alt text

Assisting Tuga Thugs Bank Robbery

alt text

alt text

• alt text
    Date: 20/1/2021.

Event #286
    Event Type: Knock Off NRG
    Prize: $1.500.000 ( 3 Rounds 500k Each )
    LWS: @ANARCHY
    Winners: 1st: @Smurf 2nd: @Elet 3rd: @Elet
    ScreenShots:

alt text

Other ScreenShots:

alt text

• alt text

Date: 21/1/2021.
    Roleplay #176

@franklin said in [PROFILE] Matt Torsney:

alt text

SAI member who you were with N/A

Other Participants: X|@Nevs & HRMC|@Thamond

Date, time and duration of Activity: 21st of January 2021, from 14:10 till 14:35, 25 minutes.

Type of Activity: Roleplay

Patrol details: I was patrolling around San Andreas, just heading down to Los Santos from the highway while two mad lads passed me, going way over the speed limit, I told them with my megaphone to pull over the car immediately and step out of it, they did like I asked them to, I stepped out of my vehicle, headed over to them and asked the driver for his license and ID, I went back to my vehicle to check the database and I saw that the man has served time for being a part of an illegal drug deal before, he was also a part of an illegal organization that goes by the name of Hell Raisers MC, which he said he left when he got out of jail. I didn't believe they weren't doing anything illegal so I decided to take them to Bone County Police Station where I checked the other man's ID aswell. The database said that the man was a part of an illegal drug deal a few years back and has served his time and been clean for 4 years since then, I let him go but I did a drug test on the driver, which said that he wasn't under any influence of drugs, I let them both go but wrote them a ticket for speeding, hopefully they have learned from their mistakes.

Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text

Date : 22/1/2021
    Banks : SF & LV 8/8

alt text

alt text

• alt text
    21/1/2021.

Our First Annniversary Activity!

alt text

alt text

• alt text
    Date: 18/1/2021
    Roleplay: #178
    Participants: @Dice @M7mDGr7
    Story by @BaRy

the Story : A new young man joined us to our organization, and this young man was very loyal and brave, and he knew many members. We talked to him and Muhammad about the skills that he must have in order to be a professional thug. We went out on a training tour and went to the appropriate place to train on weapons and throwing bombs, etc. This young man offered us His skills were very good, but Muhammad wanted to show him some professional moves and then follow this young man until he dazzled us, then I told him to come to the last part, which is the car bombing and put my car away and I said he threw his grenade at my cars and I and Muhammad stood up to see this young man and he detonated my car and said that you Now a professional killer, and you are welcome in covert operations. Always remember our family and that you are saving your soul for us, not leaking any information to the outside, and keeping the matter inside the organization.

Screenshots :

alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay: #179
    Participants: @Dice @M7mDGr7
    Story by @BaRy

the Story : We wanted to teach the new guy some hacking skills, then I took him and Muhammad to my computer and taught him how to professionally open the gate, how to cut off the light and turn it on, and I said let's go to a friend I know to learn some dangerous tools in piracy operations. I went to NAVM headquarters and met my friend there and he welcomed us and welcomed us and eat and drink alcohol, and then I said, I want to show my friends some tricks in international piracy, bank piracy, etc. Then he said: You have come to the right place and he showed us how to talk to people from abroad and enter a bank account and how to send it to some people to benefit from it in the killing and theft. To them I have told you that this man is something else, then i thanked my friend and we went back to our base.

Screenshots :

alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay: #180
    Participants: @Dice @M7mDGr7 @Klibre + Z|Blackyy
    Story by @BaRy

the Story : After a lot of hacking, searching and seeking the help of some comrades in other gangs, finally I found the criminals who made a trap for us and our merchants, so I took two of our comrades and we took our strong car and went to a place where they gathered. This place is very big and dangerous and there may be snipers hidden on the roofs, but I drew our plans and told my comrades, Come on We got rid of them and we entered and went to them and I said you thought we were foolish and we would not know what happened and they said you know that we want to sell a quantity of drugs in an area where you are preventing us from trading there and I said this because you are foolish and you do not know what harm will happen then the clash started and we both started shooting Then we killed one of them, but soon people appeared from the sides of the building in a professional way. We got rid of the second man and soon we ran to our car and ran away and told my companions , finally we got them

Screenshots :

alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay: #181
    Participants: @Dice @Snaxx
    Story by @BaRy

the Story : A merchant from outside the country called me on the phone and said that he wanted to buy a quantity of drugs and that he would receive them through the interview at the ocean, then I said that we have new items that have not yet come out on the black market. My companion and I went to our shipment and took it until we reached the ocean, and we parked the shipment somewhere and waited until the merchants came. I greeted them and told them the agreed password, then I took them to my boat and we went to the beach and said where the goods are. Then my companion went to load the goods on the boat while I agreed with the merchant on some Terms and I told him where is the money then he brought it from his vehicle and he said this is a million dollars and he said that the leader will make a lot of agreements with us if the matter is done peacefully and I said we are always there to serve

Screenshots :

alt text

• alt text

Anniversary Events Hosted By @Getskillz

Date: 21/1/2021.

Event #287
    Event Type: Kill Getskillz On Top MC ( 100k HP ).
    Prize: £50 Worth Of Donations
    Organized By: @ Scorpyo.
    Winner: @Draven
    ScreenShots:

alt text

alt text

Event #288
    Event Type: Arrest 10 X Members In Jefferson Motel.
    Prize: £100 Worth Of Donations In Total, ( £10 Each X Member ).
    Organized By: @ Scorpyo.
    Winners: @alex0107 £20 | @EloThAm £20 | @nvidia £10 | @Beast_ £10 | @Troyano £10 | @nCovv £10 | @Elegant £10 @beauty £10.
    ScreenShots:

alt text
    alt text

alt text
    Event #289
    Event Type: Team Deathmatch Teams Of 5.
    Prize: £50 Worth Of Donations, ( £10 Each One ).
    Organized By: @ Scorpyo
    Winners: ( @Element | @Dudi | @Elegant | @Curny | @Rythm ) Team.
    ScreenShots:

alt text

alt text

• alt text
    Date: 23/1/2021.

Event #290
    Event Type: Maze Event
    Prize: $2.000.000
    Worker: @BaRy
    Winner: @MrGamer
    Screenshots:

alt text