Faysal's application for ZIP

• alt text
    alt text
    Applicant Main Information:

• Nickname: Faysal
    • Username: Sakami852
    • Nationality: I'm from Tunisia.
    • Languages you can speak: I can speak 3 languages which are English, Arabic and not very well French.

alt text
    Player SAES Career:

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : I've been playing SAES for a long time and it's 2 years now.
    • How did you join the server? : Well, I obviousely was a kid since I started playing gta san andreas with my ps2. I was addicted to it. Then when I grew up my brother Wizax told me about MTA and we can play with people online. I thought it's gonna be amazing and cool to try so the first server I joined is SAES:RPG and here I am now.
    • What groups are you currently part of? :
      -Al-Munazama
      -All Load Trucking
      -Cunning Stunts
      -Black Eagle Security
      -Investarms corporation

alt text
    ZIP And Faysal:

• How would you rate your Roleplaying skills? I would consider myself as 8/10 since sometimes I can't find the proper words to many things.
    • How would you rate your building skills? I'm still trying to improve but for now I may consider myself like 7/10
    • Why would you like to join ZIP? Well, since I want to build and create things inside the game and maybe effect and make changes. I would like to have that opportunity using ZIP power and show others how I see things in my head and be creative about it.
    • Who would you choose as your partner to build? That nigga @Wizax.
    • What makes you special over the others? I don't consider myself special as much as I consider myself just like any other good player who made it in the group. I can offer my loyalty, good behaviour and massive activity. Be the man you want and won't disappoint you.

alt text
    Yours;
    ~Faysal

• alt text
    Title: Coffee shop (After work)
    Date: 02/02/2020
    Description: My first project ! It was late time at night but me and my partner @Wizax decided to start our journey with a good looking coffee shop. We had limited objects otherwise we would have created something even better. But we are happy with that !
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Weapon Storage Area
    Date: 04/02/2020
    Description: It was a late night activity where me and my partner @Wizax built a weapon storage locker to keep weapons and others equipments such as armor and explosions. Along with a nice area where we can do meetings with others to make deals with two offices.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: An accident
    Date: 05/02/2020
    Description: Well, me and my partner @Wizax decided to build a scene where there's a a crash between 2 cars involved and how it's gonna look like after the police take action in the area. everything can be clear in the pictures.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Classroom
    Description: With @Wizax we built a nice classroom where we can gather people and make plans, discuss things with others. The title can abbreviate everything.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: 5 Stars Restaurant
    Description: What a nice evening to start building. Me along with my partner @Wizax and @Raf0 decided to build a huge restaurant that contains 4 floor to enjoy the view and also enjoy our time there.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Mechanic garage
    Date: 06/02/2020
    Description: With my partner @Wizax we built a hugr garage for mechanics. It's simple not really complicated ! Everything is clear in the pictures.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: A Small good looking house.
    Date: 08/02/2020
    Description: Along with the manager @hope, @Wizax and @Raf0 We built few things but couldn't manage to finish due to many issues. So the only thing we were able to finish was the house. I built the walls and how it looks like from the outside. Wizax and Raf took care of the inside with the help of Hope too.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Public Toilet
    Date: 09/02/2020
    Description: It was a good day to start building. Me and my partner @Wizax had the idea to build a public toilet for everyone. It was nicely done until I couldn't save the screenshots due to me getting timed out before doing it. But @Wizax gave me the pictures he got, so here it is !
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Vehicle repair garage
    Date: 10/02/2020
    Description: With my partner @Wizax we built a garage to repair vehicles and wash them. it was good enough and looks pretty. The idea would be more clear in the screenshots !
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Parking lot
    Date: 11/02/2020
    Description: Me and @Wizax finally built a parking lot ! well it contains 14 spots and looks good enough.. We tried to add more things until Mr.Wizax decided to time out due to his wonderful connection otherwise I would have taken more ss.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: A Camp for workers
    Date: 11/02/2020
    Description: I had that idea to build a camp or an area to chill for our workers. It's not something special but I used what's possible to see. Here it is ! @Wizax Was helping aswell.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: A Bac
    Date: 14/02/2020
    Description: I would apologize for not posting for 3 days since my child with @Wizax Died and I wasn't able to post. Here I am back with an awesome ship or a bac you may call it where a ship transports vehicles in the sea. Very thankful for @hope without him we wouldn't be able to build that.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Preparing for a project
    Date: 16/02/2020
    Participants:
    Backstory: It was a good day to start a new project. ZIP manager ( @DaLi ) gathered ZIP members which are @JojoDb, @ZoRo and @Freezoom to hit the road and follow him to start the project. It was basically a park that was requested by the government infront of the white house for public. So when we arrived, we set things up such as table and our tools to start working. Closed the road so cars won't Interrupt and then @JojoDb told us about the plan and divided us into groups to take care of each part of the park such as entrance, decoration, planting flowers and trees. Then @Reus joined later and we started working !
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Raw Wrestling Ring
    Date: 17/02/2020
    Description: Well, me and @Wizax decided to build a ring but we had to ask a ZIP member for help. Gladly, @JojoDb was our man and helped us! We made a cage for the wrestling ring with seating stairs around it.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Watchtower
    Date: 21/02/2020
    Description: Along with my partner @Wizax, we tried to build a watchtower where we can keep an eye on everything going around the area.
    Screenshots: