Our Activity

Assisting in Undisputed Command's Bank robs

Store Robberies

Jailbreak

• alt text
    Roleplay No. 8
    Players Involved: @Smurf @crankyy
    Story:
    I got a call from a Unknown person want 4 kilos of Cocaine, I accepted as I don't know it and the money will be big So I called my friends and planned everything as We'll Kill him and get the money and escape, as we always do with the unknown people so, We planned and go to Los Santos as we kill him in a peace, I told Crank to hide behind the wall till I kick him and to kill him At first he came and we talked about the drugs as He wants it for him to sell it and we don't do that so We got the chance to kill another Idiot so We talked and he showed me the money that located in the car I told Leone to take the car and I'll Show Smurf the Drugs When he Got down Crank Ran and kick him and All of us killed him and escaped and went to BEverly hills to talk about the money
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Our Activity

Store Robbery

Jailbreak

• alt text
    Doing few SR's together

Assisting U In their BR

Our activity
    alt text

alt text

• alt text
    Event: #13
    Event type: Sniper LMS
    Rewards: $1.000.000
    LWS: @Matthews
    Winner: @K2rhym
    Players Involved: M7mD
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Roleplay #9
    Name: Cars heist
    Story: 10/02/2020: i recieved an e-mail with a picture of 2 sport cars, it's wierd, why would someone send me a picture of 2 cars?,
    who is he?is thier something behing this photo, the status was more weird, it says "read to succeed". I thought that there
    were something hidden in the source code of the picture, that's why i opened my computer and strated the work. Agter few hours
    of work, i found a meaningful sentence, i found a location code and "meet me " ,"10pm" and "ur friend". it was 9 pm , i picked
    my car and went to the location. I was there at 10:12pm, it was a house in a calm area, few seconds later, i saw a car heading to my place
    it was an old client, i call him "the dirty boy" for the dirty job that he do, but he's one of my favourite because he pays me alot
    after a long conversation, he gave me the location of the 2 cars , my mission was to hack into a secured garage.
    12/02/2020, i recieved a call, it was the sign to start the mission. i parked the fan and hacked the cameras, gave
    the thiefs the acess to open the door and i took my van and run away...

• alt text
    Roleplay #10
    Name: A big trouble
    Story:
    i was working on my pc when i heard someone knoking on the door, wierd.. why would someone come to my place, i don't make deals thier, it have to be something
    urgent... It was a old friend he's in trouble, in a assassination crime and the cops are about to figure out that he's the killer, he owes me alot that's why
    i had to help him, the only thing i could do is making a new ID and a passport so he can run from the city, i gave him my secret place's key and asked him to stay thier,
    i can't risk with having he at my place. I went to my workshop and started the work it took a while, i wanted to do something clean nad i made it, i gave him the
    ID and the passport and picked him to the airport ASAP. went i went back to the car i found a bag full of money, what a prize!

• alt text
    Our Activity:

alt text

Doing few SR's together:

alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay #11
    Participants: @razer15
    Name: Important Files!
    Story:
    13/02/2020 8:26 am
    i got a unexpected e-mail from my Boss, some important files that belongs to the gang has been stolen buy some trators, thank god the are not the original ones, they were goin to sell them to the cops just after few hours, we had to do something, we can't wait, if the cops gets those files we're in a big trouble. I didn't have time to waste, we had to ruin the deal and destroy those files. I picked my phone and called a friend of mine, he sells ristricted guns in the dark, he had what i was in need to, "a controlled bomb".
    13/02/2020 1:58 pm, i got the location and some details of the carier of the files and by that time the bomb was delievered to the base, it was few minutes away parked in a gas station, it was our only chance, we planted the bomb beneath the car and waited for the transport to put the files in it. It only took few seconds to destroy everything, no more worries, we are safe.

