ScreenShots:

alt text

More ScreenShots:

alt text

• alt text
    Date: 16/1/2021.

Event #270
    Event Type: Knock Off NRG
    Prize: $1.500.000 ( 3 Rounds, $500k Each )
    LWS: @Avengēr
    Winners: @Laggiaze @ Haze & @Durby
    ScreenShots:

alt text

More ScreenShots:

alt text

• alt text
    Date: 15/1/2021.

Store Robbery

alt text

alt text

• alt text

Store Robbery #1

alt text

Store Robbery #2

alt text

Store Robbery #3

alt text

alt text

• alt text
    Date: 02/1/2021
    Roleplay: 172+
    Participants: @Dice @Snaxx @Dzeko @Borasi
    Story by @Dice

The Story
    Due to increased MIT activity in San Andreas, X has been under more pressure since increased government funding for tactical response groups. Dice and Snaxx were tasked infiltrating the MIT base and installing malware on the newly received equipment. However, with multiple agents present, getting into the fortress was almost next to impossible without getting caught; getting caught is part of the plan. While Snaxx distracted agent Dzeko and Borasi, Dice waited for an opportunity to install a GPS tracker on a new service vehicle and a new government police vehicle prototype The S.W.A.T. Tank: Hydra. In addition to installing GPS tracker, there was once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to sneak into the main lobby of MIT HQ office, with the guards distracted. Snaxx acted as any prisoner trespassing highly guarded law enforcment agency should: play it safe and co-operate. However, he intentionally leaked certain details to the MIT that would give him credibility for what the lies he was about to tell. The confidential, but not secret information was leaked to MIT agency with a little twist, the information about assassination targets was not entirely true. While the target was indeed real, the time and place of the assasination was purposely altered.
    Having bought enough time for Dice to get into the MIT HQ office, Dice hacked into their system and planted a backdoor for future use by X operatives. Dice then climbed to the top of the MIT tower and parachuted down to safety, and picked up Snaxx after he got released for co-operating with the agency. Mission Successful.

Screenshots

alt text

• alt text
    Date: 06/1/2021
    Roleplay: 173+
    Participants: @Dice @Castle
    Story by @Dice

The Story
    A known arms dealer in Los Santos, going by the name Castle, rumored to have that nickname because of the large amount of military-grade weapons in his mansion, including anti-air missiles and guard towers posted all around the perimeter, wants to move into the drug trafficking industry. He met with me after I received a call from our associate at X that Castle wants to purchase a large quantity of experimental drug called Vertigo. However, X is not in need of money, and we certainly are not in need of extra competition in the market. So, the trade is simple: military-grade weapons for lab-grade drugs. We met in an abandoned farmhouse near Los Santos, he brought with him a modest amount of weapons, but they are top-of-the-line, untracable, and above all else, deadly. I on the other hand, brought 20KG of Vertigo. An extra 2KG as a sign of good faith in our partnership.
    We loaded the drugs on the plane, bribed aircontrol over at the Los Santos AP. Shook our hands for fair trade, and moved on with our lives, be it a better one, or one with more blood money in the bank account.

Screenshots

alt text

• alt text

Event #271
    Event Type: Last Man Standing
    Prize: $1.000.000
    LWS: @Stoner
    Winner: @Colobria
    ScreenShots:

alt text

• alt text
    Date: 16/1/2021

Before

After

alt text

• alt text
    Event #272
    Event Type: CARS DONT FLY
    LWS: @Laggiaze
    Winner: @alperens + @Mixpeko
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text
    Event #273
    Event Type: LMS
    LWS: @Avengēr
    Winner: @PerroLoco
    Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay: 174
    Participants: @Nord
    Story by @BaRy

the Story : We gained a very good reputation among the merchants and earned a lot of money until we became very rich, then we relaxed in our own headquarters and kept having fun a lot until we got a call from a member of the navm gang and asked for a shipment of weapons for his establishment and we agreed on the quantity of the shipment, the types of weapons required and the estimated amount of this shipment then I took my friend and we went to the buyer and we met him and we sat to agree on the basic provisions and some important things, then my friend knocked with him and I went to put the shipment in the garage, then I got off and closed the garage, then went to the merchant and said we are always there for the service and the buyer said: I was pleased to deal with you and I wish you safety, then I took the money to My car and I went with my friend to our store and we arranged some things there

Screenshots :

alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay: 175
    Participants: @Nord
    Story by @BaRy

the Story : My friend and I were in our headquarters taking drugs, talking and laughing, but there was always a problem from the other gangs until we got a call from our informant that our shipment was stolen from a gang while on its way to the merchant. Then I found out that we were presented with a plan that was well thought out before and then quickly my friend and I followed Our own shipment till we got to the place of the tourniquet and we entered with our car. we entered hard til we got into a clash with these criminals. They shot us and we also fired a lot of bullets and we were protected behind our car till my friend killed one of them and the other escaped and then we ran behind him until he went to his car, we took our car and followed. we was behind him then my friend fired at the wheels of his car until he collided and we trapped him, then we went to him and told him who is your boss and he said that he would not speak a word then my friend killed him. Then we went to our shipment and took it to one of our nearest warehouses then we called the merchant and discovered that he was arrested then we stood in amazement and I said I will discover what happened Don't worry, my friend

Screenshots :

alt text

• alt text
    Date: 17/1/2021.

Event #274
    Event Type: Simon Says
    LWS: @Stoner
    Winners: @ItzMoha & @Howlze
    ScreenShots:

alt text

More ScreenShots: