Another fallen soldier
By Gengar, in Emotions

• In regards to this topic here: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/14883/bai/

@Brophy It's real disgrace and very low point to which you have fallen to, to lock a topic on forums just because someone shared with community what everyone already knows to be true for a very long time. If you don't like truth being shared on that forum, rename it from general chat, because you just locked a topic which contained clean general chatting without anyone insulting, flaming, or in any way offending anyone. This was something I expected from many clan members, but I never saw this coming from you. I guess I misjudged you, but now, at least, I have a lot better understanding on how the server administration is in the shape it is.

That a side, I don't want to turn this topic into a drama, I want to say my final good bye to @Bone and I want to invite every member of this community who wanted to say his good bye, but didn't get the chance due to topic being locked, to do the same in this topic.
    Throughout the years, since before I joined the clan, trough time I was in the clan and this last year, after I was removed from the clan, two of us have always had a very special relation. At times, we were great friends, always supporting each other; at different times, we were flaming each other, having constant disagreements with one another about everything. There were times where I liked you a lot and there were times where I didn't like you at all.
    But regardless of all our conflicts, you were always different from majority of SAES clan and that's why you always had my respect. When I was removed from the clan, I was at point where I had very low opinion on every single member of SAES HQ team, including you, but over the last year, you grew in my eyes to even higher level then you were ever before. You really gave it your all for better of this server and community. I'm really glad to see on that other topic that players did notice your effort and that players really appreciate all you did for this server. It makes me really sad to see you leaving this way. You really deserved a lot better. Thank you for all you did for this community and thank you for all support you provided me over the time. You have been the first admin and among the very first players I've met on this server. It was an interesting trip after all these years and I thank you for that as well. I learned so much valuable lessons from you, which are more useful in real life then in this game and I appreciate that a lot.

• :pepecries: made me cry men how you talked about him

• thats 3 times more compliments than bone ever got and 5 times more than he ever deserved

• It's obvious that all that imbalance and unanimous preferences in the server was going to lead to altercations, I usually come in to play for fun under cannabic effects and I always deviate with those matters that everyone knows. Respects OG Bone

• @Bone found his salvation by leaving the server

we all must leave so kain/joe and dogs of kain will be the only ones playing on the server with SAESHQ(even though all of them are inactive)

1312 for dogs of kain

• Surprised you managed to write that much while having bones cock in your hands @Gengar, another one to add to your merry band of the "I hate the establishment, but I'm not going to leave, I'm just doing to sulk about it for years" club.

The topic was locked because it was bones attempt of stirring the shit pot on the way out with misconstrued information and no context in relation to "management", and just gives the mongs of the community a platform to start shit flinging.

Also @Deu, no one forces anyone to play here, so if people don't like it, they can find somewhere else to play.

• I fairly think it's not even worth it considering the last few topics that I've seen leading nowhere but i'll give it a try.

By locking down the topic, you validate his points, you are not hurting him in any way even though you don't allow him to respond.

You say his story was one-sided but yet again you never give out your view regarding it, but all you do is side-step insult him and lock the topic.

I don't understand this. Is it not obvious that the community can actually see things without being told of it? Do you think bone had to come out to for us to see things are not being run like they are supposed to?

The whole community wants things to change and these things get blocked by the "overwhelming vote of the HQs". We are not braindead, we can see things and we can tell its clearly a lie. Good example : https://saesrpg.uk/topic/14261/hs-back-for-clo-de/118. The headshot is not what im arguing about, the stonewalling of the community's desire is.

I can name numerous things since 2013 that got removed because of a an admin in a sense didn't like it in the server. Do you think things like these should have happened without a debate first with the people who play this game every day?

Last time an admin came out with clear complains ( Frank ), his panel was taken away and all his posts got hidden.

And again I cant stress it enough, stop with the constant lying.

Another example? Look at this https://saesrpg.uk/topic/12707/san-andreas-police-department-announcements/6

-We’d like to thank the retiring HQ members for their service throughout past years, SAPD wouldn’t be where it is today without your effort and dedication, @Sam_ @Tut-Greco. New HQ members are likely to emerge soon in order to replace departing persons, until that point of time the SAPD HQ will operate normally but with decreased number of managers.

Is it not clear that a stupid fight followed within the SAES forums / discord and @Tut-Greco got kicked against his will?? I know what will follow is people will cry over possible leaks or what have you but I guarantee you it only takes less than just 5 seconds to see who disliked the post to make up your mind (If you know Tut, he would never retire from SAPD), and on top of that you come out and "thank" the guy for his service.

Terribly shameful to treat Tut like this, one of the best admins in game and other's who are generally despised by the community are getting promoted higher.

The man was loyal to SAPA when SAPA was a dead squad, and you want us to believe that he just ''retired'' of the blue from SAPD but is still active, now knowing him he would never ever do such a thing. All that while the guy "dislikes" his own retirement post. Give me a break. It's like expecting Tilong to "leave" from ALT.

If Tut now goes inactive and we lose an admin we all liked to have around, it wouldn't surprise me at all and then the irony will be the wonder we will have of why he would ever do such a thing. Props to him if he sticks around.