• alt text
    Roleplay #12
    @Hatchet said in Medellin Cartel - Media Archive:

alt text
    Count: #21
    Story: It was a busy day in San Fierro. Cops and criminals were engaged in their own activities. Me and Kim were planning to do a lil' business with a lone drug dealer we met in our way hanging around. After talking with him, we came to know that he's in need of some good quality coke and ready to pay big $$$ for it. So, we just grabbed this golden opportunity and offered him our product rate with giving assurance of the quality as well. After some bargaining we managed to set up a profitable deal for ourselves. Told him to meet at our base with the money. When he did came there with his car, we have had welcomed him and asked if he got the money. He said "Yes, and you got my stuff?" We showed him the packages full of fresh yay. He got satisfied and handed over the briefcase full of money. Right then a cop showed up and tried to arrest us all. We pulled out our straps and silenced our unwanted guest. After that we completed the deal quickly and the dealer drove away from there with the stuff.
    Attendants: @Kim @Hatchet @MeDai1 @CapitalWE
    Date: 16.02.2020
    Screens:

• alt text
    Roleplay #13
    Participants: @razer15
    Name: Important Files!
    Story:
    9/02/2020; 7:00 am
    i recieved a new mail, it's a new mission from the boss. someone owes us alot of money and passed the payout day. We didn't
    find where he is, so i had to locate him using my pc.
    12:00 pm; it took me alot to find his location, seems like he knows what to do, what there is no way to run anymore, he have
    to pay or he will die, i took the address and took one of my gangs member and went to the house. It was a small house in the
    forest, he knew that we will find him, that's why he had a shotgun when he looked from the window, i wanted to give him to
    live, i only wanted the money without any loss so i asked him to leave the house with the money before i commit a crime.
    after few minutes of non response, he opened the door with a bag of money in his hand, i thought everything will be okay
    when i get the bag but i noticed a gun under the bag that's why i didn't hesitate to shoot him, fortunatly he was shot in his shoolder
    we took the car and left him there, let that teach him a new lesson in life...

• alt text
    Our Activity

Store Robbery

Jailbreak

Vip

• alt text
    Roleplay #14
    Participants: @M7mDGr7
    Name:
    Story:
    19/02/2020; 12:31am
    new day, new mission as usual, it's bin a while since i got a mission like today's one, i really thought that my boss has quit drug trafiking but i can tell he got a big offer because the shipment wis big, it means i had a big reponsability aswell. i had no time to lose, only few hours left before the clients arrive and i had to prepare everything.
    6:49pm, everything was ready, i got the van to the meeting location and waiting until the clients came, they took along time to come but i only cared about the money, did they bring it or they will try to trap me, we will see... i opened to car door, checked my gun and walked into them, i tried my best to stay as calm as possible, any mistake could lead to death and i may lose the load too... i opened the trunk to show them the drugs. After tasting it, i got the money that i came for, turned my car on and went bac to the base...

• alt text
    Our Activity

Store Robbery

Vip

Jailbreak

Assisting Organization Zero BR

Assisting Clandestine Mob BR

• alt text
    Roleplay #15
    Participants: @Jizzy @M7mDGr7
    Name: Trators
    Story:
    20/02/2020; 18:31 pm
    i recieved a call from a friend, his voice was shaking, i knew he was in trouble, i can feel the fearin his heart, and i can tell he did a big mistake. i understood from him that that he got scammed buy some fake buyers, he losta big countity of drugs, and it may lead to lose the market, i didn't hasitate giving him a help and started the work trying to find those trators.
    22;01 pm: i found them, someone saw them heading to a house in the forest, i picked my gun and called my friend to... me. The house seemed to be empty but i heard a noice coming from inside, i knocked the door and pointed my gun. Fortunatly, we found only one of them in the house, we handcuffed him and took the drugs. I had to give him a lesson of course, i shot him in his hand, maybe he will lean who to play with...

• alt text
    Event #13
    Event Type: Rhino Shooter
    LWS: @Kybali0n
    Winner: ICE|Maro
    Players Involved: MeDai
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Role Play No. 16
    Players Involved:
    Story:
    At first a normal day with my friend and then i got a phone call that there is a drug dealing, i decided to go alone. then he told me that he needs 15 kg coca , 20 , kg Herione. i prepeared them in a small car and i went to him he told me to meet at Terria raborda 5th street then i went to him. as it was too long way soon i arrived to him i saw him with his friend. i started talking with him i decided to give him the 15 kg coca for 30,000$ and the herione for 35,000$ then he started aiming at me with his gun and then i closed the trunk too fast and drove my car as fast but he shooted my leg as i got injured but i was still with my power that i ran till i arrived to my plane and flight with it as they was calling cop to arrest us before i was driving to plane but i killed him in my way and at the end i decided to never go alone again.
    ScreenShots:

• alt text
    #General Activity

#1 SR

#2 SR

• alt text
    Event #14
    Event Type: Fallout
    LWS: @RadiO
    Winner(s): Nor
    Players Involved: Soryair