large numbers and everyone will be respawning, 1K is more than enough

• to be honest DE, not a TRUE enemy for CLO the true enemy is HLS cause they can arrest them in everywhere.
    the only story I can believe about why DE found cause HLS cant stop CLO cause that they call army for help.
    turf DE VS CLO will be a good idea for more RP, fun for them.

• i would suggest an little extra to make it more fun, like capture the flag, the flag will be visible for everyone

• Great suggestion, would bring a lot of action and PvP to the server, however, I agree with ESO about changing the "rules" just in case It'll be accepted, 10k per kill it's pretty much a lot, not sure if any money reward should be given during the turf war anyways, but yeah.

So far a great suggestion that just needs a little bit of change/edit to the rules.

Note: Don't forget counting HLS in that as well.

• Why don't you make it CLO / SAP / Criminals vs DE / HLS / Cops ? This is better

• @VayraN That's what he meant, I believe, but yeah overall that's it.

• Whoever you copied this from,seems so fine to me.Like we dont see much CLO/DE fighting each other in a row.+1.But editing things can make it more suitable.

• @VayraN said in [SUGGESTION] DE vs CLO Turf Zone:

Why don't you make it CLO / SAP / Criminals vs DE / HLS / Cops ? This is better

In the criminal side, only CLO is considered as a special group unlike the cop side that has HLS, DE and maybe SS as they have armor.
    I don't mind them joining but i suppose only DE and Clo will have access to armor as they are the one capable to turf and they are the ones who should be killed to lower/increase the progress

• @Tritosh said in [SUGGESTION] DE vs CLO Turf Zone:

@VayraN said in [SUGGESTION] DE vs CLO Turf Zone:

Why don't you make it CLO / SAP / Criminals vs DE / HLS / Cops ? This is better

In the criminal side, only CLO is considered as a special group unlike the cop side that has HLS, DE and maybe SS as they have armor.
    I don't mind them joining but i suppose only DE and Clo will have access to armor as they are the one capable to turf and they are the ones who should be killed to lower/increase the progress

I agree with you but I think that only DE and CLO will have the armor in the turf zones because it will be unfair if HLS used their armor as SAP doesn't have a armor so it will be like DE/HLS vs CLO only, So it will be fair if you guys add armor only to DE and CLO but not HLS because SAP doesn't have armor too so make it fair better.