Sorry @Tut-Greco I know you probably didn't say anything to anyone and probably didn't want it to spread but I had to. You don't deserve it.

The community sees more things than you think and Bone's case is one of them and it's crystal clear.

You shouldn't blame the community over what has happened the past few years, it trickled down from the top.

If you don't see these as problems, then I don't know what else to say.

Edit: Added some things.

• @Brophy said in Another fallen soldier:

The topic was locked because it was bones attempt of stirring the shit pot on the way out with misconstrued information and no context.

I don't think it's in Bone's interest to point fingers at every wrongdoing member of the community at the moment that he retires. I also find it hard to believe that anyone in the clan (let alone the HQ) would not acknowledge the current issues that we are having in the community. I can also safely admit that a lot of the issues root from clan's mistakes.
    Bone hinted towards some, and just because he didn't bring up a google docs page of issues/stats doesn't mean he should be frowned upon by us for insufficient context and then being called a shitposter.

• @Harmy This man is speaking the truth and nothing but the truth, it is true that the problem it's upstairs and that all decisions are taken by them even if we don't like them. I don't think us the players can do anything about them since they are the ones in power/biggest cock, I won't say anything about @Tut-Greco since I am not sure what happened but it's sad that he is leaving, he was a pretty chill guy.

• Just delete SAES and dont stress 'bout it...

• You need to drop this weird idea that we're in a democratic society in which you get to decide what is going to happen through a number of votes.

If you visit a cafe for example, with a group of your friends and you all decide to demand from the cafe owner to start serving lemonade instead of coffee, that doesn't mean that you suddenly own the cafe or get to decide what the owner does with it. The same goes for SAES, while they were in no way obligated to do so, people who run this server have decided to give you an opportunity to make suggestions and polls, so perhaps they would have those changes implemented.

A habit is developing where people believe that they are privileged or entitled to something. Community vote polls are merely a tool to display how many people within a limited group of voters feel about certain things. You were given a finger, don't try to take the entire arm. Polls are a tool which assists decision making, they are not decisions themselves.

• @Slaine said in Another fallen soldier:

kain:rpg

Has a nice ring to it, maybe next patch.

• @DROT
    Funny how votes don't matter now.

I remember when I was voting for the community staff recruitment and it's possible new members, votes were the ones that were used to determine them in SAES forums. That's how you got in as well, with votes.

Community polls are there to show you what the community wants and the thing that is asked is nowhere near the unreasonable, actually the way it was taken away is the only unreasonable part in it.

And for that out of context example, no they wouldn't own the place but the cafe owner would have to be ACCEPTABLE to change to keep those said customers.

As you are referring to the headshot topic, it was like that for years but when* old people know who *got triggered by this because he was getting killed by it, he removed it the following day with no headsup, instead of discussing it.

Same person removed the fire extinguisher from CLO because he got left with 1 hp and dildo killed from it and go triggered again.

SAME person added walls to the jail when he couldn't stop a JB and we moved the jail circles and circles till we killed the JBs and brought the same exact jail back without the walls this time.

No one argued the polls themselves are decisions but we see no assistance asked in such decision making that you claim, only few men ruling under the "Unanimous HQ voting" or "removed to prevent abuse" excuses that's been going on for years that end up removing things that nobody wants removed except of few, and surprisingly enough these few are the ones who can take them away.

• @DROT said in Another fallen soldier:
    You were given a finger, don't try to take the entire arm.

hehehe

• @Harmy said in Another fallen soldier:

Funny how votes don't matter now.

I remember when I was voting for the community staff recruitment and it's possible new members, votes were the ones that were used to determine them in SAES forums. That's how you got in as well, with votes.

Votes always matter. Even more, if you're voting for some pre-determined thing.

And @Bone, when csgo?

• @Tut-Greco said in Another fallen soldier:

@Brophy said in Another fallen soldier:

The topic was locked because it was bones attempt of stirring the shit pot on the way out with misconstrued information and no context.

I don't think it's in Bone's interest to point fingers at every wrongdoing member of the community at the moment that he retires. I also find it hard to believe that anyone in the clan (let alone the HQ) would not acknowledge the current issues that we are having in the community. I can also safely admit that a lot of the issues root from clan's mistakes.
    Bone hinted towards some, and just because he didn't bring up a google docs page of issues/stats doesn't mean he should be frowned upon by us for insufficient context and then being called a shitposter.

I never said or denied there are issues within the community or clan, it's ran for 16 years, there has been issues from time to time, but considering you ain't hq and don't sit in the channel, you only know your best mates side of things, I mean I could bring up all the "in the shadow" backstabbing, witchhunting and undermining of fellow members to try and get them kicked that he tried to do, but that would be tarnishing his martyr status you have given him and I'll leave it for another time.

• This post is deleted!
  • You guys stir more drama than my wife does after I have been on another "business trip" to Hamburg, with a 400 euro charge on our bank statement.

• @Howlze said in Another fallen soldier:

You guys stir more drama than my wife does after I have been on another "business trip" to Hamburg, with a 400 euro charge on our bank statement.

weird flex but ok