• @Rzz0 said in default deagle:

@AntiRug Me being CLO changes what? How much of the votes on those topic are from CLO/DE members? I wonder what you would have said if a non-CLO created the topic, yes i am CLO, and?
    I simply want you to explain to me with your logic why we should keep the deagle as slow as it is now while it was made slow DUE to a bug?

I wasn't trying to refer to you wanting more OP guns just because you are a CLO member. My overall question was, what's the point in making it any faster shooting wise? Does anyone really have an issue with how it is now? Yall just see the chance go enhance your weapons strenght, and use the excuse ''But it was made like that just because of a bug''. It's a deagle not a goddamn minigun. Trying to keep the game somewhat fucking balanced here..

• @AntiRug "Does anyone have an issue with how it is now" yes look at the votes
    "Yall just see the chance go enhance your weapons strenght" no one wants to enhance anything we want its default state as in the default game.

• @Rzz0 said in default deagle:

@AntiRug "Does anyone have an issue with how it is now" yes look at the votes
    "Yall just see the chance go enhance your weapons strenght" no one wants to enhance anything we want its default state as in the default game.

I see your point, and i agree there is nothing wrong with it. Just my personal opinion, that the Deagle should not be buffed/returned to a higher strenght. Period.

• tamsou7 version 2 is above me

• @AntiRug said in default deagle:

The deagle deals basically 50% dmg. How do you not see a reason it was slowed? Speed + Fast as fuck Deagle = ridiculousness. It is pretty OP the way it is right now, why in the world would you want to make it even more OP? Sorry, makes zero sense to me..

duuuuh, did you bought your brain at walmart with 90% off aswell??
    deagle slowed down only for the reason of abuing a bug, and not because its op in any way, absolutly no one complained about deagle in the past, but as soon as bug is fixed & people want original deagle back you start to cry? sry but you are the only one who dont makes sense here, buy next time some quality brain

i cant even understand how anyone could bring this crimes vs cops bs here, deagle is an gun for everyone & other guns are better/easyer to handle than deagle..

• @Bartman said in default deagle:

@AntiRug said in default deagle:

The deagle deals basically 50% dmg. How do you not see a reason it was slowed? Speed + Fast as fuck Deagle = ridiculousness. It is pretty OP the way it is right now, why in the world would you want to make it even more OP? Sorry, makes zero sense to me..

deagle slowed down only for the reason of abuing a bug, and not because its op in any way, absolutly no one complained about deagle in the past, but as soon as bug is fixed & people want original deagle back you start to cry? sry but you are the only one who dont makes sense here, buy next time some quality brain

why do u have to insult someone when they dont agree with u? just accept their point of view, i myself dont want it either it will be too OP

• @jonathan959 said in default deagle:

@Bartman said in default deagle:

why do u have to insult someone when they dont agree with u? just accept their point of view, i myself dont want it either it will be too OP

where did i insulted anyone?

@jonathan959 said in default deagle:

where i did insulted anyone?
    sorry, but if entire comunity absolutly never complained earlyer about deagle beeing op, and now some newbi with easyer coplife than earlyer complains how deagle would be op if bringing it back like it was "original" from the gta sa game, than its in my eyes no valid oponion. specially when cshotgun is easyer & better than deagle already...
    all we want is beeing able to use another gun like earlyer, how offten you see anyone using deagle nowdays? i hope you have enough brain to understand it with this question..

where did i insulted anyone?

where i did insulted anyone?
    sorry, but if entire comunity absolutly never complained earlyer about deagle beeing op, and now some newbi with easyer coplife than earlyer complains how deagle would be op if bringing it back like it was "original" from the gta sa game, than its in my eyes no valid oponion. specially when cshotgun is easyer & better than deagle already...
    all we want is beeing able to use another gun like earlyer, how offten you see anyone using deagle nowdays? i hope you have enough brain to understand it with this question..

that's what i like to hear, u clearly insulted him with the walmart thing 😄

• 🍿

• @jonathan959
    duuh this is no insult, just normal discuss : D

i cant even understand how anyone could bring this crimes vs cops bs here, deagle is an gun for everyone & other guns are better/easyer to handle than deagle..

Legit see no reason yall are so triggered just because i stated my opinion. Saying i ''bought'' my brain with a 90% discount and calling me newby because i did that this topic is meant for = Express your opinion about the suggestion. Calm you fucking tits.

• I agree with you, Actually I always use Deagle and ofc many of you using it, It will be better if the deagle became more faster and got changed to default deagle

#MakeDeagleGreatAgain

• @AntiRug
    even varyan have better brain than you : D

• +1

@AntiRug
    even varyan have better brain than you : D

ahahahah that was good

its in default gtasa and mtasa , its not op

• So what's the final decision here, you guys strayed away from the suggestion..

• @Lucifer said in default deagle:

So what's the final decision here, you guys strayed away from the suggestion..

All are voting yes here expect some cops voting for no and I don't know why, It will not be OP also @AntiRug you are saying "You are CLO for fuck sakes and still begging for even more OP guns blablabla" What's the problem if @Rzz0 suggested deagle to be buffed and he is CLO ? Just to let you know, As I think CLO are using dual colts and not deagle also what is the problem if they used deagle ? DE will have the access to use deagle too and not only CLO voting for yes, There are criminals / cops and even DE members are voting for yes, I don't see anything OP in default Deagle, Also Rzz0 saying that the default deagle worked for years here and none complained, But it was slowed down due to a bug, Use your brain and decide before you talk or vote for anything please...

• @VayraN said in default deagle:

@Lucifer said in default deagle:

All are voting yes here expect some cops voting for no and I don't know why, It will not be OP also @AntiRug you are saying "You are CLO for fuck sakes and still begging for even more OP guns blablabla" What's the problem if @Rzz0 suggested deagle to be buffed and he is CLO ? Just to let you know, As I think CLO are using dual colts and not deagle also what is the problem if they used deagle ? DE will have the access to use deagle too and not only CLO voting for yes, There are criminals / cops and even DE members are voting for yes, I don't see anything OP in default Deagle, Also Rzz0 saying that the default deagle worked for years here and none complained, But it was slowed down due to a bug, Use your brain and decide before you talk or vote for anything please...

Get their cock's out ur mouth and go ahead and read my other responses.

• @AntiRug said in default deagle:

@VayraN said in default deagle:

@Lucifer said in default deagle:

Get their cock's out ur mouth and go ahead and read my other responses.

Lol you are really stupid, You don't have a brain and you are just saying bullshits and voting for no just because you don't want it, Stop being a retarded selfish and use your brain...

• alt text