Ub for Kajo nice please and sorry.:)

• Nickname: Kajo
    Username: Kajobecha
    Ban Date: 24.09.2019
    Banned By: Teddy / Bone
    Your MTA:SA serial: F7ABFF7FDEFBEA1EED73BEF53C2C0993
    Ban Reason: ''Bug Abusing''
    Why should we unban you?:

So ... I wanted to write it in a few months, but I missed our server and the people I've been playing with for several years. I apologize for using errors / breaking the regulations, even if I did not hurt anyone with this, I should not do it. - I reported all errors that I know at PW to Magnus, a few months ago.
    I exaggerated and I was very not nice to the HQ administration.
    This is your server and you created it, working on making it better. I am grateful for that. I fell a bit bad because of that situation, but if it weren't for you and your work/time, this server did not exist.
    For my part, I'm sorry and in the case of Ub promises not to use bugs even for fun, I promise to also report them.
    I would like to go back to people I know for several years, maybe my English is bad, but I really like this server. (This is my first MTa server and the only one I've played on.) / Sorry for bad English.

• @kajobecha2 said in Ub for Kajo nice please and sorry.:):

Nickname: Kajo
    Username: Kajobecha
    Ban Date: 24.09.2019
    Banned By: Teddy / Bone
    Your MTA:SA serial: F7ABFF7FDEFBEA1EED73BEF53C2C0993
    Ban Reason: ''Bug Abusing''
    Why should we unban you?:

So ... I wanted to write it in a few months, but I missed our server and the people I've been playing with for several years. I apologize for using errors / breaking the regulations, even if I did not hurt anyone with this, I should not do it. - I reported all errors that I know at PW to Magnus, a few months ago.

@Magnus do you recall him reporting stuff to you?

I exaggerated and I was very not nice to the HQ administration.

finally

This is your server and you created it, working on making it better. I am grateful for that. I fell a bit bad because of that situation, but if it weren't for you and your work/time, this server did not exist.
    For my part, I'm sorry and in the case of Ub promises not to use bugs even for fun, I promise to also report them.
    I would like to go back to people I know for several years, maybe my English is bad, but I really like this server. (This is my first MTa server and the only one I've played on.) / Sorry for bad English.

Ok that was our drama acting class for today lets move to some real facts.

• =====

Last Friday you said on discord... I'm quoting you

Kajo Last Friday at 10:43 AM"No ... But if I am to be honest? If this server is 16 years old ... I can take a half year break, in a few months I will write this stupid application about UB - I will write in it as before, that is, that I did not hurt anyone and apologize nicely ... So the same as before. I'll just write it in a nice sense. ... The substantive value will not change, but Bone or another HQ Administrator will write '' Yes! You understand your mistake
    , now i unban you. ''

"In my opinion this is nonsense, but it's probably the only way out.
    Write to me if will the FBI has a problem with activity ... then I will write it faster: D ... Taking into account my affliction with the HQ administration I am not the best material for a member, but I'm very active and i know how do good promotion sqad in game ; D"

"Kajo Last Saturday at 4:40 AM
    It's sad, I spent a lot of time on this squad. But it's true, I could not give SAES HQ a reason to ban me. Hq SAES treated me unfairly. I'm going to make them aware of this, I'm not a good candidate for a member FBI at the moment ... Maybe next year, or if HQ Saes apologizes to me I will leave this case.
    It always pissed me off as SWAT / FOX considered himself the best sqad ... haha ​​I hope it's different now. :slight_smile: Good luck! FBI:"

well, you are indeed writing this stupid ban appeal mainly because you have found yourself breaching our rules by abusing bugs even after you have been warned before.
    You were given the chance to admit that you have been abusing bugs but instead, you refused to understand anything that was told to you even multiple explanations on how this are bugs even that you refused to understand.

"Same as before I'll just write it in a nice sense" previous confrontations in discord didn't lead us even near to the "nice" part as you still felt the ignorance of understanding what YOU did wrong and not the server...
    With the message in hands, you send on discord ( at a other server ) makes me believe you still don't care at all its a big show for you ain't it?

at your second message

It's sad, I spent a lot of time on this squad. But it's true, I could not give SAES HQ a reason to ban me. Hq SAES treated me unfairly. I'm going to make them aware of this,

we have not treated you unfairly it is just you being stubborn and refuse to understand the whole issue

"Maybe next year, or if HQ Saes apologizes to me I will leave this case."

why would we apologize to you, while you are the one who is banned for the offense of bug abuse?

I have a time believing that the main post here is something serious while you say the complete opposite on discord

• that I exaggerated, attacked you. But I really felt badly treated. See for yourself. People got UB for scripts, for 2 years I didn't even have an admin jail, and I got a perm ban, not even for 2 weeks, a month, but forever. It hurt me that as a regular/old player with an exemplary opinion, you easily struck off me. I wanted a break from Mta, I think. I daily spent too much time here, and Ban is the perfect excuse not to play, right? - '' Excuse without a way out '' But I missed people / game in which I participate several years. I want you to understand this from my point of view. I understand that the rules are clear, so that there is no anarhii, I myself had MT2 servers, Mc. That's why I'm sorry for breaking them. There are several rules with which I do not agree, I can logically explain why they should be changed ... However, only recently I noticed that we have a topic on the forum to propose changes. It's very kind of you to give this normal player the opportunity. This conception convinced me that maybe you didn't act like dictators and let me see my guilt in this situation?
    Here, maybe you are right, at one point this whole thing began to resemble our own Mta Show ... than a normal conversation. For my part, I can declare that I will return to the `` form of the spirit '': D Not only arresting people like a ghost, but in such a way that no one from the administration would have to mention me. sorry for problem, You have to read it 5 times and you definitely have better things to do..,