Wizax's Application for ZIP

• alt text

Basic Information

Name: Wizax.

Account Name: Wawawa.

Nationality: Tunisian.

Primary Language: Arabic

Other Languages you speak: English And French.

In-Game Infromation

Current Server Membership
    S/G/C

• San Andreas Federal Police: Veteran

Groups

• San Andreas Interceptors: Deputy
    • Black Eagle Security: Deputy Director
    • San Andreas Police Departement: ProCop

Previous Server Membership
    S/G/C

• San Andreas Police Academy: Cadet
      Reason: I left after finishing my task on the academy and got my diploma
    • MI-6: Operator
      Reason: Deleted.

Groups

• Military-Civilian Components : Cadet.
      Reason: Deleted by DEHQ
    • San Andreas Pirates: Sailor.
      Reason: DEHQ told us to choose either MCC Or SAP so I chose MCC

Since when have you been playing on the server?: Well, the first time I hit the server was back on 2011, I used to be semi-active, just log to do some basic things like just patrol with friends, etc... to become active and start building my career at 2017

Have you ever been banned: Never.

ZIP & Wizax

Rate your English skills: In a scale from 1 to 10, I'd rate myself on 8

Rate your Building skills: In a scale from 1 to 10, I'd rate myself on 7.5

Rate your Roleplay skills: In a scale from 1 to 10, I'd rate myself on 8.5

Rate your creativity skills In a scale from 1 to 10, I'd rate myself on 7

Do you have experience with construction panel?: Yes,

Who is your favorite partner in the building?: @Faysal

Why should we trust you and give you construction panel power?: I'm a San Andreas Interceptors members since a quite good time and I never used to abuse it or get a warning/report about that

Why should we accept you And why you want to join?: Well, In my view the first reason is that I'm an active, experienced and skilled player at a building, also I can use the panel in a very good way as well as I'm creative and I'm useful and I would help anyone who will need a ZIP member for some constructions for Roleplay or such... Second Reason is that I'm not a group hoe nor a group collector, I join only things that I love and I will be active on it and I think this is a requirement nowadays

alt text

Regards;
    ~Wizax

• alt text

Title: Mid-Night Party Club
    Date: 2nd of February, 2020
    Description: Built a mid night party club with @Faysal assistance, We had limite of objects so we tried to compress everything. The shop is dirty and in need of a maid
    Screenshots:

• alt text

Title: Warehouse
    Date: 5th of February 2020
    Description: Warehouse for stacking, testing and packing weapons, Explosions, and drugs, comes with two offices for Director and his assistant, waiting hall and a meeting room and includes security spots at each entrance
    with the assistance of @Faysal
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text

Title: Highway crash in need of repair
    Description: We got a report about a crash in the LS-FC highway which led to debris, two-vehicle on fire and three injures, after the emergency finished their job, my and @Faysal's turn has come to repair the road
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text

Title: Classroom
    Description: I and my partner @Faysal built a classroom comes with high brightness and safe for students kinds of stuff
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text

Title: Restobar five stars
    Description: Five stars bar-restaurant comes with 3 floors for different ages and types of parties ( family/lovers/friends etc...) with the assistance of @Faysal and @Raf0
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text

Title: Mechanic Garage
    Date: , 6th of February 2020
    Description: Mechanic garage that sells vehicle pieces, tests engine and repair vehicles excluding trucks with @Faysal's help
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text

Title: Small room
    Date: , 7th of February 2020
    Description: I build a small room for different uses with the help of @Raf0 and @Faysal
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text

Title: Public W.C.
    Date: Sunday, 9th February 2020
    Description: Public toilet for everyone for free, comes with liquid soap and toilet papers
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text

Title: Truck repair station and engine check
    Date: Sunday, 10th February 2020
    Description: I built a repair station for trucks and AWD vehicles with the assistance of @Faysal.
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text
    Title: MY SON
    Date: 1969 first day in jan ((2/10/2020))
    Participants: @Faysal
    Backstory:

Wizax and Faysal were born in a hospital in the middle of the desert, her father passed away when Faysal was about to born, cuz he was too excited to see his second pronunciation donky face to face (( Wizax was the first )), But sad part when Faysal and Wizax grow up and started to get a lil bit handsome, the figured out that they have LIGMA So no woman in the town accepted them, by time all their dream was to have a son, they even tried to marry each other but it failed badly, so they decided to MAKE THEIR OWN SON, and they kaled him Salhouf_Wrynn, After they finished building him they went to sleep and in the morning they heard a voice of a small kid crying for milk, the statu which they build is now an alive being !, the kid was too greedy and that annoyed all of the two fathers so as you know wrynn, they are like fat kids when it comes to choosing food, so they decided to build him a dick and balls then cracked his balls when he was taking the last breaths I held him and he said: Father, Is- it over?
    So I replied: For as long last no kings rules forever my son
    so he said: I see only darkness before me
    and he closed his eyes then he passed away and his soul flew to the sky dancing TikToks. End of the story :crazypepe:

Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text
    Title: Parking zone
    Date: 2/11/2020
    Description: Since Las Venturas parking zones were all busy, T and @Faysal decided to make a temporary one (( sadly I time out ))
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Chilling 'n' Camping zone
    Date: 2/11/2020
    Description: a public camping zone out the citys for night parties and camps with @Faysal help, comes with wood for the fire and comfortable rooms
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Ferry Boat
    Date: 2/14/2020
    Description: I, @Faysal And @hope Built a Ferry boat to carry vehicles through the sea, comes with captain room, a Navigation System, and big engines
    Screenshots:

• Build:

alt text
    Title: Tennis playground
    Date: 2/15/2020
    Description: @DaLi, I and @JojoDb built a tennis playground comes with a judger chair, stairs for spectators, divided tennis ground, low net and more...
    Screenshots:

• alt text

Title: UFC ring
    Date: 17/2/2020
    Description: I built a UFC Ring with @Faysal and @JojoDb Assistance, comes with seating stairs for spectators, a security guard at the entrance, fenced ring and more... (( if we had enough item we could build boxers room, judgers table, and a narrator room in the air with big TVs
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Title: Watchtower
    Date: 2/21/2020
    Description: Yesterday, later in the evening, I and my partner @Faysal decided to build a Watchtower comes with controlling room and a meeting hall
    Screenshots:

alt text