Reporting SAES>Ardron for DM

• So,Hello while I was sitting outside the bank as usuall having nice day selling my drugs for the cops , here comes Ardron with his lovely gun and starts to shoot toward me till he got me dead the BR was done by Thc which we all know that adron do belong To AA , and he has no right to kill me

https://imgur.com/a/rXrPWKL
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • My answer is that I define deathmatching as killing/harming for no apparent reason, while in this given case, you gave me a reason to kill you. Since you were selling, cops were buying, I came along to the bank and I entered right behind in your sell marker to buy and you instantly stopped selling, so yeah, I think that proves enough, plus the fact that you had your FBI tags that you were selling drugs only to cops, aka supporting one of the sides directly or indirectly, so I find it rightfully to kill you, just like I find it rightfully for you to kill me if I'm outside a bank rob selling only to criminals, or cops being able to kill unwanted criminals entering the bank, etc.
    Secondly, I think that selling drugs is a criminal offense itself, and should in somewhat give a person wanted levels, and that there should be a different system for cops, instead of drugs, donuts, energy drinks, or whatever you want to call it, with a less effect than a drug, but a drug, as it should be illegal, should also be granting some sort of negative effect, like wanted levels as I mentioned.
    And thirdly, if you wouldn't have closed the marker when I wanted to buy, I wouldn't have had no business killing you.
    That's all I had to say for now.

• This post is deleted!
  • To all the people who think this is a chat room give this topic a read if you wanna add something to the report address an Admin

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/924/how-to-report/2

• A warning has been provided as this is a breach of rule #2 of the Official Bank Robbery Rules.

Expect gameplay changes coming soon(tm) to prevent such issues going forward.

Thanks.